4-dhea question

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys so I am on self prescribed trt. I have been doing 200mg a week and feel great. Now I am going on a 2 month vacation in the summer. Rather than bring pins and stuff like that, I was considering 1) dosing a bit high before I leave 2) high but not megadosing 4-dhea and 3) taking perhaps another PH (maybe 1-andro maybe epiandro) during that time too just to carry me over. Thoughts? In no way do I think it will be close to the same but I should be alright to get me through the 8 weeks?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All about willpower imho. I was trt from a doctor left them then went to nothing like straight no pct or Andros for 8 months then back on trt from a doctor then got kicked out of that one then onto self prescribed. Anyways as one that seen some sh!t these last years those things might help yes. But upstairs if you keep your mind moving you can manage it.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also, I could (if needed) get some 4-ad from fusion but it’s kinda expensive for just an 8 week endeavor

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not saying I didn’t lose weight or didn’t want to have sex or anything else because that stuff did happen. But I pushed through. Like I said 8 months the first time that was a biotch

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
All about willpower imho. I was trt from a doctor left them then went to nothing like straight no pct or Andros for 8 months then back on trt from a doctor then got kicked out of that one then onto self prescribed. Anyways as one that seen some sh!t these last years those things might help yes. But upstairs if you keep your mind moving you can manage it.
For sure I have a ton of will power, but if I can prevent falling off a cliff energy/libido/strength wise for $80 then it’s worth it for me (I already got epiandro and 1-andro so I would only need 4-andro)

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For sure I have a ton of will power, but if I can prevent falling off a cliff energy/libido/strength wise for $80 then it’s worth it for me (I already got epiandro and 1-andro so I would only need 4-andro)
Idk it’s your money if you feel like it will do it brother. For me the energy and strength was what I noticed the most. I still had erection quality just didn’t want to be around my wife like I hated her lol. We still had sex but that was that now leave me alone lol.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Idk it’s your money if you feel like it will do it brother. For me the energy and strength was what I noticed the most. I still had erection quality just didn’t want to be around my wife like I hated her lol. We still had sex but that was that now leave me alone lol.
[/QUOTE

also something to prevent during a nice beach vacation lol

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah don’t follow me unless you need the guide to wreck your life and marriage. I got that one mastered.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My thoughts on a cycle to hold me over:
4-andro: 330mgs ed or 660mgs ed (thoughts?)
1-andro: 330mgs ed
Ultra-Epi TD: 450mgs ed
Arimahex: 1ml a day for estrogenz control

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think it could help but I'd be concerned about the lethargy from 1-andro. That's the only thing that I might want to avoid during a vacation.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think it could help but I'd be concerned about the lethargy from 1-andro. That's the only thing that I might want to avoid during a vacation.
Twice in a tough spot I have run 1-andro solo without anything else and had zero lethargy. But I figured the benefits of 4-andro and epiandro would cancel any negatives out anyways

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Twice in a tough spot I have run 1-andro solo without anything else and had zero lethargy. But I figured the benefits of 4-andro and epiandro would cancel any negatives out anyways
take a shot of deca before you leave and just use stanogen while on vacation (y)

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everyone is different. Not everyone gets lethargy from 1-andro but I am one of those unlucky ones, so personally I would avoid running 1-andro on a vacation because of how I respond to it. If it doesn't affect you then might as well proceed. And the 4-DHEA and epi should help with that anyway, especially if you don't experience lethargy from 1-andro without them.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
by chance do you has sustanon? are you going to meh-hico? buy shots while there?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
also.... WHO IN DA FAULK gets to go on 2 month vacations? LOL 🙃🙃:ROFLMAO::poop:

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
by chance do you has sustanon? are you going to meh-hico? buy shots while there?
I don’t. I have test c and prop lol. And since it’s only 8 weeks I wasn’t going to buy anything. And no vacation is mid east coast

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No injectable no problem.

330mg of 4andro daily + 15mg of rad 140 daily

Or 5mg dbol +15mg of rad140 daily.

Either one of these will be good enough to get you through your 8 weeks. Your gonna have whatever testosterone you inject the day you leave is going to be lingering around for up to 35-40 days anyways.

Add 5-10mg cailis daily and a hefty dose of epiandro if you want a extra boost in the gym and the bedroom

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Rad140 + estrogen will work like trt for the majority of ppl. Adding in dht is a bonus

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Rad140 + estrogen will work like trt for the majority of ppl. Adding in dht is a bonus
Perfect! I do have some rad140 I forgot about. So that works out. Appreciate the input

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My thoughts on a cycle to hold me over:
4-andro: 330mgs ed or 660mgs ed (thoughts?)
1-andro: 330mgs ed
Ultra-Epi TD: 450mgs ed
Arimahex: 1ml a day for estrogenz control

If you are willing to bring all that stuff with you why not just bring the MEDICINE you use for your MEDICAL CONDITION? 1 vial and 8 pins is smaller than the collection above and you only have to pin once a week vs trying to remember to take all that chit every day while on vacation. If you have a script, and my advice changes if you don't, traveling is no big deal. They have NEVER even looked at my pins/vial when going through TSA. Matter of fact my supplements have garnered more scrutiny than my meds lol.

It's your choice but were you taking prescribed meds for literally any other condition you would just bring them as you NEED them. Just my opinion.

Now if you have no script I COMPLETELY understand not rolling the dice with TSA and illegal drugs, I don't care how many guys say they have successfully gone through the airport with gear it only takes one time to really screw you over legally for life.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you are willing to bring all that stuff with you why not just bring the MEDICINE you use for your MEDICAL CONDITION? 1 vial and 8 pins is smaller than the collection above and you only have to pin once a week vs trying to remember to take all that chit every day while on vacation. If you have a script, and my advice changes if you don't, traveling is no big deal. They have NEVER even looked at my pins/vial when going through TSA. Matter of fact my supplements have garnered more scrutiny than my meds lol.

It's your choice but were you taking prescribed meds for literally any other condition you would just bring them as you NEED them. Just my opinion.

Now if you have no script I COMPLETELY understand not rolling the dice with TSA and illegal drugs, I don't care how many guys say they have successfully gone through the airport with gear it only takes one time to really screw you over legally for life.
It's in the very first sentence, He doesn't have a medical condition or medication. He takes 200mg of testosterone weekly by personal choice. No script

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's in the very first sentence, He doesn't have a medical condition or medication. He takes 200mg of testosterone weekly by personal choice. No script
I addressed that then.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also if he has been on self-guided TRT for any length of time he ABSOLUTELY has a medical condition: hypogonadism.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Perfect! I do have some rad140 I forgot about. So that works out. Appreciate the input
I wanna be clear so no1 thinks I'm saying those things work as good or better then testosterone, they don't. It's a temporary fix.

Rad140 + estrogen works similar to trt, dbol in low doses is still prescribed as trt in places and extra dht will make both work better unless of course you have issues with dht

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also if he has been on self-guided TRT for any length of time he ABSOLUTELY has a medical condition: hypogonadism.
I been on self prescribed trt for years, I came off a year or 2 ago and did pct and came back in the 600's.

No gurentee that he's hypogonadal. It's also irrelevant. My only point is that he's not taking his testosterone because he doesn't have a script so he's looking for a alternative

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can you source some nebido and just pin that before you leave?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Can you source some nebido and just pin that before you leave?
Think rippy already asked him that and he said no. Or maybe that was sust but they both would work. If he can't source sust I doubt hes getting nibido.

I always think about keeping some around for situational use like this too

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Think rippy already asked him that and he said no. Or maybe that was sust but they both would work. If he can't source sust I doubt hes getting nibido.

I’m can source both but I would never use them outside of this 8 weeks. It’s a one off thing so just need to get by

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I know a place where anyone can get sust, well except for that guy in the other thread 🤣

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys so I am on self prescribed trt. I have been doing 200mg a week and feel great. Now I am going on a 2 month vacation in the summer. Rather than bring pins and stuff like that, I was considering 1) dosing a bit high before I leave 2) high but not megadosing 4-dhea and 3) taking perhaps another PH (maybe 1-andro maybe epiandro) during that time too just to carry me over. Thoughts? In no way do I think it will be close to the same but I should be alright to get me through the 8 weeks?
Been down this road, 4-DHEA is an option for travel purpose if you don't have doc RX to bring the TRT equipment...

Yet, If domestic US and packed in your checked bags I seriously doubt that they would take your a 10mL vial or TRT and some pins... They are after narcotics and bombs, they don't care about your personal meds. This isn't Russia:) thankfully.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been down this road, 4-DHEA is an option for travel purpose if you don't have doc RX to bring the TRT equipment...

Yet, If domestic US and packed in your checked bags I seriously doubt that they would take your a 10mL vial or TRT and some pins... They are after narcotics and bombs, they don't care about your personal meds. This isn't Russia:) thankfully.
Yeah I think for ease of mind I’m just going to run 4-dhea. That way I’m not sweating it lol 😂