3mg capsaicin helps fat loss, same dose in BPS Vanillean

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ergo-log. com /capsaicin-keeps-metabolic-rate-high-during-weight-loss-diet.html

Figured I'd post this up. Just recently posts on Ergo Log.

"In an effectively 20.5 percent negative energy balance, consumption of 2.56 mg capsaicin per meal supports negative energy balance by counteracting the unfavorable negative energy balance effect of decrease in components of energy expenditure", the researchers summarised. "Moreover, consumption of 2.56 mg capsaicin per meal promotes fat oxidation in negative energy balance and does not increase blood pressure significantly."

AnthroLats

Awards
Have been playing around with capsaicin for a bit. Seems promising. The only problem is the grumbling stomach and flaming ass that follows.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have been playing around with capsaicin for a bit. Seems promising. The only problem is the grumbling stomach and flaming ass that follows.
Hmm I haven't gotten any flaming ass haha although I'm dosing 12mg ED, maybe you're going higher. Dose it around meals... I do first thing in the morning (fasted), twice with meals, then at night with just a protein shake.

I do raspberry flavored burps from the Raspberry Ketones in the Vanillean.

AnthroLats

Awards
Unfortunately I don't have legit capsaicin hcl, so I just eat a bunch of cayenne pepper extract. I tried fasted once, oh never again. That stomach ache had me keeling over. I think I'm just weak hahaha

Capsiates or some of the non-pungent varieties sound pretty interesting though. I'm trying to find some so I can do some home studies of my own :D

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
Very neat, I grow exotic chilies like Trinidad scorpion, ghost, reaper... I wonder how much actual capsaicin is in them

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Well i uncap vanillean, so i get to taste the capsaicin!!!! It is pretty spicy! Lol

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I dump Cayenne Pepper on literally everything I eat, except oatmeal :)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I always put a lot of spice into my foods as well. So I'm dosing the Vanillean 3mg capsaicin with spicy food... no wonder I'm sweating in the office :O haha

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I sweat like a whore in church for about 10-15 minutes post meal, but not much after that.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Interesting read. Do any of you purchase capsaicin standalone? or do you just get it from other supps and spicy peppers?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting read. Do any of you purchase capsaicin standalone? or do you just get it from other supps and spicy peppers?
Just vanilean and spicy foods for me. You can buy it standalone... but it's going to be something like "450 mg cayenne" standardized to 0.25% capsaicin per capsule. Which is about 1.125mg.

You need a ****LOAD of spicy food to get anywhere near a decent dose of capsaicin.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Just vanilean and spicy foods for me. You can buy it standalone... but it's going to be something like "450 mg cayenne" standardized to 0.25% capsaicin per capsule. Which is about 1.125mg.

You need a ****LOAD of spicy food to get anywhere near a decent dose of capsaicin.
Awesome. Thanks for the help, I'll look into picking up some cayenne, and I'll continue eating my typical spicy diet haha

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately I don't have legit capsaicin hcl, so I just eat a bunch of cayenne pepper extract. I tried fasted once, oh never again. That stomach ache had me keeling over. I think I'm just weak hahaha

Capsiates or some of the non-pungent varieties sound pretty interesting though. I'm trying to find some so I can do some home studies of my own :D
Each cap of LipoMorph contains 16mg of the nonpungent capsaicin analog stearoyl vanillylamide.