4 Andro 19 Nor Stack (Oral method effective and is 19 Nor effective higher dosage)

Bgram

Bgram

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What’s good everyone, sorry for writing a Star Wars intro but here’s what’s up

I’ve ran some stuff in the past (SARMs and light gear) and maintained a decent portion off cycle(s). I have a decent understanding how to use enhancing substances (I’d like to think). Right now I’m planning on running 4 Andro and 19 Nor for 6 weeks. Never done a purely PH stack and want to see what’s good with the PH category of supplementation. I think it should be fun wanna see the hype (bit of a nerd on the subject)

From my reading on the Internet 19 Nor (non-methlyated, 2 step conversion compound) is relatively newer compound with good results though I’m seeing mixed reviews from logs and all. I don’t know if it’s because the individual under dosed but I’m planning on blasting both compounds

Any word on if 19 Nor is weak? (I’d be using 500mgs ed (Decalone -> FS and 4A from - NL @400-600mgs)

*All oral pill/capsule form*

Also heard 4 Andro is only effective topically. Wondering if that’s bs and again if people under dosed

I got quite an inventory on hand of both compounds so I can log the dosages I mentioned above for the length of the cycle.

Any feedback would be handy and very appreciated

*staying away from Methlyated Compunds this time around*

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I myself have two bottles of Decalone that I got last year and never used as well androtest by fusion supplements. Both of those compounds are actually 1-step precursor to test and nandrolone.. Decalone is not 19-nor dhea.. but 19-nor diol.. I don’t know why you didn’t also go with androtest seeing that it’s real 4-AD (4-andro diol) and not the 4-dhea crap that you have.. the dhea prohormones suck. Plain and simple..

Bgram

Bgram

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I myself have two bottles of Decalone that I got last year and never used as well androtest by fusion supplements. Both of those compounds are actually 1-step precursor to test and nandrolone.. Decalone is not 19-nor dhea.. but 19-nor diol.. I don’t know why you didn’t also go with androtest seeing that it’s real 4-AD (4-andro diol) and not the 4-dhea crap that you have.. the dhea prohormones suck. Plain and simple..
Just not cost-effective. Probably gonna get a refund on the 4 Andro and get a better Test Base. Appreciate the Clarification

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro did you ever run that Decalone by fusion supplements?? I still have 2 bottle from like a year ago I ordered but haven’t got around to trying them.. I wonder if I’m better off just getting some 1-andro to stack with TRT.. at least I know that 1-DHEA will be legit and quality made in USA just like my TRT

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
even if it is nor diol, its still junk. the conversion rate on this PH is absolute trash. 4AD is a decent PH but again is only going to convert to the amount your body has enzymes to make the conversion..
Both of them are illegal in the states so why anyone would risk getting into trouble with this stuff is insane. legally there are many better options. hell illegally there are tons of better options.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just not cost-effective. Probably gonna get a refund on the 4 Andro and get a better Test Base. Appreciate the Clarification
some better options would be a TD epi product or if your advanced, TD trest is great as well.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
even if it is nor diol, its still junk. the conversion rate on this PH is absolute trash. 4AD is a decent PH but again is only going to convert to the amount your body has enzymes to make the conversion..
Both of them are illegal in the states so why anyone would risk getting into trouble with this stuff is insane. legally there are many better options. hell illegally there are tons of better options.
I appreciate the advice as always my dude! And honestly I probably won’t chance running the 19-nordiol because the few times that I ran 19-nor dhea it always made me feel so super anxious and weird mentally! It was horrible but 1-andro or 4-andro never did that.. but 4 andro is of no use because already on high end TRT test.. so really I think my best bet is to just go with 1-andro.. I have no desire for harsh compounds and haven’t in a very long time. You think 1-andro will compliment 250mg to 300mg test quite well?? I appreciate all your help brother.. also what brand 1-dhea you recommend? Super mandro seems best at 110mg per tab and 90 tabs per container..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
here my bro... have a look at APEX Primagen or Synergen.
Primagen is a transdermal 1 andro + Epiandro.
Synergen is a transdermal Dienolone + Epiandro.

Both of these power house additions are on sale by one get one~

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know this is probably not a good comparison but based off your experiences would you say 1-dhea can be comparable to the old 1-AD if dosed high enough? Also like 4-Dhea to 4-AD? The thing is.. people can still get legit 4-AD as androtest by fusion supplements.. not the case for the old 1-AD

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1-Dhea is pretty strong at higher doses.. but the problem would be the lethargy it brings.. it makes me asleepyness at 300 mgs per day. anything higher and I go into a coma. I would say if it doesn't effect you like it does me then yes you could see some 1ad results easily

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1-Dhea is pretty strong at higher doses.. but the problem would be the lethargy it brings.. it makes me asleepyness at 300 mgs per day. anything higher and I go into a coma. I would say if it doesn't effect you like it does me then yes you could see some 1ad results easily
Do you think the lethargy has to do with having a test base or is it just the compound itself?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
in my bro science voice " It has to be the compound " nothing seems to stop this effect. A lot of people get this effect.

Bgram

Bgram

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I never ran it. Planning on running a Sarms w Test Stack.... but now with the shenanigans of CoVid-19 I am just gonna chill for now. Focus on shredding a bit

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never ran it. Planning on running a Sarms w Test Stack.... but now with the shenanigans of CoVid-19 I am just gonna chill for now. Focus on shredding a bit
Any reason why you never ran the Decalone? I still have the two bottles because it was a buy one get one like a year and a half ago so I said screw it I’ll get it in case. Just kinda nervous for side effects

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you will literally get NO side effects from decalone as it doesn't do anything anyhow.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
lol, for a ‘mild’ compound 1-andro was the most lethargy I’ve had outside of superdrol tbh. It was years ago but was my first cycle. 400 1 andro and 400 4 andro with 1,000 epiandro. Personally think it was a great starter stack but yeah the lethargy was really noticeable. I mean sdrol literally has me falling asleep on trains and ****, but nothing else ever makes me feel tired

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah its the worst! I normally contend its (lethargy) dose related, however with this little monster, its the compound itself.