Awards
Has anyone ever used it? If so eat was your doseage

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oral DHEA works so well and is so bioavailable that there really is no need to use injections. 25 mg ED of DHEA raised my levels (from MyBloodTracker app):
IMG_4074.jpg

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Your not going to find much, if anything online. I know of only one company who sells it and probably the same one you do as well and before then, never ever heard of injectable 4 DHEA. While the injectable should give a 100% or high in gerneral absorption rate compared to oral caps, you would have to probably dose twice as high as Test to see comparable levels.

I know Socal Rob or Delsol Rob on here said someone use this TD 4 DHEA and got test levels at 670 or something, so 4 HDEA can really raise test but exactly how much to use to get to a number, no one can tell you.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why would you not just use testosterone at that point?

manup

Awards
Not asking for sources but I cannot find a solid domestic source that sells it for under 60 for a 10 ml 250mg

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why would you inject this sh1t? Is it the novelty?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Because why take the easy route and inject the actual hormone? You have to spice things up and pay more for less.

Reactions: Nac
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've never actually herd someone say they used it. I was just curious. Wanna hear some first hand experience.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never actually herd someone say they used it. I was just curious. Wanna hear some first hand experience.
Im curious too. I cant think of any reasons to prefer this compound over test, trest, or any number of others but maybe Im being an ignorant fuk.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im curious too. I cant think of any reasons to prefer this compound over test, trest, or any number of others but maybe Im being an ignorant fuk.
I guess because someone can order it knowing they won't get ripped off on a certain site. Kinda like knock off cereal but more expensive

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just buy Alpha gainz transdermal 4 dhea run 2 ml daily. I think that would be similar to 500 mg injecting intramuscular test per week. Now that would be $80 per month though. Test 500 mg a week cheaper obviously

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just buy Alpha gainz transdermal 4 dhea run 2 ml daily. I think that would be similar to 500 mg injecting intramuscular test per week. Now that would be $80 per month though. Test 500 mg a week cheaper obviously
First, no it would not be remotely close to 500 mg of test. Second, the whole point here is we're wondering how this injectable 4 dhea works. If I was going to do a cycle right now I'd just use real testosterone

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For real... Going to inject something that "converts" to testosterone lol what am I missing here? ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For real... Going to inject something that "converts" to testosterone lol what am I missing here? ?
Nope that's about the jist of it. There's a few places selling it and I don't think anyone other then maybe op is considering using it. I just want to find someone who actually bought the stuff. Does nos have reps?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it was cheaper than test I'd give it a go, but it isn't.

btur2915

Awards
Nope that's about the jist of it. There's a few places selling it and I don't think anyone other then maybe op is considering using it. I just want to find someone who actually bought the stuff. Does nos have reps?
yes he does. i am one of them if you want to pm me.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
If it was cheaper than test I'd give it a go, but it isn't.
And it's illegal as well (? Not fully updated on US laws so I might be wrong here..) so I don't see any upside on this.
Am I missing something?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And it's illegal as well (? Not fully updated on US laws so I might be wrong here..) so I don't see any upside on this.
Am I missing something?
Andros are not illegal, at least not in the USA

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Andros are not illegal, at least not in the USA
No, but if I recall correctly, it's the injectable part that makes it illegal, not the andros themselfes.

I read a interview with PA from somewhere in the early 2000's (when the 1 step PH's still were legal) and I think he talked about that as soon as you make them injectable they becomes illegal.

But, I can have this totally wrong, my memory isn't the best anymore..

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its illegal to be sold for human consumption. I believe the product of discussion is for laboratory research only.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did exaggerate. But 2 ml of Transdermal Alpha gainz 4 dhea is similar to 200 mg test weekly. I did both for 6 weeks. Although 4 dhea was w/ Dymethazine

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did exaggerate. But 2 ml of Transdermal Alpha gainz 4 dhea is similar to 200 mg test weekly. I did both for 6 weeks. Although 4 dhea was w/ Dymethazine
Yeah that sounds more reasonable. Ive seen couple guys (with bloods) successfully use oral 4dhea as trt.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that sounds more reasonable. Ive seen couple guys (with bloods) successfully use oral 4dhea as trt.
Do you know which dosages they used?
Personally I feel that 4-dhea aromatize 'more' than real test. I have at least harder to balance the estrogen on it.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've used about 220 to 250 mg daily once oral other transdermal. Transdermal 4 dhea is that much better. I dont know science for reason . Just my opinion. Very little aromatising. I think people speculate it does more than in all actuality