35 YRS OLD TRT BLOOD WORK IN 3 DAYS

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need your opinion this next Monday I will have a blood test to know my testosterone levels because I want my doctor to prescribe me testosterone as trt (I am 35) but if my blood results come back that I am at a normal testosterone level the doctor will not put me on trt how do I convince my doctor to put me on trt what should i tell him? someone who has already gone through the same thing?

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I need your opinion this next Monday I will have a blood test to know my testosterone levels because I want my doctor to prescribe me testosterone as trt (I am 35) but if my blood results come back that I am at a normal testosterone level the doctor will not put me on trt how do I convince my doctor to put me on trt what should i tell him? someone who has already gone through the same thing?
All you can do is make a list of the symptoms of low T and tell him you have them all. Probably not going to convince a doctor to put you on anything unless you luck out. This is partially what keeps those low T centers in business. Most of those places will put anyone on.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, that depends upon what you're Really trying to do ....

If you want to "convince" a Dr to prescribe you TRT (no matter what, basically), then you could lie, and maybe cheat a test some.

If you want to try to get what you Medically Need .... Then be honest with the Dr.

That sounds judgemental.
My judgement or nonjudgment doesn't matter here.
The above is true, no matter what my own personal feelings are (or aren't).

:)

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All you can do is make a list of the symptoms of low T and tell him you have them all. Probably not going to convince a doctor to put you on anything unless you luck out. This is partially what keeps those low T centers in business. Most of those places will put anyone on.
That's what I did I told him that I had depression anxiety low energy low libido etc

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
I am in your same shoes.

I have been on TRT about ten years ago, because my doses are low on the reference ranges.

1. Honestly, doing TRT for six months did not have an impact one way or another. Nothing dramatic, the way even low doses of anabolic steroids will do.

2. If you watch "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" they show someone trying to game a chiropractor, using these buzzwords, and playing to the doctor training.

3. As other people are telling you, these "diet Dr. clinics, TRT and GH clinics, etc." exist to make money, and are so liberal with testosterone. Yet, of course, realize the conflict of interest.

30 years ago, it was diet pill clinics for housewives wanting to lose weight. Phen-Fen did work well, but some paid a high price for heart problems.

4. If you are actually having sexual side effects, etc. look into CLOMID. It is much safer, doctors prescribe that easily, and the negative feedback systems are self-correcting.

Clomid makes sure that if your body isn't producing enough T, LH will get raised and you will have more T.

For men and women who have fertility problems, Clomid is a drug of choice.

Check out blogs, etc. Many people with real problems prefer CLOMID to TRT.

5. The real question is: "what would make you feel anxious, depressed, low energy, low libido?"

I say this because many b.s. alternative medicine doctors give pseudoscientific tests, and make people buy supplements for so-called "adrenal fatigue" and "adrenal exhaustion."

The sympoms of low energy, low appetite, sleeping problems, having trouble losing bodyfat or gaining muscle, can stem from literally hundreds of different sources...even situational stress.

Many people love to convince you that you are sick, in order to give you an over-exaggerated diagnosis or sell you on supplements. Be careful, as much time, trust, and money or wasted on people who are secretly predatory.

6. Yes, if you had another problem, such as anxiety-disorder and depression, TRT would make you have more energy, etc.

Especially if you got your levels up to over 1000, you would feel more energy, more libido, etc.

But, watch out...as it can cause mania, especially in susceptible individuals.

7. Personally, I would just tell your doctor you true symptoms, and beg him to try TRT.

He should give you an honest answer, and explain why he is doing it.

I know, I may try TRT, too. But, it is not a free ride. Best to use real medical science and responsible doctors, especially if something goes wrong.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@ucimigrate Nice answer !