3rd cycle- what to jump start it with

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It’s been awhile since I’ve posted on here but I need help with what to jump start test e with. I’m trying to lean out for the summer.
Prior use:2 test cycles @500 mg a week. The second one I started to use var the last 8 weeks but I decided to drop it and just bulk. Both cycles I used .25 mg of arimidex eod and 40/40/20/20 nolvadex.
I got to mid 180s on the second cycle but have been cutting for 6 weeks and I’m in the mid 170’s

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Vars a little too slow for what I’m trying to do I’d rather run something for 4-6 weeks at the beginning because I’m not starting until May.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well if you’re trying to lean out there won’t be many orals that are good as a starter as anavar.

Superdrol though...

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What would dbol or tbol do if I’m eating way below and doing 30 minutes of cardio everyday like I’m currently doing

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What would dbol or tbol do if I’m eating way below and doing 30 minutes of cardio everyday like I’m currently doing
If your diet is on point you can use pretty much anything. Plenty of ppl have cut on dbol just fine. Don't mean it's the best option but it can work.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My diets on point right now and it’ll get even tighter once I start

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I will just run it with var at the beginning.. I’d probably run it like this week
1-12 test e.500 a week
1-8 anavar 60-80 a week
.25 arimidex eod
Week 14-18 nolva 40/40/20/20
Same cycle I’ve always ran just with the var

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I may seem a little biased because I’m researching it right now but msten is a great starter due to the fact that it kicks in so fast. Saw definite progress week 1 and seemed to be full swing by week 2. At only 16mg/ day.

A lot of orals seem to take 3-4 weeks to really get going and by then your test is already kicking in anyway.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know much about epistane but I read that it isn’t very fast acting, is this true?

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Has anybody ran dbol in this thread? I really want to run that but don’t want to put on fat.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anybody ran dbol in this thread? I really want to run that but don’t want to put on fat.
For most of us, that would be toward the bottom of the list to lean out.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Or tren? I know it’s about to get slammed but I hear so many mixed reviews on it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Or tren? I know it’s about to get slammed but I hear so many mixed reviews on it.
This is going to sound like I'm giving you a hard time, but I'm just being honest ..... Based upon your questions so far, you need to do a lot more research before even considering Tren.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Trens just something that’ll always be in the back of my head. I just have to talk myself out of it for a few more years. I think I’ve decided on Var though. I think with my diet and cardio I can hit my goals with it. Thank you guys

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I think you and i are at the same point. I have 2 gear cycles under my belt now as well *same cycles as you except i used tbol kickstart for both*. Im a little older and after my bulk cycle im leaning out and at 195.

I too have always WANTED to just run tren and get a god physique, but tren literally lands people in jail from doing crazy stuff. My next cycle to really get an impressive physique i think ill do Winny, im surprised nobody has mentioned yet? Trash your lipids but you will get more “jacked” than on var.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think you and i are at the same point. I have 2 gear cycles under my belt now as well *same cycles as you except i used tbol kickstart for both*. Im a little older and after my bulk cycle im leaning out and at 195.

I too have always WANTED to just run tren and get a god physique, but tren literally lands people in jail from doing crazy stuff. My next cycle to really get an impressive physique i think ill do Winny, im surprised nobody has mentioned yet? Trash your lipids but you will get more “jacked” than on var.
I’ve thought about winny but I heard it’s only a little better than Var and it’s tough on your joints. When are you starting?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trens just something that’ll always be in the back of my head. I just have to talk myself out of it for a few more years. I think I’ve decided on Var though. I think with my diet and cardio I can hit my goals with it. Thank you guys

So tren.. Well 400mg should be the max with this compound as even at that dosage it's really hard to deal with the nightswears and possible mental issues. As a compound on its on its far more suitable as a recomp or cutter as it'll eat the food and you pretty much can't add fat or water. It's a very overrated steroid even though it's one of the best out there because it takes so much out of you and you almost wanna add maybe anadrol to get that size. It's possible to bulk on it but it won't be as clean since the amount you have to eat is insane, guessing the nutrient partioning and the metabolism is so high on tren which is a good thing to shred fat.

Its not so good that it's worth considering over deca or trest if you're not planning on going on stage.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have a few times. Putting on fat has very little almost nothing to do with the compound. Dbol and low carbs is pure muscle and no bloat for me

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a few times. Putting on fat has very little almost nothing to do with the compound. Dbol and low carbs is pure muscle and no bloat for me

Yeah no steroid will add fat that's for sure, it's always gonna be the opposite

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What did your cycle look like when you ran it?

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve got one more question for you guys. I know the rule of thumb is days on plus pct=days off. But is it okay to start a few weeks early if I get bloods done and they’re back to normal? I’ve read mixed reviews on this.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epistane! 40-50mg make sure to use your on cycle support such as CEL Cycle Assist

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
At least get some CEL tudca and SNS liver Assist XT to run with your oral

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve got one more question for you guys. I know the rule of thumb is days on plus pct=days off. But is it okay to start a few weeks early if I get bloods done and they’re back to normal? I’ve read mixed reviews on this.

There are no rules when it comes to dosing with any gear/pct/ai etc, everything is made up by people as they go in the bodybuilding world. That being said, many of the rules are logical when it comes to health vs maximal results and it doesn't mean everything is bad but I'd recommend you to look at your own results and see where you're at.

A rule of thumbs is 0.5mg arimidex, me being fairly tolerant i cant go above 0.25 or ill get tired because my estrogen will go too low. I had to figure this out by myself.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I guess the response for shortened time off if your bloods look ok would be “are you okay with potentially not recovering”? Some people are fine with this, others arnt. You will likely recover fine *based on my experience* i have shorted my time off on 4 out of 5 of my cycles and my bloodwork after most recent PCT came back within range levels. Where they back to baseline? I dont know because i never got initial bloodwork, but they were healthy male levels.

Your taking a gamble and some people dont mind pinning, and dont need to have kids, so id say make your decision accordingly.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My opinion is if your bloodwork is good you want it to stay good for a while. If your unhealthy for 12 weeks or whatever on cycle then you get healthy for a few days and you hop back on. You do this a few times a year and your spending more time unhealthy then healthy. That's stupid. At the end of the day though it's all up to you. As for your question about when I ran dbol i did it with test, test and eq, solo . I would normally run dbol 20-50mg. Test would be 125-500mg. I've run dbol for 4 to 8 weeks. Sorry for being vague but it's been a few years