3rd Cycle of Anavar - Questions on Changing it Up

G

GIJEN

Awards
I've been in the industry now for around 5 years. I've competed in numerous NPC shoes in Figure (locally) and have done descent. I am a really slow gainer, and I work incredibly hard. I train 5-6x a week and lift heavy. Right now my cardio is more than I'd like, but I'll be cutting it back in April once the Boston marathon is behind me. I am 5'5", 42 years old, and around 125 lbs. My guess is my bf is around 16%, and I'm a pretty good gauge of my bf, and I try to keep it between 14-17% year round.

In the past I've come in stringy for shows.

I'd like to spend the next several months adding some size. Not Physique size but some well-developed roundness.

I've gone through 2 cycles of Var at 10mg a day with the longest cycle being 6 weeks.

I cycled off around 3 months ago and am ready to start again.

I'm open to suggestions. Is 10mg a descent amount, or should I increase it to 15mg?

I'm not taking anything else and haven't.

Ideas? Suggestions? Changes?

Last edited:
PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
ok first off var is a rather mild oral steroid and at 10mg youre dosing it at female levels. I would recommend approaching 50mg for 6-8 wks. Or you could take a ride with tbol instead. simple suggestions...or you could check out the FinaFlex line of pro hormones... just saying...

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
ok first off var is a rather mild oral steroid and at 10mg youre dosing it at female levels. I would recommend approaching 50mg for 6-8 wks. Or you could take a ride with tbol instead. simple suggestions...or you could check out the FinaFlex line of pro hormones... just saying...
Bro... This member is a female, if you re-read the post you will see. 10mg is where you should be. Maybe 15 on days where you need to bring up a body part but 10 is a great place to be. 95% of the women out there now use var And clen before shows, the one with more money use GH, but you shouldn't need take just yet.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
lol its a girls dose because it is a girl. ignore how it says male in the stats and think about it. 5'5 125lbs, 15-17%bf year round, competes in figure, and name is GI Jen. its a girl

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Bro... This member is a female, if you re-read the post you will see. 10mg is where you should be. Maybe 15 on days where you need to bring up a body part but 10 is a great place to be. 95% of the women out there now use var And clen before shows, the one with more money use GH, but you shouldn't need take just yet.
Ah shyt, youre absolutely right. I had to check her profile even before I posted because it says MALE. Lol. Yes 10 is where it should be...

Ok as for alternatives I offer this post which was very relevant when I was researching for my wife. I cant remember the author thought I believe it may have come from the illustrious Patrick Arnold...

When determining which AAS are the best choices for women desiring to ward off masculinization as much as possible, we must look for one thing. We must locate AAS which supply the lowest androgenic effect per effective dose. When using only a steroid's A:A ratio in order to determine which drugs are best suited for this purpose, one could easily be led astray, as a steroid's A:A ratio tells us nothing about the steroid's effective dosing range. A steroid could have the best A:A ratio in the world, but if a woman needs to use 1000 mg of it per week in order to see good results, it could end up supplying a much more pronounced androgenic effect than a steroid with an inferior A:A ratio, but which can be used in significantly lower dosages, while seeing equal or better results.

Traditionally, Anavar has been recognized as the "safest" steroid, in terms of masculinizing side effects. This is largely because not only does Anavar have an androgenic rating of only 20, but a woman generally does not need to use much to see good results, at least for a beginner.

Steroids such as EQ, Primo, or even Winstrol have also been traditional 2nd choices, as they provide a stronger androgenic component per mg, but still much lower than adrug such as testosterone. However, drugs such as EQ, Winstrol, and Primo have alos been known to cause androgenic side effects in some women, especially as the dose rises. Today, there is no reason for a woman wishing to avoid masculinization to EVER use a drug like EQ. In reality, EQ is a poor drug for a woman wishing to avoid these side effects, as not only does EQ typically provide a weaker muscle building effect per mg than many other steroids, but it is a full 50% as androgenic as testosterone. Therefore, in order to use EQ at an effective dosage, a woman's androgen level will be well in excess of what is considered "safe" for the complete avoidance of masculinization.

One poster her mentioned some "PH's". The truth is that some of today's designer steroids are some of the very best drugs for building muscle while minimizing androgenic activity (today's most effective OTC steroids are usually not PH's at all, but are 100% genuine methylated steroids, just like dianabol or Anadrol). In fact, listen carefully, 2 of today's OTC steroids not only supply an androgenic component as weak an Anavar's, per mg, but they're even more effective at building muscle tissue, per mg. This means that a lady could use one of these drugs at a dose equal to Anavar, build more muscle, and not expose herself to any more androgenic avtivity. Or...she could use a smaller dose of one of these OTC steroids compared to Anavar, build an equal amount of muscle, and expose herself to a lesser amount of androgenic activity.

These 2 drugs are E[istane and Superdrol. Before any scoffs and makes a fool out of themselves due to ignorance, remember than Var has an androgenic rating of 20...well so does Epistane and SD. Epistane & SD are extrenely weak androgens...just as weak as Var, per mg. This is why no one ever experience masculinizing side effects when using them, just like Var. However, Epistane has a greater myotropic effect (muscle building), per mg, than Var. When it comes to SD, SD desorys Var is terms of msucle building potential, per mg.

A lady could use just 5 mg of SD per day, which would provide the androgenic equivalent of 5 mg of Var, yet it would build an amount of muscle equal to at least 40-50 mg of Var per day. How many women would like to build that amount of msucle while experiencing an androgenic effect equal to only 5 mg of Var? A LOT! If a lady chose to use 10 mg of SD per day, she would still only have to deal with the androgenic equivalent of 10 mg of Var per day, yet she would build muscle many times as quickly...at least as well as 100 mg of Var!

The bottom line is that SD, despite being known as a "harsh" steroid, is one of the most benign steroids in production today when it comes to andrgenic potency. Hell, a woman just starting out could take only 2.5 mg of SD per day, stand virtually zero chance of suffering even the slightest degree of masculinization, yet build way more muscle than what an equal dose of Var would build. However, SD is a fairly liver toxic steroid (although not very much at those lower dosages), and will cause some people to suffer appetite suppression, depression, lethargy, etc.

Epistane is not as potent a muscle builder as SD, but it does exceed Var on a mg per mg basis....while being equally androgenic. Epistance is also pretty much side effects fre...no appetite suppression, lethagy, etc. Today, I consider Epistane to be the premiere beginner's AAS for women wishing to avopid masculinization at all costs. the reasoning is simple. It is as low in sides as Var, does not have any greater of an androgenic effects, abd builds more msucle. It is also only mildly liver toxic, like Var. I have switched my female clients from Var to Epistane and by an large, they get better results than Var, without experiencing any masculinization at all.

Cynostane is also another ASS which has an androgenic rating of 20, but is at least as strong as Var, per mg, when it comes to building muscle.

If we look at all categories of PED's, the one with the absolute lowest androgenic effect is Ostarine. Ostarine is not an AAS, but a SARM which displays almpost non-existent androgenic activity. In a beginning feamle AAS user, it will build noticable amounts of msucle tissue and due to its very weak androgenic component, it can be used for months withouit any issues in that area. Ostarine, like all AAS, may stop a woman's period briefly, but it will resume upon cessation of use.

I have written articles on Ostarine, SD, Epsiane, as well as some articles on AAS use in women. The fact of the matter is that the landscape has changed dramatically when it comes to AAS and women...and many of them are just now starting to figure it out. I could go on forever about this subject, but I am getting tired.

One last thing...one poster in this thread mentioned Halodrol as possible steroid for use in women (it is technically a cross between a DS and PH). Yes, it can be used safely (safer than EQ, that is for sure), as it does supply a rather weak androgenic effect...and when dosed proplery, women will get greater results without experiencing any masculinizing side effects. Still, Epistane, SD, Cynostane, and Ostarine are all androgenically weaker, per mg, than Halodrol...as well as more effective muscle builders. Perhaps only Ostarine is a weaker muscle builder than Halo. Note: When I mention Cynostane, I am referring only to a single steroid known as Cynostane. IML makes an OTC steroid product called Cynostane, which is a combination of both Cynostane and Dimethazine. The addition of Dimethazine, due to its androgenic potency, makes IML's Cynostane product less than ideal for women.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
lol its a girls dose because it is a girl. ignore how it says male in the stats and think about it. 5'5 125lbs, 15-17%bf year round, competes in figure, and name is GI Jen. its a girl
It felt so weird when writing my first post here. I was like, huh?, cant be, male?, no... Hmm...My bad, we all make mistakes :)

G

GIJEN

Awards
Ah shyt, youre absolutely right. I had to check her profile even before I posted because it says MALE. Lol. Yes 10 is where it should be...

Ok as for alternatives I offer this post which was very relevant when I was researching for my wife. I cant remember the author thought I believe it may have come from the illustrious Patrick Arnold...

When determining which AAS are the best choices for women desiring to ward off masculinization as much as possible, we must look for one thing. We must locate AAS which supply the lowest androgenic effect per effective dose. When using only a steroid's A:A ratio in order to determine which drugs are best suited for this purpose, one could easily be led astray, as a steroid's A:A ratio tells us nothing about the steroid's effective dosing range. A steroid could have the best A:A ratio in the world, but if a woman needs to use 1000 mg of it per week in order to see good results, it could end up supplying a much more pronounced androgenic effect than a steroid with an inferior A:A ratio, but which can be used in significantly lower dosages, while seeing equal or better results.

Traditionally, Anavar has been recognized as the "safest" steroid, in terms of masculinizing side effects. This is largely because not only does Anavar have an androgenic rating of only 20, but a woman generally does not need to use much to see good results, at least for a beginner.

Steroids such as EQ, Primo, or even Winstrol have also been traditional 2nd choices, as they provide a stronger androgenic component per mg, but still much lower than adrug such as testosterone. However, drugs such as EQ, Winstrol, and Primo have alos been known to cause androgenic side effects in some women, especially as the dose rises. Today, there is no reason for a woman wishing to avoid masculinization to EVER use a drug like EQ. In reality, EQ is a poor drug for a woman wishing to avoid these side effects, as not only does EQ typically provide a weaker muscle building effect per mg than many other steroids, but it is a full 50% as androgenic as testosterone. Therefore, in order to use EQ at an effective dosage, a woman's androgen level will be well in excess of what is considered "safe" for the complete avoidance of masculinization.

One poster her mentioned some "PH's". The truth is that some of today's designer steroids are some of the very best drugs for building muscle while minimizing androgenic activity (today's most effective OTC steroids are usually not PH's at all, but are 100% genuine methylated steroids, just like dianabol or Anadrol). In fact, listen carefully, 2 of today's OTC steroids not only supply an androgenic component as weak an Anavar's, per mg, but they're even more effective at building muscle tissue, per mg. This means that a lady could use one of these drugs at a dose equal to Anavar, build more muscle, and not expose herself to any more androgenic avtivity. Or...she could use a smaller dose of one of these OTC steroids compared to Anavar, build an equal amount of muscle, and expose herself to a lesser amount of androgenic activity.

These 2 drugs are E[istane and Superdrol. Before any scoffs and makes a fool out of themselves due to ignorance, remember than Var has an androgenic rating of 20...well so does Epistane and SD. Epistane & SD are extrenely weak androgens...just as weak as Var, per mg. This is why no one ever experience masculinizing side effects when using them, just like Var. However, Epistane has a greater myotropic effect (muscle building), per mg, than Var. When it comes to SD, SD desorys Var is terms of msucle building potential, per mg.

A lady could use just 5 mg of SD per day, which would provide the androgenic equivalent of 5 mg of Var, yet it would build an amount of muscle equal to at least 40-50 mg of Var per day. How many women would like to build that amount of msucle while experiencing an androgenic effect equal to only 5 mg of Var? A LOT! If a lady chose to use 10 mg of SD per day, she would still only have to deal with the androgenic equivalent of 10 mg of Var per day, yet she would build muscle many times as quickly...at least as well as 100 mg of Var!

The bottom line is that SD, despite being known as a "harsh" steroid, is one of the most benign steroids in production today when it comes to andrgenic potency. Hell, a woman just starting out could take only 2.5 mg of SD per day, stand virtually zero chance of suffering even the slightest degree of masculinization, yet build way more muscle than what an equal dose of Var would build. However, SD is a fairly liver toxic steroid (although not very much at those lower dosages), and will cause some people to suffer appetite suppression, depression, lethargy, etc.

Epistane is not as potent a muscle builder as SD, but it does exceed Var on a mg per mg basis....while being equally androgenic. Epistance is also pretty much side effects fre...no appetite suppression, lethagy, etc. Today, I consider Epistane to be the premiere beginner's AAS for women wishing to avopid masculinization at all costs. the reasoning is simple. It is as low in sides as Var, does not have any greater of an androgenic effects, abd builds more msucle. It is also only mildly liver toxic, like Var. I have switched my female clients from Var to Epistane and by an large, they get better results than Var, without experiencing any masculinization at all.

Cynostane is also another ASS which has an androgenic rating of 20, but is at least as strong as Var, per mg, when it comes to building muscle.

If we look at all categories of PED's, the one with the absolute lowest androgenic effect is Ostarine. Ostarine is not an AAS, but a SARM which displays almpost non-existent androgenic activity. In a beginning feamle AAS user, it will build noticable amounts of msucle tissue and due to its very weak androgenic component, it can be used for months withouit any issues in that area. Ostarine, like all AAS, may stop a woman's period briefly, but it will resume upon cessation of use.

I have written articles on Ostarine, SD, Epsiane, as well as some articles on AAS use in women. The fact of the matter is that the landscape has changed dramatically when it comes to AAS and women...and many of them are just now starting to figure it out. I could go on forever about this subject, but I am getting tired.

One last thing...one poster in this thread mentioned Halodrol as possible steroid for use in women (it is technically a cross between a DS and PH). Yes, it can be used safely (safer than EQ, that is for sure), as it does supply a rather weak androgenic effect...and when dosed proplery, women will get greater results without experiencing any masculinizing side effects. Still, Epistane, SD, Cynostane, and Ostarine are all androgenically weaker, per mg, than Halodrol...as well as more effective muscle builders. Perhaps only Ostarine is a weaker muscle builder than Halo. Note: When I mention Cynostane, I am referring only to a single steroid known as Cynostane. IML makes an OTC steroid product called Cynostane, which is a combination of both Cynostane and Dimethazine. The addition of Dimethazine, due to its androgenic potency, makes IML's Cynostane product less than ideal for women.
Thank you so much to everyone for such great feedback. It's really helpful.

Okay first of all sorry I made you all think I was a guy. :) That was completely my bad. I didn't go through the settings initially when I first signed up. It apparent defaulted that I drink and smoke to. I don't. LOL.

A couple of questions, and perhaps it would be best to take them offline. I've heard of CLEN but haven't looked in to it personally. I've heard some of my male friends prescribe it for their wives. They've also mentioned WINNY (?) - suggesting it had less potential side effects than CLEN. Again, I'm not too familiar with either, but I am guessing I would stack one of them with VAR. If so, how much and for now long if I were even going to go that route.

As for the later drugs mentioned, they are all completely new to me. I haven't even heard of them. I'm curious to learn more and to get your opinion. I don't want to post my picture here as I'm not willing to risk anyone recognizing me. But I'd be happy to send a pic in private to show you kind of what I am up against. I do have a fair amount of muscle for sure, but it's not as full as what I've seen or what I'd like. That's what I am going for. It's taken me a long time just to get to where I'm at now, yet I have some younger friends who've barely started (without steroids), and they are filling out really quickly. Youth and genes.

Thanks again. Look forward to learning more. :)

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
clen = horrible sides. winny = another steroid.

go with albuterol if you wanna kick it up a notch. its similar to clen but with a shorter half life so the sides are more manageable. both clen and albuterol are used for weight loss though. use them in a 2 week on-2 week off fashion.

G

GIJEN

Awards
clen = horrible sides. winny = another steroid.

go with albuterol if you wanna kick it up a notch. its similar to clen but with a shorter half life so the sides are more manageable. both clen and albuterol are used for weight loss though. use them in a 2 week on-2 week off fashion.
What dosage would you recommend, and would it be stacked with 10mg var or 15mg var? Would I continue on the var cycle even when going off albuterol? BTW, just so everyone knows, I am speaking hypothetically. I"m taking notes, but before I'd add anything to what I'm doing I'll totally go study the hell out of it. :)

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
What dosage would you recommend, and would it be stacked with 10mg var or 15mg var? Would I continue on the var cycle even when going off albuterol? BTW, just so everyone knows, I am speaking hypothetically. I"m taking notes, but before I'd add anything to what I'm doing I'll totally go study the hell out of it. :)
yea you can stack them. heres a good read on albuterol for you. women usually start around 4-8mg/day or 6-9mg/day depending on the product dosage. tapere up and spread about 3-6 hours apart. dont dose it before bed

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/albuterol-vs-clenbuterol-better-research-516463.html

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
As far as clen goes, never ever use that stuff. Horrible sides and it will tear up your heart. Albuterol is the way to go, though some say that a real ECA stack is better. Also the two week on two week off is just for clen, you can stay on albuterol for weeks, some do 12 but I wouldn't recommend past 6-8. Your receptors will lose efficacy so dosing ketotifen will help clean them up so your tolerance won't go up. Keep the var since you ready have it but consider the compounds from the above article for your next run. Also t3 gets stacked with albuterol often. T3 used at pyramid doses starting around 12.5 mcg up to 50 and back down in a 2-3 week time frame is amazing for losing weight. Caution with t3 as you would need to pct your thyroid and weight rebound for women is common.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
As far as clen goes, never ever use that stuff. Horrible sides and it will tear up your heart. Albuterol is the way to go, though some say that a real ECA stack is better. Also the two week on two week off is just for clen, you can stay on albuterol for weeks, some do 12 but I wouldn't recommend past 6-8. Your receptors will lose efficacy so dosing ketotifen will help clean them up so your tolerance won't go up. Keep the var since you ready have it but consider the compounds from the above article for your next run. Also t3 gets stacked with albuterol often. T3 used at pyramid doses starting around 12.5 mcg up to 50 and back down in a 2-3 week time frame is amazing for losing weight. Caution with t3 as you would need to pct your thyroid and weight rebound for women is common.
i was under the impression that albuterol can only go as far 4 weeks straight if dosed every day because its also a beta 2 agonist like clen. is it because of the short half life that it can be ran for longer without keto? didnt really wanna go into keto or t3 though.

op, id suggest staying away from t3. the thyroid issue palmfist mentioned will cause some awsome rebound weight gain

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Var is good <good for size very little sides

Winni is good < but can be very hard on some people. Use sparingly...

EQ is good < another on that can cause side in some

Clen is good < works for some. Either you like it or you don't.

Eli is good < use sparingly

T3 is good < again don't over do it.

GH.... < works well but very expensive.

There are others but these are most commonly used with women.

G

GIJEN

Awards
I also want to mention that I am on Testosterone creme. I always forget that because I don't think of it the same way. It's 20mg I think diagnosed because my levels were really low (being 42). I also take a 25mg DHEA every day.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
If you using that I say 10-20mg var switching to winni 4-5wks out of the show and clen/keto all the way through.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Jen stay away from clen. Just dont do it. I dont care what anyone else will advise you on it. I would never ever have my wife run it if that means anything to you. ECA is arguably better than clen and albuterol. GH is good advice though, but takes much longer than hormones for results... Hell stack GH and var together for even better results... Check out ghrh and ghrp cycles as well as a substitute for HGH. IGF is amazing as well, youll notice IGF much quicker than HGH/ghrp/ghrh...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
If ur on test cream, and open to injects u could use eq. I know a few females who use it. Clen albuterol work but I prefer Eca. Clen is a pain in the but and it's pretty miserable. Albuterol is great for running but to dose it for weight loss have to take it every 4 hours. As far var and winny, u'll get the roughly the same results with ether. Vars Easier on the liver. But ur running such a low does it doesn't matter.

U should spend a few weeks researching. I wouldn't ask dudes what works for females. There are a few girls on the site with logs and a lot of good info.

Good luck 16% bf is getting low for a non pro

G

GIJEN

Awards
If ur on test cream, and open to injects u could use eq. I know a few females who use it. Clen albuterol work but I prefer Eca. Clen is a pain in the but and it's pretty miserable. Albuterol is great for running but to dose it for weight loss have to take it every 4 hours. As far var and winny, u'll get the roughly the same results with ether. Vars Easier on the liver. But ur running such a low does it doesn't matter.

U should spend a few weeks researching. I wouldn't ask dudes what works for females. There are a few girls on the site with logs and a lot of good info.

Thanks. I don't think I'm up for injectables. That makes me nervous. Var is the only thing I've done thus far specifically to help build. The Test that I'm taking I don't know if it's doing anything more than bringing my levels to where they should be since it's prescribed by a doctor. :) I've read up on Albuterol, and it sounds like that's more for cutting and losing weight. Is that right, or am I reading it wrong?

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Yes clen/albuterol/ECA are all for cutting. A cycle you might look into could be ostarine/var/igf/ghrh/ghrp. You would no doubt get some pretty awesome results from an 8 wk cycle

csa2179

csa2179

Awards

Yeah then u really only have var and winny. If u havent tried winny look up some logs. Some girls love it.
What are your lagging areas, my mothers chest was her weakness. She BB in the early 80's.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yes clen/albuterol/ECA are all for cutting. A cycle you might look into could be ostarine/var/igf/ghrh/ghrp. You would no doubt get some pretty awesome results from an 8 wk cycle
Are girls running osta now. I haven't been on in a while. It's a good compound but I don't know about the effects in women. I guess they really don't know the effects on men.

G

GIJEN

Awards
Does OSTA go by another name? The site I've ordered stuff from before doesn't have some of the names mentioned in the above thread. :)

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Are girls running osta now. I haven't been on in a while. It's a good compound but I don't know about the effects in women. I guess they really don't know the effects on men.
I read a few logs on other forums. They seem to like it at 25 or below. Anything above and acne and menstrual cessation occur. Some said at high doses they felt viriliazation is a concern. Not sure about viriliazation though...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Does OSTA go by another name? The site I've ordered stuff from before doesn't have some of the names mentioned in the above thread. :)
Mk2866 = ostarine. Ghrp2 or 6. Ghrh= cjc1295 with dac for females. Igf-lr3 or igf-des(stronger). One of the site sponsors offers all of these products...

G

GIJEN

Awards
Yeah then u really only have var and winny. If u havent tried winny look up some logs. Some girls love it.
What are your lagging areas, my mothers chest was her weakness. She BB in the early 80's.
Glutes and Lats especially, but I'd love to fill out my delts.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Lats will be hard but glutes u should get naturally. What's ur leg routine

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Just checked you out. Youre shredded so cutting shouldnt be an issue. Since youre opposed to pinning I would suggest tapering ostarine from 10mg up to 25 mg for your var cycle. Var 10 - 15 a day for the duration.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Just checked you out. Youre shredded so cutting shouldnt be an issue. Since youre opposed to pinning I would suggest tapering ostarine from 10mg up to 25 mg for your var cycle. Var 10 - 15 a day for the duration.
Did I miss something here? I can't tell if he is shredded cause I don't see any pics... (Not saying he's not, just want to see)

G

GIJEN

Awards
Shredded. :)

He's a she, and it's me. :) I haven't posted any pics, but he found me out another way through PM.

G

GIJEN

Awards
:)

LOL it's okay. When I first joined this community I didn't change the defaults from male to female, so in a way I was asking for it. :) Have since changed it.