jwinak82

Awards
So here are the numbers

Total test, 523. Ref range 240 to 870

Prolactin, 6.8, Ref range 3.5-19.4

Lh, 1.47, Ref range .57-12.07

Fsh, 1.79. Ref range.95-11.95

Estradiol 10, ref range 11-44

Any advise on how to optimize my levels" I'm currently running a test booster but wasn't at the time of the test

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
Bump, doctor asked me if I want to start trt. Not sure if I really need that, some of my levels are kind of low and I would like to get them up. The whole trt thing is kind of intimidating. I'm not against it, just a lot of "what ifs".

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd try low dose Clomid to jump start your HPTA. The doses vary but the effects might be permanent. Your test level is very good for such low LH number which would support very sensitive and active testes. I would not start TRT yet.

Urkel2Merkel

Urkel2Merkel

Awards
Your E2 level is very low.

The LH and FSH is certainly indicative of something suppressing them.

Even if you weren't actively taking anything when this blood test was run, were you taking something with a month leading up to it?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I'd try low dose Clomid to jump start your HPTA. The doses vary but the effects might be permanent. Your test level is very good for such low LH number which would support very sensitive and active testes. I would not start TRT yet.
yeah, I agree.

clomid should boost testosterone, LH and estradiol. your testosterone is decent, so you don't need high doses here, either....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

^info on clomid/other SERMs

btw, do you take vit D or ZMA? both could be good additions if you're not taking them....