4-AD 2week blood work

litooo

Awards
4-AD Blackstone labs 65mg (brutalf4ce)+ arimistane 0.5 every day 2week bloodwork result to attached

benefit - I didn't notice much use. Bad sleep, non regular training for gym/ I am testing blood result for shutdown
Side effects - hair growth/ my hair more black and more thickly

in this way we can assume run 2week 4-ad and next two week run sarms ibutamoren or pulse cycle 4AD 2\2 for more benefit and alternation type training 2week\2week HIT\HOT training = high anabolism level for you do sport target

Best Increased strength combination 19-nor+11-oxo - lift they become as light as cotton candy/ This blood work test in future articles

Attachments

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
65 mg 4-DHEA daily? That's a very low dosage. Take in mind it's not 4-AD.

litooo

Awards
65 mg 4-DHEA daily? That's a very low dosage. Take in mind it's not 4-AD.
old version 4AD may-by, 15%conversion. This new cyclosome delivery system absorption and conversion 85%, have crystal molecule structure ether triple freedom step in Depot during the day
65mg=~250-280mg
Recommend 1-2 capsule daily = 65-130mg
Experience was two week
Fist week 65mg - morning
Second week 130mg - in two dosage morning and evening

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
But like UNX said, that is 4-DHEA, not 4-AD. 4-DHEA aka 4-andro is a 2 step conversion to test. 4-AD aka 4-ADiol is a 1 step conversion to test. For both products 65 mg would be a very low dose. Fusion Supplements sells cyclodextrin 4-ADiol product in the UK with 125 mg / pill and the minimun dose is regarded to be 3 pills a day. I think the 4-andro oral dosing is about 200-400 mg usually.

litooo

Awards
But like UNX said, that is 4-DHEA, not 4-AD. 4-DHEA aka 4-andro is a 2 step conversion to test. 4-AD aka 4-ADiol is a 1 step conversion to test. For both products 65 mg would be a very low dose. Fusion Supplements sells cyclodextrin 4-ADiol product in the UK with 125 mg / pill and the minimun dose is regarded to be 3 pills a day. I think the 4-andro oral dosing is about 200-400 mg usually.
ok blackstone labs idiots and fools company, yes
users anabolicminds outstanding minds they know better like a giraffe in the jungle
4AD 4DHEA 4ANDRO It is the same
pils size 65mg ~=40-50mg testosterone base in workout
recommend dosage 1-2cups daily
85% conversion 4diol

200-400 mg its information 2004 years 4-dhea conversion 15% to test. Nobody lets out such **** anymore

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
ok blackstone labs idiots and fools company, yes
users anabolicminds outstanding minds they know better like a giraffe in the jungle
4AD 4DHEA 4ANDRO It is the same
pils size 65mg ~=18mg testosterone base in workout
recommend dosage 1-2cups daily
85% conversion 4diol

200-400 mg its information 2004 years 4-dhea conversion 15% to test. Nobody lets out such **** anymore
4-AD and 4-DHEA are not the same. This is a fact, not my opinion. But I don't think it really matters here.

I know the cyclosome delivery system is supposed to enhance the bioavailability and probably does, but I don't think it affects the conversion rate. But that doesn't really matter either, the outcome is the same; more active ingridient gets through for conversion, yelding more of the desired hormone.

A popular 4-andro product Andro the giant has liposomal 4-dhea and the recommended dosing is 330 mg. Fusion has Cyclodextrin 4-AD an the recommended minimun dosing is 375 mg. Cyclosome is liposome+cyclodextrin. I don't know how much that improves the bioavailability compared to liposomal or cyclodextrin.

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First; what a bonkers thread.
Second; @litooo stop using your fingers for typing and start using your head for thinking. Your test levels came back mid range and your estrogen is basically crashed. What the hell are you doing? This is not a cycle, this is just messing with your hormones. You need to up the dose like x 4, but even then, keep in mind that 4andro is not something that you will make gains of off. You will never get test in the range that you need to (like for instance x 3 over lab range) in order to be on a proper cycle. 4andro is used as a testosterone base in conjunction with other anabolics.

And get off arimistane. It makes absolutely no sense in using it. Arimistane is a mild Ai and it lowers shbg. With such low levels of estrogen it's just doing you harm and you don't need to lower your shbg.

litooo

Awards
First; what a bonkers thread.
Second; @litooo stop using your fingers for typing and start using your head for thinking. Your test levels came back mid range and your estrogen is basically crashed. What the hell are you doing? This is not a cycle, this is just messing with your hormones. You need to up the dose like x 4, but even then, keep in mind that 4andro is not something that you will make gains of off. You will never get test in the range that you need to (like for instance x 3 over lab range) in order to be on a proper cycle. 4andro is used as a testosterone base in conjunction with other anabolics.

And get off arimistane. It makes absolutely no sense in using it. Arimistane is a mild Ai and it lowers shbg. With such low levels of estrogen it's just doing you harm and you don't need to lower your shbg.
sorry i am use Ai anastrozole 0.5 a not arimistane, 4-AD high aromatase conversion
Yes iam level up free testosterone use this product.
My test level non change two week use andro supplements.

Guys user 5g test cyp dayily, please pass by this thread

4-andro 4-dhea 4-AD - this is commercial marketing Abbreviate 3-b-diol version testosterone precursor conversion rates to 15%.
Cyclosome and etherization technology this supplement its commercial secret, and you probably don't know more than the manufacturer does
Absorption specified to 85% against old version DHEA lines including liposome version. This allows reduce usual e dosage 4 times.
You do not understand what you are talking about and even more what goals you are pursuing use 300mg 4-dhea daily. Danabol 100mg\daily or more the best way for you anabolism level, and Evil Dead hero reincarnation broadcast live every day to your neighbor.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sorry i am use Ai anastrozole 0.5 a not arimistane, 4-AD high aromatase conversion
Yes iam level up free testosterone use this product.
My test level non change two week use andro supplements.

Guys user 5g test cyp dayily, please pass by this thread

4-andro 4-dhea 4-AD - this is commercial marketing Abbreviate 3-b-diol version testosterone precursor conversion rates to 15%.
Cyclosome and etherization technology this supplement its commercial secret, and you probably don't know more than the manufacturer does
Absorption specified to 85% against old version DHEA lines including liposome version. This allows reduce usual e dosage 4 times.
You do not understand what you are talking about and even more what goals you are pursuing use 300mg 4-dhea daily. Danabol 100mg\daily or more the best way for you anabolism level, and Evil Dead hero reincarnation broadcast live every day to your neighbor.
lol I'm out

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Forget the whole 4-dhea conversation, that is irrelevant. There is obviously too big of an language barrier here, it's ok. STOP taking the Anastrozole, you are only hurting yourself! As you can see from the blood test results you provided, your estrogen is TOO LOW and your testosterone is in "normal" range so that means you are taking way too much ai (=Anastrozole) for your "4-dhea run" or whatever.

I don't know if any of this gets through, but what was the purpose of the original post?

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
All I got outta that was
... Use 300mg 4-dhea daily. Danabol 100mg\daily or more the best way for you anabolism level, and Evil Dead hero reincarnation broadcast live every day to your neighbor.
Bud, you're speaking my language

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Read this article about 4-DHEA products (which are labeled as 4-Andro by supplement companies for marketing purposes) and you will have a better understanding.

I don't know what country you're from, but 4-androstenediol has been banned in many countries around the world. 4-DHEA has not, hence why it exists.

litooo

Awards
Judging by the reviews "bestpricenutrition" or other shops/forum - run 4 Andro 2 week can give =+4-5lbs in body weight. This - water, glycogen resynthesis, and Increase the power you lifting.
Run 2 week 4-andro - HPTA not time start shutdown process. Time 2week individual. Not shutdown not problem. Next 2 week sarms ibutamoren =+water prolactine levels - continium anabolism up and anticortisol effect, up NO2 level.
My Conclusion for Pulse cycle
-This nice bridge amateur athletic more reward in workout.
-This start bridge after steroid cycle
-This safety run andro product and sarm to getting a certain benefit.
-This safety for hormonal endocrine system to you progress long time