4-DHEA vs Dermacrine vs Hyperion

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts on 4andro vs Dermacrine/Hyperion ?

Going to be running Epi-Andro @ 600-900mg and want a ‘base’. Looking to make gains while staying lean (5’11 , 175lbs prob ~8% BF). Leaning towards 4 DHEA right now because it’s seems like it be more anabolic / help with muscle gains.

If 4andro what’s the go-to brand these days?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In terms of added anabolism / muscle gain , you don’t think 4-DHEA is stronger ?
It’s definitely stronger but also more suppressive.

I would use 4 andro with something stronger than epiandro, know what I’m saying?

I ran iron mag td 4 with Msten last year….

(There’s nothing inherently wrong with 4andro and epiandro)

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In terms of added anabolism / muscle gain , you don’t think 4-DHEA is stronger ?
4-Andro is a "stronger" pro-hormone compared to Dermacrine, but it's also a wet bulker, so a fair amount of what you gain will be water. It also has a higher potential to cause estrogenic side effects, so if you do go with 4-Andro, make sure you have some Aromasin on hand

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It’s definitely stronger but also more suppressive.

I would use 4 andro with something stronger than epiandro, know what I’m saying?

I ran iron mag td 4 with Msten last year….

(There’s nothing inherently wrong with 4andro and epiandro)
I’m not looking for a libido kind of test base, epiandro does my libido wonders.

I just only ever see 4-andro as a stacker/base and moreso was curious if it would make a difference in terms of gains added to Epi — if that makes sense

More or less asking if the addition of 4-andro would
1.) be worth the $
2.) any more beneficial that TD DHEA / listed products

ive never used 4 DHEA so I don’t have the personal experience and like I said I only ever see it stacked and never really spoken about in an anabolic sense. I have used Dermacrine though and I enjoy it but not so much as an anabolic agent.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you’re looking for more size, muscle fullness/pumps, overall more gains…go with the 4. (I didn’t need any AI, but as mentioned, have one…Something like
inhibit-e would be what I start with for something like this, if needed. But again have the stronger stuff too.)

The epiandro would most likely offset much of the ‘water’ look of the 4 (personally I didn’t have a bloated look with it) What your lookin at, is the “poor man’s test and winstrol” …A stretch but you get the idea…Probably be a great feel good, summer stack. Keep us posted.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
4-Andro is a "stronger" pro-hormone compared to Dermacrine, but it's also a wet bulker, so a fair amount of what you gain will be water. It also has a higher potential to cause estrogenic side effects, so if you do go with 4-Andro, make sure you have some Aromasin on hand
A valid point in always having an AI on hand. But most users won't see any bloat or need any AI with 4-Andro.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I remember having drop a similar question at one time here. I even think it was after searching and finding a stack of Epiandro and 4Andro (two in one ) from a brand . Which I haven't found again this stack in the web since. So I wanted to do it myself with epi and 4 andro. With the comments here I have become reasonable. This is a stack you can try because everyone reacts differently. I had more or less tested it when I was still misinformed. Deramcrine is good but Hyperion with Arimahex will be my choice to go abec 4 Andro; Not opting for LGD + Hyperion ? ( found it on @Apex_Alchemy )

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What’s the go-to brand for 4 andro nowadays? Looks like iconic isn’t producing it anymore?
Hard Rock Supplements is my go to for andros. Andro the Giant and Super Mandro stack well together.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
What’s the go-to brand for 4 andro nowadays? Looks like iconic isn’t producing it anymore?
I had heard of STELLSUPLEMENT but they are EXPENSIVE.
After taking a look at STRONGSUPPLEMENT there are good things

Last edited:
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you’re looking for more size, muscle fullness/pumps, overall more gains…go with the 4. (I didn’t need any AI, but as mentioned, have one…Something like
inhibit-e would be what I start with for something like this, if needed. But again have the stronger stuff too.)
I didn't get bloods so I can't confirm a spike in estrogen but my experience with dermacrine has come up a lot around here. I gained I think 5lbs easily, PR'd all lifts. it was a mix of fat and muscle though, I did get soft. I developed really itchy nipples that lasted 4 months. When I started running one of Steves other products, Alpha Gel, it went away in 2 days and never came back. I can't call it gyno per se because I just don't know enough, but I did have a weird shaped nipple and severe itching for like 4 months and the alpha gel was so great that I have even periodically used products that previously made my nipple issue worse, but this time without issue on alpha gel.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn't get bloods so I can't confirm a spike in estrogen but my experience with dermacrine has come up a lot around here. I gained I think 5lbs easily, PR'd all lifts. it was a mix of fat and muscle though, I did get soft. I developed really itchy nipples that lasted 4 months. When I started running one of Steves other products, Alpha Gel, it went away in 2 days and never came back. I can't call it gyno per se because I just don't know enough, but I did have a weird shaped nipple and severe itching for like 4 months and the alpha gel was so great that I have even periodically used products that previously made my nipple issue worse, but this time without issue on alpha gel.
Alpha Gel has an AI in it and resveratrol tends to block ERs right at the nipples.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Gel has an AI in it and resveratrol tends to block ERs right at the nipples.
I've only been on it for about a month now (3 weeks? ) and I'm a believer. I would reintroduce problematic products again without fear. I have used dermacrine since getting on alpha gel (no issues) along with another product I thought was spiking the nipple issue, and again, zero issues. it's a great product IMO.

Reactions: SBH
SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've only been on it for about a month now (3 weeks? ) and I'm a believer. I would reintroduce problematic products again without fear. I have used dermacrine since getting on alpha gel (no issues) along with another product I thought was spiking the nipple issue, and again, zero issues. it's a great product IMO.
Dermacrine and Alpha Gel together would probably be an awesome PCT stack. I had to edit this. I'm not sure if pregnenolone is suppressive or not. Anyway, it's a great between cycle stack for us trt guys.

Last edited:
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine and Alpha Gel together would probably be an awesome PCT stack. I had to edit this. I'm not sure if pregnenolone is suppressive or not. Anyway, it's a great between cycle stack for us trt guys.
I loved dermacrine for bulking and strength increases, paired with Alpha Gel I definitely would trust it to use again later.