4 days with ostarine and I feel something with my nips

moneditas

moneditas

Awards
I started a cycle of Ostarine from OL 4 days ago. I read a lot about the possible side effects, including gyne during the cycle and now I'm not sure if my symptoms are in my head or something is actually happening in my nipples.

I'm taking 10mg of Ostarine each day, also I'm taking 25 mg of El1minate from OL (Arimistane) to help prevent any problems with my estrogens.

I feel like something is happening there in my left nipple from the first day, I feel no pain at all, but perhaps it is because I am in the first symptoms of gyne. I touch it and I do not feel anything out of the ordinary.

I'm in 11% bf and I already had puffy nipples (not so much fat, only a little from my previous bulking). The plan was taking 10mg during 4 weeks and then Nolva 20/20/10/10 + OTC PTC (Alphamax XT)

Should I stop taking ostarine right now? Continue adding a small dose of tamoxifen? Increase the intake of arimistane?

Thanks a lot.

F

fordmandiesel

Awards
Havent read many complaints on gyno on legit osta, but I'm in for answers, just ordered some myself and I cant wait!

B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Not possible - relax and keep going and get up to 25mg next week.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Not if it's ostarine

N

Ninja23

Awards
Arimistane won't really do anything to help you don't use the nolva on cycle get a real ai and like they said up top if it's osta it's not possible maybe you're just a little paranoid don't give yourself gyno with your thoughts hahah

moneditas

moneditas

Awards
Arimistane won't really do anything to help you don't use the nolva on cycle get a real ai and like they said up top if it's osta it's not possible maybe you're just a little paranoid don't give yourself gyno with your thoughts hahah
Its ostarine from Olympus labs, so, i supose its real ostarine.
Today i felt some minor pains in my left nipple, right one is ok... I'm thinking about stopping the cycle tomorrow if it doesnt stop

N

Ninja23

Awards
Yea OL is real that's not a bad idea man cause that is strange

moneditas

moneditas

Awards
Bump for more help, today i'm going to stop my cycle in my 5 day... Should I take some tamoxifen?

F

fordmandiesel

Awards
if your minds made up and your stopping cycle then id say start some nolva and pct

U

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Real Ostarine does not affect you that quick. Impossible. That is a weak dose as well

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What makes you think its gyno? You didn't list any symptoms whatsoever. Any itchiness, soreness, lump, lactation?

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
5 days and gyno? Doesn't sound right at all. Unless your the fluke of the universe I would guess it's irritated from something other than osta. Did you irritate it some other way hit it with a weight anything?

moneditas

moneditas

Awards
What makes you think its gyno? You didn't list any symptoms whatsoever. Any itchiness, soreness, lump, lactation?
I don't know if it's gyno, but from the first day taking ostarine i feel strange sensation on my nipples, maybe a light soreness, maybe more puffiest but at this moment i do not have itchiness/lumps/lactation. Is it normal? If all goes well is it posible to "feel" osterine on the nipples?

Your hormones are changing, anything can happen. Just leave them alone and stop worrying about it.
I understand by your comment that I should continue with the cycle, even feeling a strange sensation in the nipples.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just don't touch them, if it gets worse to the point where you do have a decent amount of pain, itchiness, or lactation, then I'd consider ordering some aromasin or arimidex

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Just don't touch them, if it gets worse to the point where you do have a decent amount of pain, itchiness, or lactation, then I'd consider ordering some aromasin or arimidex
Or just get some on hand just incase symptoms hit hard. You'll be very thankful to have it on hand when you need it.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm in on the getting it before you need it.

Do NOT touch them tho. That will make the **** worse if there's stuff going on. Not sure why it happens in males and not females but if you play with your nips it'll get worse.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on the getting it before you need it.

Do NOT touch them tho. That will make the **** worse if there's stuff going on. Not sure why it happens in males and not females but if you play with your nips it'll get worse.
Yessir exactly this. If you feel anything out of the ordinary and decide to start fiddling with it you will regret it. You think it's tender and hurts wait till you play with it. And also if your not having painful symptoms or growth* then don't panic and get upset. stated prior by AG, you are introducing hormones and not all side effects are bad or dangerous. They are just simply your body reacting to a new substance that's all. Best thing you can do is feel it out and communicate to us if anything changes cause we have all been there and done that many of time.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
EDIT. rascal stated earlier about the introduction of new hormones and I want to credit that in my previous post.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wish women's boobs grew if you played with them like ours do if you mess around with them too much *sigh* guess my gf won't ever get Double Ds by me playing with them.

moneditas

moneditas

Awards
Or just get some on hand just incase symptoms hit hard. You'll be very thankful to have it on hand when you need it.
In case the symptoms gets worse and I decided to stop the cycle, would tamoxifen help me solve the problem? I think that it would be difficult for me to obtain aromasin.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like others said, stop playing with your nipples, you most probably are a bit paranoid. After a few days on Ostarine 10mg, gyno is NOT possible.
Tits need time to develop, just like muscles, no gyno here -period.
If its 100mg oral Trest, I would think otherwise.
Personally, I would stay on cycle, even bump it up to about 20mg/day -and for 8 weeks.

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It takes 14 days for ostarine to saturate the system