UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm gonna run a 40 days cycle in 3 weeks, for bulking:

4-DHEA (oral) 345 mg/day
M-sten (oral) 15 mg/day
Dienolone (transdermal) 75 mg/days for 30 days

What it's wiser, starting dienolone at the beggining or wait to the last 30 days? I've run m-sten before but just 30 days, 40 days @ 15 mg/day is fine? I'll take TUDCA during all the cycle.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did damn near same cycle before. Did dienolone whole time though. I think 8 weeks. Dimethandrostenol was first 6 weeks not msten. Lost fat gain little muscle. Got big strength increase

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I did damn near same cycle before. Did dienolone whole time though. I think 8 weeks. Dimethandrostenol was first 6 weeks not msten. Lost fat gain little muscle. Got big strength increase
I assume it was a cutting cycle, right? Maybe 4-DHEA for a cutting cycle is not the best choice, did you need any AI?

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not a cutting cycle. Cutting is 90% diet
I know, but I was surprised about your results. I hope to gain a good amount of mass (with the right diet, of course), taking in mind that m-sten alone is quite potent.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know, but I was surprised about your results. I hope to gain a good amount of mass (with the right diet, of course), taking in mind that m-sten alone is quite potent.
If you eat a calorie surplus and train hard you could gain 12 lbs in 42 days on that cycle. Now after PCT, will you keep all 12 lbs of gainz? Probably not. But 6 or 8 lbs is possible. Imagine 6 lbs of ground sirloin. That's alot.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Vulcanus Anabolics 8
Anabolics 11