36 and the best version of myself

Goggled101

Goggled101

Awards
New to this forum. Really my first time being involved in forums since the bbdotcom hey dey in the early 2000's

Im looking forward to getting into the best shape of my life in my mid 30's.

I let myself go in my late 20s and it's time to rectify that.

Goggled101

Goggled101

Awards
I've been lifting for about 15 years now. I was a fatty out of high school but got in shape and fell in love with lifting.

I tore my pec on a bad setup with no spotter on a 335 pound bench and I let it take me out of the gym. I ended up gaining weight and losing muscle.

I've lost a lot of the weight and I'm working on putting the muscle back on, injury free this time though lol.

Im on trt (have been since early 20s because of an accident that made my boys basically stop producing test)

Dabbled with prohormones back in the day when all the good stuff was legal on top of my trt. May even see what's out there in the future.

I am currently in love with 4 day a week total body workout and plan on sticking to that for the foreseeable future.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I replied to your other past as well but I wanted to come here and say I'm in the same boat as you. I just turned 37 and I'm just about in my best shape ever. But about 3 years ago I was at my worst. Age 29/30 I got some bad injuries and basically drank myself into Oblivion for 4 years. I finally quit drinking and I have been on a quest ever since to accomplish all the things I should have done 5-10 years ago. In the past 3 years I've put on about 15 lbs of muscle while dropping about 15lbs of fat, I set a PR with a 353lb bench press and I'm currently working on getting ready for a boxing match in June. Will be my first time fighting in almost 18 years! I have a bucket list of goals to accomplish by 40.

Set yourself some goals and start grinding. Before you know it a year or 2 will pass and you will be a new you.