4 Andro or Trest 8 Week Base ~~ Alpha 1 +Msten

whatsnatty

Awards
For my next cycle I'm looking at running an 8 week base of either 4 andro or trest. Im going to run alpha 1 and msten with it looking for a strong wet bulk.
Week 1-8: 4 andro or Trest (8 weeks)
Week 2-8: Msten ( 6 weeks)
Week 4-8: Alpha 1 (4 weeks)

What do you guys think? Any suggestions on whether to run 4 andro as a base or trest? What's the difference between the two that makes one better than another in terms of a base for this cycle? Of course, I have my PCT and support agents as well. Let me know guys !!

Thanks

Jerrad

Awards
I would go with the 4 andro since it's non methylated.

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Bump. I'd also like to know if more people go for 4 Andro or Trest / Ment

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I would never touch 4-andro it's mainly converted to forms of estrogen some of our forums smartest people dont even know. I'd go with Trest, better for gains too, and it'll be a stronger base which youll need for msten.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
If you've done heavy cycles you'll know that using 4dhea aka the new 4andro will not suffice. Better off using dermacrine and of course trest

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Not arguing the estro conversion, but I ran 4 Andro/Msten and at 300mg (6 caps) a day of 4 Andro I felt pretty good in the libido, mood, and joints area. Haven't ever tried trest but I'm definitely thinking of giving it a shot next go around