4 andro with Rad-140 and YK-11

DBook1

Awards
Hello all,

I plan on running a yk-11 rad-140 stack for a lean bulk this fall. I know these are both dry compounds, so I was wondering if that would counteract the wetness from the 4 andro (I have topical from IML). I don’t mind a little water retention I just don’t want to have a moon face or look like the Michelin man lmao.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4 Andro pairs nicely with just about everything, 12-15mg yk and 20-30mg rad with 200-300mg 4andro td would be a nice cycle. You will need a serm, ai, and something for blood pressure.

DBook1

Awards
4 Andro pairs nicely with just about everything, 12-15mg yk and 20-30mg rad with 200-300mg 4andro td would be a nice cycle. You will need a serm, ai, and something for blood pressure.
[/QUOTE
Thanks for the reply brotha. I’ve got tamoxifen and clomid on hand for pct, as well as adex as an ai. I also have NAC and tudca for liver support. I’m on minoxidil from my dermatologist for my hair and I know that reduces blood pressure. Should I get anything else or am I chilling?

Harvey Tang

Harvey Tang

Awards
4-andro does not make you that wet because it only slightly converts to DHT and estrogen. You don't need to worry about water retention when stacking these together.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply brotha. I’ve got tamoxifen and clomid on hand for pct, as well as adex as an ai. I also have NAC and tudca for liver support. I’m on minoxidil from my dermatologist for my hair and I know that reduces blood pressure. Should I get anything else or am I chilling?
It wouldn't hurt to grab some garlic or Hawthorne berry pills to help lower it or try tadalafil 3-5mg daily.