4-dhea transdermal as a test base?

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If one were to use 4-dhea as a test base, what sort of dosage would be solid to run to combat lethargy? I know that typically 330mg+ for the oral. Thanks all!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If one were to use 4-dhea as a test base, what sort of dosage would be solid to run to combat lethargy? I know that typically 330mg+ for the oral. Thanks all!
Depends on what your taking and how it effects you. Can you elaborate on what else your on?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
4 pumps of alpha four works great for me.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You really don’t feel as lethargic With 4 dhea? Dermacrine still felt like crap

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That would be a decent dose. I've used anywhere from 150 mg - 225 mg and found all the doses in between to be effective as a base.
What else were you using in the cycle (aside from 4 Andro. Methylated orals? I’m worried about lethargy

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What else were you using in the cycle (aside from 4 Andro. Methylated orals? I’m worried about lethargy
Different PH's, orals and sarms. I don't seem to get lethargy from roidz, but I'm usually cutting when running something, so I'm a little tired anyways. If you get lethargy from methyls, the 4-Andro won't help.

Rich Tits

Awards
Max dose of Alpha Four (roughly) before having to worry about aromatization?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Max dose of Alpha Four (roughly) before having to worry about aromatization?
personally i wouldn't go above 5 pumps-4 is what i normally use and that treats me well...as far as aromatization aplha four also includes androsterone which should help prevent heavy aromatization while still getting benefits of some increase in estrogen.

Rich Tits

Awards
personally i wouldn't go above 5 pumps-4 is what i normally use and that treats me well...as far as aromatization aplha four also includes androsterone which should help prevent heavy aromatization while still getting benefits of some increase in estrogen.
Appreciate it. I was just curious of dosing if you could milk some gains out of it beyond just covering your bases dosing wise.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate it. I was just curious of dosing if you could milk some gains out of it beyond just covering your bases dosing wise.
not sure i understand completely what you are asking?

Rich Tits

Awards
not sure i understand completely what you are asking?
Sorry for the confusion. I was wondering what the dosing of Alpha four would be if you wanted to add some mass without worrying about excessive aromatization (if possible).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the confusion. I was wondering what the dosing of Alpha four would be if you wanted to add some mass without worrying about excessive aromatization (if possible).
personally i wouldn't go over 5 pumps of A4, if looking for added mass i would add icon one.