Unanswered 4-AD (androstenediol)

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have mentioned numerous times my love for 4-AD diol and wanting to try stacking it with testosterone 300mg weekly to see if there is synergy.. most will say No because the 4-AD converts to test at a low rate which you are already injecting.. but this post says other wise

4-Androstenediol is 95% as potent as
testosterone on injection. Since nowhere
near 95% is converted, more like 10% or less, the
anabolic results are mostly achieved
by 4-AD itself not by the small amount
that’s converted to testosterone.
As an illustration, with Androsol we elevate
4-AD levels by 3000 ng/dL or more but T levels
by only about 300 ng/dL. That small T elevation is nowhere near enough to account for the gains that users experience. 300 ng/dL has very little noticeable effect on anyone with normal T in the first place. But the effect
of Androsol is very noticeable.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What brand of 4AD diol do you have?

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fusion supplements Androtest.. it’s probably the only 4-Diol being made today

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank's.
There is one more brand of 4-AD diol on the market.
Cylab's Cyclo 4 AD is available OTC in Germany.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any 1-androstenediol still being made or just 1dhea?

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never had a problem getting stuff shipped from the UK, just wondering if there were any brands still being made

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank's.
There is one more brand of 4-AD diol on the market.
Cylab's Cyclo 4 AD is available OTC in Germany.
Yes I have seen that brand before as well it’s like in red and silver baggie kind of thing not a bottle.. but I wouldn’t know where to begin to order because the entire site is in German seems like it would be a real pain in the ass lol.. also on those German sites there’s another product called Extrem strongest mass builder on earth.. it’s 100 tablets and each tablet contains 300mg of 4-androstenedione.. but this is the Dione so I was pretty bummed! Now if it was actually 4-diol 300mg tabs I would buy a ton lol.. maybe there is a way to reach out to the company to find out for sure

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Theres stuff by Anabolic Pharmaceuticals 1-AD, I bought some but it looks dodgy as f*** plus somebody else bought some but his version looked different but same alleged company. We both thought no thanks and I couldnt find reviews anywhere.

Id be interested to know if anyone had success on 1-Andro (Dhea)??

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran 1dhea from hardrock supplements, I planned 8 weeks but extended to almost 12.. lots of strength, some mass, some fat loss, very mild, the only major side I had was the lethargy.. I didnt run 4ad I just run epiandro and androsterone with it which wasn't enough to combat the lethargy. Recovery was super easy and kept most of the strength and size I gained. For the gains to sides I would definitely recommend it

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ran 1dhea from hardrock supplements, I planned 8 weeks but extended to almost 12.. lots of strength, some mass, some fat loss, very mild, the only major side I had was the lethargy.. I didnt run 4ad I just run epiandro and androsterone with it which wasn't enough to combat the lethargy. Recovery was super easy and kept most of the strength and size I gained. For the gains to sides I would definitely recommend it
Sounds great. I have Super Mandro and Cyclo 4-AD by Fusion so ill give them a go. Was a little underwhelmed by my Ostatine Cycle and it screwed my anaerobic fitness up and max vo2 Hr....took a few weeks post cycle to get that back. I'll look to run that for 8 weeks then.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure you'll like it especially with the 4ad.. don't be afraid to go 12 weeks either the gains only really started coming on strong for me around week 6-7. I did get bloodwork post cycle also, and liver enzymes were slightly elevated (I dont drink so I know it was the 1ad) and cholesterol was slightly out of whack, so a good cycle support wouldn't hurt either.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Will
I'm sure you'll like it especially with the 4ad.. don't be afraid to go 12 weeks either the gains only really started coming on strong for me around week 6-7. I did get bloodwork post cycle also, and liver enzymes were slightly elevated (I dont drink so I know it was the 1ad) and cholesterol was slightly out of whack, so a good cycle support wouldn't hurt either.
Will stick with Arm1care Pro as I seem to get on with that ok. Glad sides seem minor thats always a good thing and most people seem to rate Super Mandro so hopefully itll give me some nice gains. Yeah i wont be touching a drop of alcohol and havent for a while. I dont miss it to be honest.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will

Will stick with Arm1care Pro as I seem to get on with that ok. Glad sides seem minor thats always a good thing and most people seem to rate Super Mandro so hopefully itll give me some nice gains. Yeah i wont be touching a drop of alcohol and havent for a while. I dont miss it to be honest.
I’m currently just on 350mg test cyp per week but am very interested to add the cyclo 4-ad to see what gains can be made. Remember I started this thread about how backin the day at t nation 4-AD was said to be anabolic on it’s own.. because only such a small amount actually becomes testosterone and it by no means makes up for the drastic gains that guys got back in the day on 4-ad only cycles

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As "Jim..." said, there's a dodgy brand in the UK who claim they are selling the real 1AD, I'am very sceptical.
Would you sell a bottle of 1AD the original for only £29 if you were the only seller of 1AD in EU and the US?
Fusion is selling Nano 1T, it contains 1-Test but it's pricey, £72 for a bottle.

Last edited:
Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes I have seen that brand before as well it’s like in red and silver baggie kind of thing not a bottle.. but I wouldn’t know where to begin to order because the entire site is in German seems like it would be a real pain in the ass lol.. also on those German sites there’s another product called Extrem strongest mass builder on earth.. it’s 100 tablets and each tablet contains 300mg of 4-androstenedione.. but this is the Dione so I was pretty bummed! Now if it was actually 4-diol 300mg tabs I would buy a ton lol.. maybe there is a way to reach out to the company to find out for sure
I know, I was looking at the same site. I was about to bust out the ol’ trust German to English dictionary and try to place an order

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know, I was looking at the same site. I was about to bust out the ol’ trust German to English dictionary and try to place an order
Are you using "Nellys" shop?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As far as 1DHEA, more is always better, and using it is better than using nothing. So if it’s all you can get and you have the cash, go for broke.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Old witch what do you think of this 4-ad product? I love to see that it’s 300mg per tab but don’t why it’s the Dione. I don’t think companies even used that high of a dose Of 4-Dione when it was available. Maybe it’s a typo because the same website offers cyclo test which is cyclo 4-diol.. I was excited because it seems like the only select few 4-AD diols on the market are all in cyclodextrin form. But yet they are oral capsules which doesn’t make sense like androtest for example. This at 300mg per tab would be awesome to try!

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds great. I have Super Mandro and Cyclo 4-AD by Fusion so ill give them a go. Was a little underwhelmed by my Ostatine Cycle and it screwed my anaerobic fitness up and max vo2 Hr....took a few weeks post cycle to get that back. I'll look to run that for 8 weeks then.
Just curious can you post a pic of your androtest both the front and the back label. I’m curious if they changed anything on how it looked because my bottles I have were from 2017 i ordered. How recent are yours?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mod edit: review rules

Last edited by a moderator:

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think they are sold out of the D-Bol as would get some or do you have to have an account to order??
I live in the EU and yes, I have an account since I've ordered some other stuff from them.
D-bol is not sold out, checked a minute ago.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I live in the EU and yes, I have an account since I've ordered some other stuff from them.
D-bol is not sold out, checked a minute ago.
They dont appear to deliver to UK....but Ireland they do...what the hell is that all about??

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you navigate the site? Google translate
I like to try and order but idk about shipping here to the USA
The strangest thing of all is that while all these rare products seem to only be available in Germany, if you look at the cyclo test baggie on the bottom it says made in Cape Coral Florida USA lmfao. So all these controlled substances are made in the US but not sold here lol! I have no clue

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The strangest thing of all is that while all these rare products seem to only be available in Germany, if you look at the cyclo test baggie on the bottom it says made in Cape Coral Florida USA lmfao. So all these controlled substances are made in the US but not sold here lol! I have no clue
I’m sure they’re sold on shelves elsewhere in the EU but still... odd the producer is in the US and they’re sold in the EU.

That core Labs DBol and Oxandrolone look... good? The label does say that’s what’s in it so... I guess anavar and dianabol are prohormones now.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you navigate the site? Google translate
I like to try and order but idk about shipping here to the USA
I've study the German language for 8 years back in the schooldays.
Muskelnet has free shipping for orders over 100€.
Under 100€ the shippingcost is 17,90€ world wide, outside EU.

Last edited:

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m sure they’re sold on shelves elsewhere in the EU but still... odd the producer is in the US and they’re sold in the EU.

That core Labs DBol and Oxandrolone look... good? The label does say that’s what’s in it so... I guess anavar and dianabol are prohormones now.
I've not tried these products from Core Labs, but the brand is popular in the eastern europe and sold otc in Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Slovakia and I've even seen it in Italy shops.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

ive emailed them about UK shipping although the price is pretty high outside Germany
I've not tried these products from Core Labs, but the brand is popular in the eastern europe and sold otc in Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Slovakia and I've even seen it in Italy shops.
Problem being they dont ship to US or UK looking at the site that sells Core labs.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive emailed them about UK shipping although the price is pretty high outside Germany

Problem being they dont ship to US or UK looking at the site that sells Core labs.
Nellys-Fitshop ship outside EU via DHL. (€17,90)

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you go to the drop down menu for countries neither US or UK on delivery list.
Wow that sucks.. I remember years ago maybe back in 2012 or so I was looking for the original iforce bold 200 and some other UK sites had it but had no option for shipping to US. Then I found out about predator nutrition and they had what seemed like the most efficient delivery to the US. There were a few other sites as well but I think are no longer around.. also back then I remember the other EU sites had andro test when it first came out. Now you can only find it on predator.. I’m actually very impressed that predator is still going strong and continuing to make androtest since it launched originally in like July 2014.. but if they do ever decide to stop producing it at least you can get a ton to stock up on because they would be good to have for many years

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I suggest some people to review the rules. Thank you

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Old witch what do you think of this 4-ad product? I love to see that it’s 300mg per tab but don’t why it’s the Dione. I don’t think companies even used that high of a dose Of 4-Dione when it was available. Maybe it’s a typo because the same website offers cyclo test which is cyclo 4-diol.. I was excited because it seems like the only select few 4-AD diols on the market are all in cyclodextrin form. But yet they are oral capsules which doesn’t make sense like androtest for example. This at 300mg per tab would be awesome to try!
I think that 300mg 3x a day of real 4 AD is an actually thoughtful dose.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 10
FL3X MAGNUM Anabolics 23
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1