4 Andro dosing

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have read through the boards and many websites. The problem is I have found a lot of conflicting recommendations. I am a very experienced user with DS/PH and planned my next cycle for Dien Diol and Epistane together for 6 weeks. I have decided to add in 4 Andro for 8 weeks - starting it 2 weeks prior to the other compounds. I know a lot of people think the 4 andro will not do a darn thing but I really want to add it in to see if it will possibly help with some of the sides. (lethargy in particular) It seems the older I get the more prone to sides I have become. I planned to run the first 2 weeks at 300mg/day and go up from there as necessary. Problem is that some sites are suggesting that 300-400mg is the ceiling for this stuff and others recommend taking it all the way to 750mg/day. That is a big difference. Does anyone have experience running this at a higher dosage or should the 300-500 be sufficient? I'm not a fan of taking more than needed and wasting half my $$ on essentially an unknown for myself. I have everything in place including all support and pct....I have just decided to hold off until I can be confident in how to run the 4 andro. Thanks for the advice.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If your main concern is the lethargy than it will definitely help you. Most guys will tell you to run it higher. I have run it with epistane and it helped alot because epistane makes me very lethargic. I ran the 4 andro at 440 mg a day for 30 days

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
300 minimum but you can go up to 500 as well. Wouldn't go much higher than that.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I appreciate the input! Excited to see what this combo will do.

S

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was in the same boat as your were looking at dosages on 4 andro. From what I gather and have learned, 330 is what most people run, 550 is better than 330, but more than 550 isn't worth the cost for what you get. I could see going higher if you were only using 4 andro, but with your stack 330/440/550 should be enough. Granted I'm pretty new to the Anabolics game, but just what I've come acrossed. In for answers.

I'm currently running at 440 on a 1/4/epi cycle BTW.

B

Bolindero

Awards
I was in the same boat as your were looking at dosages on 4 andro. From what I gather and have learned, 330 is what most people run, 550 is better than 330, but more than 550 isn't worth the cost for what you get. I could see going higher if you were only using 4 andro, but with your stack 330/440/550 should be enough. Granted I'm pretty new to the Anabolics game, but just what I've come acrossed. In for answers.

I'm currently running at 440 on a 1/4/epi cycle BTW.
Hey how was 440mg of 4-andro been treating you? Was considering running 440-550 with 1000mg epiandro with rad and or lgd. Any noticeable help with libido, feeling shutdown etc?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everybody will react differently to compounds so find what works for you. I get lethargy no matter what combo I have run and just try my best to deal with it. But higher doses have helped me , but I’m 6’4 235

S

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey how was 440mg of 4-andro been treating you? Was considering running 440-550 with 1000mg epiandro with rad and or lgd. Any noticeable help with libido, feeling shutdown etc?
It is working really well for me atm. The sides I have are dry joints (I imagine from epi), low libido, and some lethargy. I'm not so sure if the lethargy is from cycle or just being in school and doing lots of homework. I have noticed though that the past week (my 5th week on cycle) I have averaged about 10-11 hrs of sleep in a given 24hr time period (usually take a nap in the middle of the day) whereas before I averaged 8 hrs of sleep. This is according to fitbit sleep tracker.

IMO if you run them it at 440 or 550, just be prepared that you will probably need some caffeine or energy form in the later weeks and something for joint beyond the average stuff. I take undenatured collagen, glucosamine, Chondroiton, MSM, cissus, hyraulic acid and some other random stuff that is in the joint supps i take. I am going to be adding mk677 as soon as it arrives in the mail. My joints are super dry and stiff and it takes about 10-15mins longer to warm up. Hope that helps!

B

Bolindero

Awards
It is working really well for me atm. The sides I have are dry joints (I imagine from epi), low libido, and some lethargy. I'm not so sure if the lethargy is from cycle or just being in school and doing lots of homework. I have noticed though that the past week (my 5th week on cycle) I have averaged about 10-11 hrs of sleep in a given 24hr time period (usually take a nap in the middle of the day) whereas before I averaged 8 hrs of sleep. This is according to fitbit sleep tracker.

IMO if you run them it at 440 or 550, just be prepared that you will probably need some caffeine or energy form in the later weeks and something for joint beyond the average stuff. I take undenatured collagen, glucosamine, Chondroiton, MSM, cissus, hyraulic acid and some other random stuff that is in the joint supps i take. I am going to be adding mk677 as soon as it arrives in the mail. My joints are super dry and stiff and it takes about 10-15mins longer to warm up. Hope that helps!
I'm actually on mk myself it added water to me very fast within the first 7-10 days and really boosted my appetite planning to run for 6-12 months andget blood work I really like it def amazing for recovery and that's the name of the game for me at least.

Now wouldn't upping the 4-andro hypothetically help the joint problem? I ran epistane with 4 andro but didn't have much 4-andro so dosage was only 220 first couple weeks and 330mg last 4 or so. I think anyone running anything dry like epistane def should have a test base preferably actual test but also mk I would never run epistane again without it

Z

zigzagzig

Awards
I'm currently on the first week of a Halo cycle, and I am considering to add 4-andro. Do you guys think it only helps with lethargy or does it also boost the cycle gains?

R

rockymtnoak

Awards
researched both solo lgd and with 4 andro @330-550 a day, I can say that the addition of 4 andro absolutely helped. end of solo lgd was brutal. but the addition of 4 andro kept things quite normal, plus added a little bit of pre workout pep. and really was not difficult to pct from. seemed much easier than the solo lgd truth be told. (anecdotal of course as it is counterintuitive) mk677 throughout both. I will make clear it is nowhere near an actual test base. conversion rates are highly variable, but it is way better than nothing.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What dosage difference is their between 4-andro diol and 4-DHEA? Is diol that much better than DHEA?

R

rockymtnoak

Awards
What dosage difference is their between 4-andro diol and 4-DHEA? Is diol that much better than DHEA?
I would think not. the 4dhea conversion rate is a 'best guess' backtracking from the original which was a one step conversion @~15% current 4dhea is a 2 step. basically has to convert to the original and then to test. so not great. actually terrible conversion, to counter that a lot of 4dhea supps have some sort of delivery/carrier substance to help improve availability. so you basicically eat a ton of it hoping somewhere between 5%-10% makes it through. so.. you'd have to take quite a lot daily to get a minimal amount of target hormone. I'm not positive on the diol but I think it's the same. just get a bottle of andro the giant. best # for $ I found and was adequate for the sarm

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
W Anabolics 10
A Supplements 52
S Anabolics 2