3AD vs Epiandro/Androsterone

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I currently have Super Mandro (1dhea) and Andro the Giant (4dhea) for an Andro cycle I plan to run in 2 weeks.
How does 3ad stack up against Epi and/or Androsterone? Was going to run the 1Andro and buy some Alpha Four (4andro + androsterone). But since I have 1/4 already am conflicted on buying 3AD now too 🤔 can’t seem to find much that is recent on 3AD and what it is comparable to. Goal is strength gains and lean bulk or recomp.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3 ad is peculiar in that its actually better as a potentiator than top teir hormone. It does not convert to DHT, but it acts almost exactly the same. I think if you were to use it, i would take it to help the others shine. i.e. take it to get better effects from the other hormones.
it seems to make cardio pretty effortless

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
3 ad is peculiar in that its actually better as a potentiator than top teir hormone. It does not convert to DHT, but it acts almost exactly the same. I think if you were to use it, i would take it to help the others shine. i.e. take it to get better effects from the other hormones.
it seems to make cardio pretty effortless
So do you think it’d fit into a 1/4andro stack? Would it’s ‘enhancing powers‘ be beneficial in a stack so mild?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
absolutely. the few studies i found about it showed a strong anabolic effect ..(ircc 40% of test)
it may make that mild stack act more like a barn burner! or not. its up to you to find out~

Pswain78

Awards
I tried it with epiandro last year and got wicked headaches and blood pressure was fine. I have used epiandro at least 3-4 times so I knew it wasnt that, dropped the 3 andro and headaches went away. Not sure if other people have had the same issue.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used enhanced formulations 3ad a couple years back and loved it. Only ran it 4 weeks but definitely a feel good compound. I did notice an itchy scalp but didn’t notice much shedding as I only ran it 4 weeks. Would stack well for sure.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seems to work well treated like proviron

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What does 3AD convert to?
the compound is dehydroandrostenol. I’m not sure if it’s even been proven what it converts to but something chemically similar to dht but has some anabolic effects that dht doesn’t have

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Used Enhanced at 75-100mg. Definitely adds energy, libido, training intensity, and a fuller look. Great stuff. Got a couple bottles of Gainbusters for a great price.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the compound is dehydroandrostenol. I’m not sure if it’s even been proven what it converts to but something chemically similar to dht but has some anabolic effects that dht doesn’t have
this... ^ it is the end of the line and its does not back convert into lesser dhea's some of which are hard on the scalp and or nips.. this one may also have addiitve effects on other hormone cycles as well.

https://www.ergo-log.com/dehydroandrostenol-dehydroandrosterone.html

Last edited:
netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used Enhanced at 75-100mg. Definitely adds energy, libido, training intensity, and a fuller look. Great stuff. Got a couple bottles of Gainbusters for a great price.
Enhanced has 30% off right now, might not be a bad time for OP to grab both products mentioned in the title 🤷‍♂️

But I agree^ 75mg is the sweet spot

StrongGuy

StrongGuy

Awards
I just finished 10 weeks of Swole Patrol at 100 mg/day earlier this month. Stuff gave awesome vascularity, muscle hardening and nutrition partitioning. I love androsterone (not so much epiandro) and this was just like a better androsterone to me. I hate that Gainbusters stopped selling it... I'll definitely end up giving Enhanced Formulations version a go in the future.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is this methylated? Haven’t seen or heard much about it in UK

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Correct. It is a non-methyl. This makes them excellent for newer or conservative users and those wanting something to stack with a harder compound. Being such, however, significantly limits their oral bioavailability, unfortunately. To counter this I gave Biceps King a hefty 300mg dose of EpiAndro along with high yield piperine (aka bioperine) and Swole Patrol with TetraSorb delivery caps. 💪🏻😎

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Correct. It is a non-methyl. This makes them excellent for newer or conservative users and those wanting something to stack with a harder compound. Being such, however, significantly limits their oral bioavailability, unfortunately. To counter this I gave Biceps King a hefty 300mg dose of EpiAndro along with high yield piperine (aka bioperine) and Swole Patrol with TetraSorb delivery caps. 💪🏻😎
You should try suspending it in oil with an ester attached.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should try suspending it in oil with an ester attached.
I’m not really set up for that type of production and there are some “technical” concerns but @nostrum420 made some dope andros with ester attachments in an old RC project. I think there were some inhibiting factors that prevented further development but I found them to be very interesting and seemed effective from my experience. It’s a been a hot minute though.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I didn't even realize you added anything for absorbstion but glad to know. By chance do you have any knowledge of astragin possibly increasing bang for buck as well with non methyls in general? I was toying with maybe getting some if the case.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m not really set up for that type of production and there are some “technical” concerns but @nostrum420 made some dope andros with ester attachments in an old RC project. I think there were some inhibiting factors that prevented further development but I found them to be very interesting and seemed effective from my experience. It’s a been a hot minute though.
People back in the day used to take their 1-test ester with a tblspoon of flax seed oil so it would get absorbed via an oil as opposed to just a powdered capsule. It's too bad you can't at least put an ester on it. That should be pretty easy.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It could be done. I think it would probably be cost prohibitive, though.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
People back in the day used to take their 1-test ester with a tblspoon of flax seed oil so it would get absorbed via an oil as opposed to just a powdered capsule. It's too bad you can't at least put an ester on it. That should be pretty easy.
Yes and no. Esterification reactions can be tough to push to completion. So, normally you end up with some combination of esterified hormone and base hormone that then needs to be separated or you have to keep tweaking the reaction until it goes 90%+ to completion.

Simple in theory but you can end up blowing through a lot of material nailing down those specifics. See: Breaking Bad S1E3. (Not an esterification but a good example of wasting starting material while refining ones' process.)

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes and no. Esterification reactions can be tough to push to completion. So, normally you end up with some combination of esterified hormone and base hormone that then needs to be separated or you have to keep tweaking the reaction until it goes 90%+ to completion.

Simple in theory but you can end up blowing through a lot of material nailing down those specifics. See: Breaking Bad S1E3. (Not an esterification but a good example of wasting starting material while refining ones' process.)
Interesting. And I never thought someone would use an episode of Breaking Bad as a source. :ROFLMAO:

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thinking of running acouple bottles of StanoPlex soon. Just realized I have a bottle of Swole Patrol (3AD). Is it worth to stack ?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unless you have a future use in mind might as well. With epi-andro and 3AD I would add something for a "test/estro base."
Hyperion
Dermacrine
4-dhea would all work IMO.