34 years old - What do I need to look out for?

Sevanski

Awards
34 yr old, 181 lbs, roughly 17% body fat

I got my blood tested today, and here are the results:
Total T: 330
Free T: 7.21
SHBG: 24.30
Free test: 2.16%
Bioavailable test: 194

Kaiser, with their gestapo-like ways, won't even consider prescribing me anything related to TRT. I have easy access to everything I need (test, clomid, hcg, arimidex, hmg, etc...), so getting quality goods is no issue. I also have access to laboratory testing.

Basically, if you had to be your own doctor, and had to remain fertile,but bring our levels up a bit, what would you: 1. Supplement with; 2. How much; and 3. What red flags would you watch out for in your labs?

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Provide reference ranges. One option is to run something mildly suppressive like osta, get your levels go <200 and get TRT prescribed.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Especially if you don't plan on running other anabolics.

Sevanski

Awards
Its Kaiser, so at best they will give me some bull**** gel... Even if I have a vagina growing out from under my penis, its likely a no-go. But thank you for the insight.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From your comments about everything available to you, is it possible that you have run cycles that you never recovered from? If so maybe try a restart? No expert here but when trying to stay fertile isn't it the goal to not use anything hormonal unless as a last resort?

Sevanski

Awards
Kenpoengineer, I haven't run a cycle before. Ironically, I have a few friends that are doctors and a few more friends that have gear.

Tell me more about a "restart" though... Im curious to hear about it.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Basically would be a PCT. Worth a shot. Just look up a standard PCT. Off the top of my head:
6 weeks
clomid: 50/50/25/25/12.5/12.5
exemstane: 6.25E3D/6.25EOD/6.25EOD/6.25ED/6.25ED/6.25ED/6.25EOD/6.25E3D -->if you feel sides of low estro lower the dose
DAA: 3g

Take bloodwork 8 weeks (MINIMUM) after PCT concludes to see if there's an improvement. Follow up 6 months later if it worked.