4 andro / 1 andro questions?

michaelandmeg

Awards
I'll try and keep this short. I'm on 3.5 years of training. Went from 137 to 192 and trying to get to the 210 lb range. I'm looking for something to give me that extra boost as my gains have slowed down since year one and two, however I don't want to go to the extreme, nor damage my health too much in the process.

I'm looking at 4-andro and 1-andro, both which seem pretty safe. I've actually already purchased these two products. I'm using the Redcon Somal-1 and Somal-4. I'll obviously be using a PCD and I'm also using cycle support with them which has already been purchased.

Here's some quick questions I have.....

1. I'm looking at stacking (2) 4-Andro and (1) 1-Andro's per day, 65 mg per cap. I've heard I'll get the most mass gain or bulk with the 4-andro, but I heard combining them produces better results. Assuming (2) 4-andro's and (1) 1-andro per day, how much gain could I expect on a 6-8 week cycle? Is 10-12 lbs reasonable?

2. How long should I expect before I start noticing changes in strength / mass? It could be a placebo, but after only 4-days, my work outs seem to have gotten much more intense. As in I'm wanting to lift an additional 4-5 sets before I even start wearing down.

3. What is the best way to train with Andro's? High-Rep hypertrophy or Low Rep Strength Training?

Thanks for all the help!

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
First of all, you need 330mg+ of each for an effective dose; 65mg (1 Andro) and 130mg (4 Andro) will not do anything. For a first cycle and if you eat and train properly, you could easily gain 10+ lbs. Proper PCT (Clomid/Nolva) will yield you to more than likely keep most of that after the cycle is over. I’d say around the 4 week you’d start to see size and noticeable strength gains, then at 5-7 you’d notice the peak of what you’ll get. I don’t think the type of training matters- whatever method you’ve used up to this point to gain is what you should do IMO. I personally go for the heavy **** to try and get the most size.

Until you get enough product to have a minimum of 330mg of each, don’t bother running it. This is why most of not all recommend Super Mandro/ Andro the Giant. They have the proper dosing but it gets expensive. I ran SM/EpiAndro as my first cycle and I’d choose my second (DMZ/4 Andro) over that ANY day.

Last edited:

michaelandmeg

Awards
First of all, you need 330mg+ of each for an effective dose; 65mg will not do anything. For a first cycle and if you eat and train properly, you could easily gain 10+ lbs. Proper PCT (Clomid/Nolva) will yield you to more than likely keep most of that after the cycle is over. I’d say around the 4 week you’d start to see size and noticeable strength gains, then at 5-6 you’d notice the peak of what you’ll get. I don’t think the type of training matters- whatever method you’ve used up to this point to gain is what you should do IMO. I personally go for the heavy **** to try and get the most size.

Until you get enough product to have a minimum of 330mg of each, don’t bother running it. This is why most of not all recommend Super Mandro/ Andro the Giant. They have the proper dosing but it gets expensive. I ran SM/EpiAndro as my first cycle and I’d choose my second (DMZ/4 Andro) over that ANY day.
Gotcha. So in other words, I'd need to take 10 tabs a day, (5) 4-andro's / (5) 1-andro's per day?? I don't have a problem purchasing them, I'm more worried about the health risks. I was almost afraid to take (2) each per day. So in other words I need to up my dosage my nearly (2x)?

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Yes, at minimum. I ran my 4 Andro at 440mg and I’d say that’s minimum. This is, again, why I mentioned SM/ Andro the Giant version of 1/4 Andro. Not sure how much the Redcon brand is, but for how much you’ll have to take of it since the dosage is so low, I’m sure it’d be cheaper to go with SM/AG. Either way, up that dosage! Don’t be too concerned with health issues as these are the most mild PH and you’re taking Cycle Support (I didn’t for this cycle) so you should be fine. Just expect libido loss and lethargy!

michaelandmeg

Awards
Yes, at minimum. I ran my 4 Andro at 440mg and I’d say that’s minimum. This is, again, why I mentioned SM/ Andro the Giant version of 1/4 Andro. Not sure how much the Redcon brand is, but for how much you’ll have to take of it since the dosage is so low, I’m sure it’d be cheaper to go with SM/AG. Either way, up that dosage! Don’t be too concerned with health issues as these are the most mild PH and you’re taking Cycle Support (I didn’t for this cycle) so you should be fine. Just expect libido loss and lethargy!
Valuable info thanks for the update, I'll be grabbing a few more bottles! Going to look into the Andro the Giant and SM now. Also, if you don't mind sharing what your weight is? And do you think weight would effect the mg dosage you need? Ie. 190 lb person needing 300 mg vs 210 lb taking 400 mg?

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Valuable info thanks for the update, I'll be grabbing a few more bottles! Going to look into the Andro the Giant and SM now. Also, if you don't mind sharing what your weight is? And do you think weight would effect the mg dosage you need? Ie. 190 lb person needing 300 mg vs 210 lb taking 400 mg?
194lbs. I haven’t been “on” in over two months. I also don’t think it’d matter a bunch on mg vs weight. I blew up on SM since it was my first cycle and DMZ provided me with great strength and size as well and much less sides compared to SM.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd agree with this. Definitely Super Mandro and Andro the Giant stacked would be what I would go with!

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Better to use a ratio of 1:3 of 4-Andro to 1-Andro. I am the patent holder. drink a large glass of grapefruit juice or take the Hi-Tech 1-Testosterone product to add in the 1-Andro. At that dose it should really be great for you

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll try and keep this short. I'm on 3.5 years of training. Went from 137 to 192 and trying to get to the 210 lb range. I'm looking for something to give me that extra boost as my gains have slowed down since year one and two, however I don't want to go to the extreme, nor damage my health too much in the process.

I'm looking at 4-andro and 1-andro, both which seem pretty safe. I've actually already purchased these two products. I'm using the Redcon Somal-1 and Somal-4. I'll obviously be using a PCD and I'm also using cycle support with them which has already been purchased.

Here's some quick questions I have.....

1. I'm looking at stacking (2) 4-Andro and (1) 1-Andro's per day, 65 mg per cap. I've heard I'll get the most mass gain or bulk with the 4-andro, but I heard combining them produces better results. Assuming (2) 4-andro's and (1) 1-andro per day, how much gain could I expect on a 6-8 week cycle? Is 10-12 lbs reasonable?

2. How long should I expect before I start noticing changes in strength / mass? It could be a placebo, but after only 4-days, my work outs seem to have gotten much more intense. As in I'm wanting to lift an additional 4-5 sets before I even start wearing down.

3. What is the best way to train with Andro's? High-Rep hypertrophy or Low Rep Strength Training?

Thanks for all the help!
You have only been training for 3 years and have put on 55 pounds! Stay natty as you are making great progress.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
Anabolics 27
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 17