3rd Cycle Look Solid?

BMStricklin

BMStricklin

Awards
Hey guys, I am finally back and looking to run my 3rd PH cycle. I started my first cycle using FRL and unfortunately had to stop short due to a really bad injury. My second was an EPI cut. This time I am looking to put it on now that I am fully healed. I would like you to check it out and let me know what you think.
I currently am waiting for 3 Bottles of 1Andro, 3 Bottles of 4AD, 2 Bottles Mass Drops, and 3 Arom-X to get here and this is the cycle I am looking at. I would have enough to complete the whole thing except for the last day of the first week of my PCT with the 1Andro and 4AD. Since I will be short 2 Tabs I will probably just do 1 tab on the last 2 days instead of 2 tabs each.

8 Week Cycle:

1Andro 2/2/3/3/3/3/4/4
4AD 2/2/3/3/3/3/4/4
Mass Drops 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
Arom-x 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2

PCT:

1Andro 2/0/0/0
4AD 2/0/0/0
Arom-x 2/2/2/2 (until its all gone)

I will be running the rest of my SuperCycle from the beginning and then pick up with more SC or something else once it is empty. It will be ran through entire cycle and PCT.
I have Erase Pro, Revo Black, and Clomid on hand in case it is needed.
I know someone might ask about the 1Andro and 4AD in PCT.. well that is because I am a firm believer of stepping down and not just dropping off..

Workout Routine is Push, Pull, Legs, Rest, Repeat.

My diet will be 1000cal over Maintenance, but clean with minimization of sugar. Slow and steady cardio will also be included to ensure minimal fat gain. The one question I do have is, do the RDE and mass drops have to be consumed with specific fat portions like FRL Mass/Bulk?

Let me know what you guys think!

EDIT: Also just wanted to state that I just had a complete panel done and currently have my Test levels in hand. I will be having one taken around mid cycle and one a week or two after PCT.

tattoopierced1

I'd have a SERM on hand for an 8 week cycle just to be safe.

*edit* I just read you have some.. NVM

BMStricklin

BMStricklin

Awards
Why are you taking aromx on cycle?
It is not necessary, but I am using to alongside the stack to minimize estrogen levels and to keep my natural test production as close to normal as possible. I am a firm believer of keeping your natural production running and not letting yourself slip all the way to zero just to try to fight back.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't believe aromx will actually help keep natural test production going that much. Hcg would be better suited, but not really needed for a cycle this length. It should help keep estrogen down though. If you plan to not use the clomid in pct then I would add the revo black during pct and possibly taper up, then down the aromx. For an 8 week cycle I would want more than just the aromx as a test booster. Also, since the revo black has arimistane, also an AI, I would do the taper the arom x because we don't want to crush estrogen then allow it to rebound. We want estrogen as it is healthy for you and to bring it steadily back to normal levels.

BMStricklin

BMStricklin

Awards
Makes sense Copycat. The main reason I had it in there was due to getting 3 free bottles of it. I will more than likely use the Aromx and Revo in tapered fashion..