4-Andro and other pro hormones info?

P

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Im still fairly new to the "supps" scene. Im starting my 4th week of Rad140 and YK11 and seeing a lot of gains, im also on a 300mg/week T cyp program so no need to worry about suppression. Will be doing about a 9 week cycle of the above sarms and assessing things at that point.

Today i got my 2nd bottle and found out, hey pro hormones arent actually illegal now. All i remember is Mark Mcguire in the 90s and the govt jumped on that stuff and i never looked back. I also found out today that my local shop might not have Rad140 long term as China has banned production or something.

While i was there talking i saw pro hormones are legally sold now. So im curious as to all info ect. If there is a thread here about it all i haven't found it yet but will continue looking in spare time, i just figured i'd ask first. Im just curious as to the effects of the major sellers like 4-Andor and 1-Andro.

My local store sells Anabolic Warfare brand, like 9 different bottles. Anybody here use their brand and is it legit? Any particular product work best? ATM im cutting fat but im mostly interested in strength and hypertrophy long term, i can manipulate fat with my diet. For supps i want what gets us jacked the most.

Any and all info is welcome like what works best, any online sellers that are best? Im currently on T cyp and take 2mg of arimidex per week. All i have heard so far is 1-Andro doesn't aromatize and 4-Andro does, looking for any and all info, thnx in advance!

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you're on 300mg weekly of test cyp 2 step dhea pro hormones are pointless. The 300 mg test will over power the 4dhea or 1dhea. You could mega dose epiandrosterone or Androsterone for muscle hardening and agression/energy

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
4andro and 1andro are not the same things Mark McGuire took in the late 90s. Those compounds have been banned. What we have now is a 2 step prodrug conversion that converts to both androstenediol and androstenedione, one of which is positive and one of which is POTENTIALLY determinant *ahem Renew1*. It's known as 4DHEA.

1-andro is similar, in that it takes two step enzymatic conversion into 1-testosterone.

You could read more about them here:

P

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you're on 300mg weekly of test cyp 2 step dhea pro hormones are pointless. The 300 mg test will over power the 4dhea or 1dhea. You could mega dose epiandrosterone or Androsterone for muscle hardening and agression/energy
I don't understand that concept. I have heard many people suggest that an increase from 100mg of test to 300mg will give net results, or 300 to 500. Is there something to having a high T level that makes prohormone conversion not work? If 1-andro or 4-andro convert into usable forms of T, how would that be any different than me simply increasing my 300mg dose to a higher amount?

I have also read another PH, maybe 19-nor andro if i remember, converts to Deca. I happen to know a guy at my local gym who's on TRT and also takes Deca in it's real form, and test is common in stacking. How is my 300mg going to interfere with the above PH options? All i have read is it's a good compliment to the compounds gained with prohormones.

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You inject testosterone. Why add something that converts to testosterone after it passes through the liver. Conversion to target hormone is 10-20%. Just inject more testosterone.

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Research designer steroids. That's probably what you're thinking of. People add those to test all the time. Methoxygonadiene aka Max-lmg converts to norbolethone. You could take that in capsules 75-100 mg daily

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't understand that concept. I have heard many people suggest that an increase from 100mg of test to 300mg will give net results, or 300 to 500. Is there something to having a high T level that makes prohormone conversion not work? If 1-andro or 4-andro convert into usable forms of T, how would that be any different than me simply increasing my 300mg dose to a higher amount?

I have also read another PH, maybe 19-nor andro if i remember, converts to Deca. I happen to know a guy at my local gym who's on TRT and also takes Deca in it's real form, and test is common in stacking. How is my 300mg going to interfere with the above PH options? All i have read is it's a good compliment to the compounds gained with prohormones.
the target hormone conversion of 4 andro is testosterone if you are already on 300mg testosterone no need to use 4 andro...the target hormone conversion of 1 andro is 1-testosterone[dhb] completly different than actual testosterone, 1 andro could be used with the 300mg testosterone and should give decent results, imo.

P

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
the target hormone conversion of 4 andro is testosterone if you are already on 300mg testosterone no need to use 4 andro...the target hormone conversion of 1 andro is 1-testosterone[dhb] completly different than actual testosterone, 1 andro could be used with the 300mg testosterone and should give decent results, imo.
Ok i did read this too, 1Test doesn't aromatize and is indeed different from my T cyp. I also like the idea of not having to worry about adjusting my arimidex dose.

P

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You inject testosterone. Why add something that converts to testosterone after it passes through the liver. Conversion to target hormone is 10-20%. Just inject more testosterone.
Well im committed to not breaking the law in any of this, and i don't think my doc will up my test dose as im already well over 1000 in TT. So far sarms and maybe prohormones are the only legal way i know of to increase net androgen levels for more gains. I thought about asking the guy at my gym about Deca but decided i didn't want to risk it, i have kids and such and im just not willing to risk it for some more muscle.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is it against the law to get test if you're already prescribed test? Real question

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you want something like Deca that's a pro hormone/designer steroid, buy Max LMG it's one step conversion to norbolethone the stuff Mark McGuire was taking. I'm trying to help you

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes.

You can't buy any prescription medication on the black market legally. ... Regardless of whether of not you hold a prescription.
Thanks for the info, I'd of just thought i gotta script so I'm good to have it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well im committed to not breaking the law in any of this, and i don't think my doc will up my test dose as im already well over 1000 in TT. So far sarms and maybe prohormones are the only legal way i know of to increase net androgen levels for more gains. I thought about asking the guy at my gym about Deca but decided i didn't want to risk it, i have kids and such and im just not willing to risk it for some more muscle.
i can truly appreciate that....check out the black series at iconiformulations.com....all totally legal and right now you can save 35% using code BS35.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes.

You can't buy any prescription medication on the black market legally. ... Regardless of whether of not you hold a prescription.
AAS possession for personal use is not an offence in the UK 😉

whisky grins as he realises he may have found the one good thing about living here.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
AAS possession for personal use is not an offence in the UK 😉

whisky grins as he realises he may have found the one good thing about living here.....
is it legal to purchase? possession is different than being able to legally buy!!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OP I think what everyone has failed to impress upon you is that PHs like the ones you mention don't work in the manner you hope. with the exception of a couple Andros most of it, including the androstenedione mark McGuire claimed to be taking don't work for **** unless you are a female. also I think saying there is a 10-20% conversion rate orally is a liberal assessment. Even saying topicals produce a 30-40% conversion rate could be disingenuous. and I am talking about conversion of the ph you take into the hormone you hope it will make in the end. truth is the body will only convert what it needs at any given time. further many Andros have a half life so short in the body you would have to eat a dose every hr to keep some kind of stable levels of said hormone. and again that's if the body wants what your trying to sell it. of the stuff that's legal today I would say 4 of them have applications in muscle building.

1 andro: has surprising anabolic effects, and modest dosing will provide some benefit with little draw backs
epiandro/androsterone: off excellent strength and aggression to your training sessions
3-ad: has nice DHT like effects and may enhance other hormones.
11KT: excellent cortisol modulation and fat loss.

I think it has been mentioned, there are still old school designers around that work well in conjunction with test.
these can be found in both oral and topical preps.

some of these would include:
DMZ , Msten, Trestolone, Dienolone, MaxlMG , Hexadrone, and a few others I am surely forgetting.

be aware, that most of these Andros are licensed to supplement companies and not many homebrew mom and pop brands can afford to buy those raws, meaning its anyone's guess what is in the bottles of off brand phs.

Have a look at APEX Alchemy, Viscious Labs, Gainbusters, and as always Premier research essentials.

Apex offers literally every andro we discussed in a topical prep which is hands down the best way to take these Andros,
the other sites offer excellent quality offerings as well in oral forms

Last edited:
P

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
OP I think what everyone has failed to impress upon you is that PHs like the ones you mention don't work in the manner you hope. with the exception of a couple Andros most of it, including the androstenedione mark McGuire claimed to be taking don't work for **** unless you are a female. also I think saying there is a 10-20% conversion rate orally is a liberal assessment. Even saying topicals produce a 30-40% conversion rate could be disingenuous. and I am talking about conversion of the ph you take into the hormone you hope it will make in the end. truth is the body will only convert what it needs at any given time. further many Andros have a half life so short in the body you would have to eat a dose every hr to keep some kind of stable levels of said hormone. and again that's if the body wants what your trying to sell it. of the stuff that's legal today I would say 4 of them have applications in muscle building.

1 andro: has surprising anabolic effects, and modest dosing will provide some benefit with little draw backs
epiandro/androsterone: off excellent strength and aggression to your training sessions
3-ad: has nice DHT like effects and may enhance other hormones.
11KT: excellent cortisol modulation and fat loss.

I think it has been mentioned, there are still old school designers around that work well in conjunction with test.
these can be found in both oral and topical preps.

some of these would include:
DMZ , Msten, Trestolone, Dienolone, MaxlMG , Hexadrone, and a few others I am surely forgetting.

be aware, that most of these Andros are licensed to supplement companies and not many homebrew mom and pop brands can afford to buy those raws, meaning its anyone's guess what is in the bottles of off brand phs.

Have a look at APEX Alchemy, Viscious Labs, Gainbusters, and as always Premier research essentials.

Apex offers literally every andro we discussed in a topical prep which is hands down the best way to take these Andros,
the other sites offer excellent quality offerings as well in oral forms
Ok ty for all that info. I was thinking 1-andro sounded the best option. Im hoping it won't come to that but i was just worried one day i will show up at the local shop and no more sarms, so i wanted to educate myself at least a bit on PH just in case.

U

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ran the typical 1&4 Andro cycle after being on TRT for a year, I didn’t think that it was worth the money. I picked up enough to run 330mg/day of each before TRT, hoping to put on 10lbs like the college study said. After 6 weeks I upped the 1 andro to 550mg a day for the next two weeks and noticed a little more effect. Definitely made some gains, but not worth the cost for me being on TRT. I had way better results from Rad/LGD.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
is it legal to purchase? possession is different than being able to legally buy!!!
its a class c substance here, so not an offence to possess but is to supply, Manufacturer or buy with intent to supply. Purchasing for personal use wouldn’t be an offence although the lab you buy from is breaking the law supplying you.

so not technically legal to buy but also not an offence to do so

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ran the typical 1&4 Andro cycle after being on TRT for a year, I didn’t think that it was worth the money. I picked up enough to run 330mg/day of each before TRT, hoping to put on 10lbs like the college study said. After 6 weeks I upped the 1 andro to 550mg a day for the next two weeks and noticed a little more effect. Definitely made some gains, but not worth the cost for me being on TRT. I had way better results from Rad/LGD.
after trt...before trt?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
its a class c substance here, so not an offence to possess but is to supply, Manufacturer or buy with intent to supply. Purchasing for personal use wouldn’t be an offence although the lab you buy from is breaking the law supplying you.

so not technically legal to buy but also not an offence to do so
isn't the law wonderful.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ran the andros after the first year of TRT. Reinforcing the point that 1&4 didn’t do too much for me as I was already using 200mg T per week.
i agree that 4andro wouldn't do much for you on 200mg test per week....that is twice the amount of test i am on and i'm 61, lol.