36 and divorced. have a guy giving me advice at work.....

fatloneranger

Awards
ok, so i went through a divorce... it was cheap.... thank god.

so while in was in the gym dropping 75 lbs with weight training, my wife decided she wanted to show her tits to an online romeo. so now i want revenge.

i want to get back in the gym and shred it. i have a co worker recommending a tcyp, and tprop stack. and possibly add a androl/dbol stack.

i am completely new... know nothing about this. here is what im looking for.

i am going to continue weight training, but am a heavy guy. i want to convert that to muscle obviously, but I also am plagued by "moobs" and want to rid of them.

i dont necessarily want to get huge, although my frame would accept it. i just need to trim and cut.

what do you guys think?

of course i would like to know how to source such items...

do i need to find a like minded doctor?

help me........

fatloneranger

Awards
btw way.. all of my trainers love me... i push it every day.. and want more. im a hard worker.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
FWIW - I admire you wanting to better yourself.

But, as for revenge for your ( I assume) ex-my wife deciding she wanted to show her tits to an online romeo, forget the revenge and just do our best to allow her to exist only in the past.

I, too, went through a divorce, after 27 years of marriage - and after finding out about her 2nd affair. It was not inexpensive - but it was the best money I've ever invested.

It sounds like your ex is quite the little pig; let her roll around in the stuff of her own making - and be done with it.

fatloneranger

Awards
ok, not so much for revenge as it is for vindication. i am not going to stop at the gym. but want to enhance my results. looking at anabolics, and wondering what your recommendations are.

rixrix

Awards
That is extremely ambitious. Research more and start with something simpler. You will need to have nolva and clomid on hand. Test will shut down natural production. Look into hcg and pct to get you restarted. There is no reason not to run HCG through the entire cycle. Do not start with steroids until you have your gAme plan in place for stopping the cycle, which is the hard part. And your diet needs to be perfect, otherwise you will be a very strong fat man.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Use your divorce as your motivation and do it naturally. There are some amazing supplements out there that will help you speed up progress. I've never been married so I can't really relate however when my long time girlfriend left me I decided to make a change and better myself. I worked hard, dropped a lot of fat, and put on a decent amount of muscle. All the sudden I had more women than I could handle (not trying to be a cocky douche). Getting fit won't get you revenge, it'll get you past this and help you be better in the future.

rixrix

Awards
FYI, anabolics will not get you shredded . That takes diet and cardio.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Find a anti aging doctor. Start there. Get bloods and see where your test, GH levels, etc are at. Get the bloods so you know it's even safe to use anabolics.

Then hire the "right" trainer.

Then follow his diet plan to get shredded assuming you hired the correct guy.

Then if you choose anabolics choose the right ones and do some research before you decide.

And then...bust your ass in the gym and kitchen til you can take your shirt of and have her best friend have to put on a new pair of panties when she sees you.

Finally bang said best friend.....

WINNING! Lol

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Find a anti aging doctor. Start there. Get bloods and see where your test, GH levels, etc are at. Get the bloods so you know it's even safe to use anabolics.

Then if you choose anabolics choose the right ones and do some research before you decide.

And then...bust your ass in the gym and kitchen til you can take your shirt of and have her best friend have to put on a new pair of panties when she sees you.

WINNING! Lol
or sister

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Your doing it for the wrong reasons. Dare I suggest it look up FIGHTER DIET by Pauline Nordine. She has a website and is killing the game with her ebooks and epic BF drops with her plans. Just look it up. Fighter diet isn't what you think by the title. It means fighting to be fit everyday of your life. She also has a Facebook page. She was the original biggest loser trainer.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Your doing it for the wrong reasons. Dare I suggest it look up FIGHTER DIET by Pauline Nordine. She has a website and is killing the game with her ebooks and epic BF drops with her plans. Just look it up. Fighter diet isn't what you think by the title. It means fighting to be fit everyday of your life. She also has a Facebook page. She was the original biggest loser trainer.

There is no such thing as a wrong reason to change your life in my opinion.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Self improvement is the best revenge! :D

My ex left me for a 350 lb woman, and at the end of the day, he's her problem now. :D

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do not want to turn this into something it shouldn't be - but let me offer this personal observation:

Getting even never works.

There is nothing your POS ex-wife can do or say that will make you feel better.

There is no amount of remorse or regret that your POS ex-wife can express that will make you feel better.

Unless and until you forgive her (and that does not mean you ever have to have any type of relationship with her), your POS ex-wife will have some degree of control over you.

Forgiveness, in this regard, is just simply deciding you WILL NOT extract revenge. Again, there is nothing your POS ex-wife will do or say that will satisfy you, especially since it sounds like you rightfully have righteous indignation.

Really try to think of one thing she might be able to say, do or feel. It would never be "enough" - it the aggrieved persons eye, she can never feel bad enough.

So, work out and feel great. But, my suggestion, do that for you - and not because it might make her friends wet or increase the likelihood you could clean her friends (or mother) like a shotgun.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Meh.

Some of the worlds biggest accomplishments, advances, and greatest feats were because of someone's personal insecurities.

If that's his motivation he should use it. It should consume and drive him every day until he looks in the mirror and is proud of what he's done.

Then and only then can he move on and forgive.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meh.

Some of the worlds biggest accomplishments, advances, and greatest feats were because of someone's personal insecurities.

If that's his motivation he should use it. It should consume and drive him every day until he looks in the mirror and is proud of what he's done.

Then and only then can he move on and forgive.
Agree!

"Rock bottom became the solid foundation in which I rebuilt my life!"

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not only is Pauline sexy as ****, she has brains and is ridiculously smart and motivated.

She did biggest loser Sweden. She will forever be my crush and I will one day meet her

fatloneranger

Awards
Wow.. Great responses.. And yes it fuels my fire, but in truth it is really only for my benefit. Like I said, I'm just looking to speed up the process.

rixrix

Awards
You are old enough to do a cycle if you want to. It's not like you are in your 20's. But this is powerful stuff. You need to start with getting your PCT stuff. You should be ready to take care of gyno if it happens. And you need to seriously evaluate whether diet wouldn't get you where you want. Test will cause you to add water weight, which will give you a swollen look, not a shredded one.

If I were in your shoes, I would think:

Test Cyp
HCG to keep your nuts from shriveling
Arimidex to keep your estrogen down

Clomid for PCT
Nolva to have on hand.

I've never liked the idea of prop, I haven't tried it because the thought of EOD pins doesn't appeal to me.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
There is no such thing as a wrong reason to change your life in my opinion.
Really? If it's about Vindictiveness or Revenge the. Good luck, You would do better by doing it for yourself and no one else. Sure you canuse it as fuel but not as an end goal!

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Really? If it's about Vindictiveness or Revenge the. Good luck, I'm sure Hardwork25 has all your answers. I'm not answering this again or arguing with you for that matter!

So you're saying there is a wrong reason for someone to make their life better for themselves? Hmmm ok ? Please explain... And please be reasonable.

Furthermore, it won't end up being about either of those things. It never is. If that's what motivates him to start then he should use it. Once he accomplishes his goals and feels worlds better about himself do you really think it will be about his ex? Of course it won't be. He will be happy with who he has become.

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards

WINNING! Lol
This is all great advice. You need to see where you stand health wise before you go on any cycle which can exasperate any underlying conditions you may have.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course there is never a bad reason to change your life. I think you need to learn more about proper training and nutrition before you jump into anabolics. With proper nutrition and training you can most definitely achieve your goals. Your goal should be life long not a sprint. Best of luck man.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know, starting steroids right away after getting back in the gym just recently?. Did anyone bother to ask the OP how long he had been working out, or what his diet and exercise routine is like?. Not trying to be a jerk, but he also said he wants to "convert" his fat into muscle, and that just isn't possible. It shows that he is only beginning his journey. Please take some time and learn about proper diet and exercise. You will still be able to make gains without taking anabolics.

j4ever41

Awards
Of course there is never a bad reason to change your life. I think you need to learn more about proper training and nutrition before you jump into anabolics. With proper nutrition and training you can most definitely achieve your goals. Your goal should be life long not a sprint. Best of luck man.
agreed, how long have you been training? what are your current stats? what does your current daily diet look like? imo you don't need any anabolics at this time, what you need is a solid meal plan and training program to reach your goals, then be consistent and give it some time, you need to learn how to set-up a daily meal plan for yourself, you need to know how many daily calories you need to achieve your goals and learn to adjust along the way, buy a food scale, fat cannot be changed into muscle and vice versa, if you stay with it long enough you will learn that what and how you eat will dictate your progress.

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
You have the drive now bring it all together. Diet is the key, the gym is where we bring it together. Go get a physical and your bloodwork so you have info on your health. I have a nutritionist setting my dietary intake, currently running 2400 cals on workout days and 2000 cals on non workout days. You can workout out like a beast but get all your bases covered. I use a food scale because I have no idea what a proper serving even looks like. Get a note book keep track of your meals so you can see what works for you and what doesn't. I would advise that you do the same for your workouts. This is a learning process...! I wouldn't take anything until you know ground 0 , and where you want go.! If you ask and learn from this site, the better off you will be.!

Be the best you can be for yourself, revenge is best served cold anyway. When romeo dumps her she will have to put her tits back on craigslist to find a taker..lol !

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
All excellent advise above. Just let me add the best revenge you can get is to become ripped and bang the crap out of her best friend. Do it so good that all your ex's bff can do is brag about it.

fatloneranger

Awards
Thanks again for the insight.. I have worked out 3 days a week hour of training and hour of cardio.. For the last 18 mos. I dropped from 325 to 265 at my lowest. While going through my divorce I stopped for a few months.

My diet has been the hardest thing for me.. But I have a fitness app that helps me be accountable, and keep track of caloric intake.

My trainer lays out a diet that gives me some flexibility to an extent.. I find if I batch cook on Sundays, I commit to that the best.

My trainer is a broken record about cardio.. He won't let me skip it... Ever... Even on leg day...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know, starting steroids right away after getting back in the gym just recently?. Did anyone bother to ask the OP how long he had been working out, or what his diet and exercise routine is like?. Not trying to be a jerk, but he also said he wants to "convert" his fat into muscle, and that just isn't possible. It shows that he is only beginning his journey. Please take some time and learn about proper diet and exercise. You will still be able to make gains without taking anabolics.
Bingo. I don't know why anyone is even entertaining the thought of AAS when it is fairly clear that he is not ready for it. Most people that post that are truly ready for the next level let people know their diet, gym routines, and have real expectations of what they are looking for. I don't see any of this and think the OP needs to concentrate on good old food, rest, and lots of activity and gym time. I know it isn't the sexy answer, but it is the responsible one.

Let's just get real here. He is 6', 275lbs and wants to get back at his ex wife. He is pissed and rightfully so. He has let himself go and his ex wife is a bitch. That is not an excuse to start taking steroids, it's time to get **** back on track.

PaulBlack

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 cents...
I have to agree with the guys against the drug use first. Sounds like a short road and a quick fix that rarely lasts.
IMO and even from some personal experiences, it would be far better and much more rewarding to first, give into any notions about trying to get even with others. It is very short lived and you can get past old wounds better by just moving on and not picking at those wounds. "Forgiving" is the best revenge, believe me...! Harder than 20 rep squats...!
Second, to make yourself fitter because you want to be fitter and healthier and make that the long term habit. Moving away from negative emotions and on to a more positive life approach with the fitness. It will soon grow into other aspects of your life, meetign new people or whatever and your health will prosper as a long term, habit forming lifestyle.
You can go very very far, without the needs of any superficial means, other than some good solid food and solid positive hard work. That stuff cannot be shortcut and in the long run you will reap much more both physically and mentally and sleep great at night too.

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again for the insight.. I have worked out 3 days a week hour of training and hour of cardio.. For the last 18 mos. I dropped from 325 to 265 at my lowest. While going through my divorce I stopped for a few months.

My diet has been the hardest thing for me.. But I have a fitness app that helps me be accountable, and keep track of caloric intake.

My trainer lays out a diet that gives me some flexibility to an extent.. I find if I batch cook on Sundays, I commit to that the best.

My trainer is a broken record about cardio.. He won't let me skip it... Ever... Even on leg day...
From 325 to 265, and without any supplements ( aas ). That shows a mindset to make your goal.

rixrix

Awards
Leaving aside the whole revenge thing...I am in a similar age and feel at 36 it is a different ballgame than 21 YO with respect to supplementation. I am definately more mature and mindful in my late 30's.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
So many options and directions for the op hit me up via PM I'll point you in the right direction. I went from 280ish to 200 on stage. Be ready to put in work and dedication this won't be easy but the best things in life never are, right? Start light if you do run with anabolic help remember take it slow. That cycle you laid out is fast and rather strong for starting out.

The best thing to remember is that bodybuilding is more of a marathon then a sprint toward your goal. It took me two years to get on stage push and you might do it in less. Hell I hope you do it in less time!

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
The man stated he has moobs an some of U are recommending AAS with the guy not having extended time working out and learning nutrition. Not a good idea IMO. Listen to the ones who did not recommend AAS, they know what they are talking about. As far as motivation, find it where U can brother and go kick lifes ass. I also just got divorced after 17 years, its a rough process. The gym can become a place of health and freedom from lifes troubles...... Good luck !!