30mg RAD140 = 300mg Test a week?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IFBB pro Greg Douchette made the claim that he believes 30mg of rad140 a day is about equal to 300mg of test a week in terms of anabolic potency. He doesn’t sell sarms and isn’t affiliated with any RC companies. This statement was based on the positive experiences he’s had with rad140 and maybe it has something to do with rad’s anabolic/androgenic ratio.

Anyway, I started this thread to see what people make of this claim. Does he have a point or is his assessment of rad140’s strength way overblown?

Here’s the video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cjv5f-BbYZ8&t=7s

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe it, I only went up to 12 mg of rad140 and I thought the strength gains were very similar to 200 mg of test. Can't speak for muscle mass gain as I was cutting at the time, but lost zero muscle mass on a 1000 calorie deficit, MK-677 was also in the equation. What I don't buy though, is rad140 acting as a test base. I was also taking 4 pumps of dermacrine, and after 4 weeks on I was beyond exhausted. Every lifting day I would sit there pounding caffeine until I felt capable of physical activity, and had literally zero libido. I've told you this before but I'll mention it again for anyone else reading, rad140 made me very agitated and irritable. It was bad enough I'm not sure I would take it again, at 30 mg I probably would've ended up on the 5 o'clock news.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe it, I only went up to 12 mg of rad140 and I thought the strength gains were very similar to 200 mg of test. Can't speak for muscle mass gain as I was cutting at the time, but lost zero muscle mass on a 1000 calorie deficit, MK-677 was also in the equation. What I don't buy though, is rad140 acting as a test base. I was also taking 4 pumps of dermacrine, and after 4 weeks on I was beyond exhausted. Every lifting day I would sit there pounding caffeine until I felt capable of physical activity, and had literally zero libido. I've told you this before but I'll mention it again for anyone else reading, rad140 made me very agitated and irritable. It was bad enough I'm not sure I would take it again, at 30 mg I probably would've ended up on the 5 o'clock news.
It’s interestimg how some people get irritated from it but others, like Greg Douchette, say they feel amazing on it. He said he was always in a good mood. And maybe the lethargy you felt was from working out hard while in a big deficit?

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s interestimg how some people get irritated from it but others, like Greg Douchette, say they feel amazing on it. He said he was always in a good mood. And maybe the lethargy you felt was from working out hard while in a big deficit?
That is a definite possibility, I was giving the gym everything I had. Maybe I should try it again with a calorie surplus.

Thejoggernot

Awards
I watched this video a few weeks ago. I was surprised how positive he was about it. It almost felt like he was trying to push a product but yeah, I did not see any sort of affiliation or anything.

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
I think RAD140 is just one of those chemicals that never holds consistancy in people. Either the rad loves the host that it's in and works great, or it somewhat rejects the body a d doesnt want to adapt. It's one of those where you gotta try it for yourself and see which is the case for you. My 2 cents

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Can’t really compare the two since I’ve never done test. But I actually did a solo run of rad for around 6 weeks. I had been off for a long while off my last sarm run( 4+ months) and just 6 weeks solo made me explode w/ lean gains and strength. I can show you a before and after if you want. But, Wow the strength gains were on point as well as the muscle hardening. Honestly Is my favorite sarm now. Been off for 2 weeks and strength is the same. Energy is the same. No changes in sex drive or suppression. Only difference is I get sore now after lifting and need to take some more rest. But I’m overall pleased, Ill lose a little bit of the gains made over time. But I think I’ll have no problems keeping most of it. I for sure will be in a better place than the start of the cycle

Thejoggernot

Awards
Can’t really compare the two since I’ve never done test. But I actually did a solo run of rad for around 6 weeks. I had been off for a long while off my last sarm run( 4+ months) and just 6 weeks solo made me explode w/ lean gains and strength. I can show you a before and after if you want. But, Wow the strength gains were on point as well as the muscle hardening. Honestly Is my favorite sarm now. Been off for 2 weeks and strength is the same. Energy is the same. No changes in sex drive or suppression. Only difference is I get sore now after lifting and need to take some more rest. But I’m overall pleased, Ill lose a little bit of the gains made over time. But I think I’ll have no problems keeping most of it. I for sure will be in a better place than the start of the cycle
Dose of RAD? I think most would agree 6 weeks is short for a sarm cycle. What sort of weight change did you see?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ran rad at 40mgs and in no way will it make you feel like 300mg of test(IMO). I love rad though don’t get me wrong, used it 5 times and love the effects

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran rad at 40mgs and in no way will it make you feel like 300mg of test(IMO). I love rad though don’t get me wrong, used it 5 times and love the effects
40 is a high dose. Did you get any sides from that?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
40 is a high dose. Did you get any sides from that?
Hard to say because I’m using multiple compounds but in my prior cycles aside from lethargy no not at all. For me it’s always been pretty clean cycles

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long does it take for rad to kick in? Is 15mg a day enough to add 5 to maybe 10 pounds of LBM in 8 weeks assuming diet and training is on point and the user has very little cycling history? I’m thinking I might use it in a few months. I’ll probably work my way up to 30mg but I like to get the most I can out of the least amount of drugs.

Azov

Azov

Awards
In a study RAD 140 was tested at doses of 0.01mg/kg, 0.1mg/kg and 1mg/kg (of body weight). 0.1mg/kg was found to be 80% as effective as 1mg/kg. 0.1mg/kg would be about 8mg for a 180lb man.*

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In a study RAD 140 was tested at doses of 0.01mg/kg, 0.1mg/kg and 1mg/kg (of body weight). 0.1mg/kg was found to be 80% as effective as 1mg/kg. 0.1mg/kg would be about 8mg for a 180lb man.*
Not tested on humans. Those studies can’t compare to humans people need to stop taking those studies and be like ok then 1+1 is 2 that means X amount is gonna work on humans it’s false. 8mg of rad would not do ****

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would say strength gains, pumps and recover are similar but not much size from rad

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's videos about this on YouTube about this topic general assumption is that it's not a good idea

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Would you recommend stacking this with Ostarine or MK677?? I have Rad but trying to work out which would be the better stack option??

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My co work takes RAD now and even though he likes it at a fairly low dose (I think 16mg ed) he’s feeling suppressed, he did a blood test and his test levels was in the low 200, this was only after 3 weeks on RAD. He’s normally in the 500 so after 3 weeks his test was less than half, this is the first time he used anything “under the counter”.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My co work takes RAD now and even though he likes it at a fairly low dose (I think 16mg ed) he’s feeling suppressed, he did a blood test and his test levels was in the low 200, this was only after 3 weeks on RAD. He’s normally in the 500 so after 3 weeks his test was less than half, this is the first time he used anything “under the counter”.
Just out of curiosity, what does this have to do with comparing the performance enhancing effects of these 2 compounds?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just out of curiosity, what does this have to do with comparing the performance enhancing effects of these 2 compounds?
Wasn’t the thread title “30mg of rad14= 300mg test a week”?

My coworkers test level shows that Rad can’t be compered to test.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wasn’t the thread title “30mg of rad14= 300mg test a week”?

My coworkers test level shows that Rad can’t be compered to test.
Not to replace the functions ov test but to match the muscle building and recovery of test. Running rad alone will eventually drop your estrogen low where test should make it rise, sexual function no comparisons. I believe this thread is based on a YouTube video from Greg douchet

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Running rad alone will eventually drop your estrogen low where test should make it rise, sexual function no comparisons. I believe this thread is based on a YouTube video from Greg douchet
The comparison he is making is purely anabolic effects
Yes, I don’t think it’s a fair comparison, even though you might get the same performance effect you’ll most likely end up feel like **** on RAD while you feel like a superstar on test.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes, I don’t think it’s a fair comparison, even though you might get the same performance effect you’ll most likely end up feel like **** on RAD while you feel like a superstar on test.
Rad actually gives you a really strong feel good effect. Test rad combo is really nice.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IFBB pro Greg Douchette made the claim that he believes 30mg of rad140 a day is about equal to 300mg of test a week in terms of anabolic potency. He doesn’t sell sarms and isn’t affiliated with any RC companies. This statement was based on the positive experiences he’s had with rad140 and maybe it has something to do with rad’s anabolic/androgenic ratio.

Anyway, I started this thread to see what people make of this claim. Does he have a point or is his assessment of rad140’s strength way overblown?

Here’s the video:
IFBB allows doping?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't follow bodybuilding so no idea
They say they are in full compliance with WADA code but is that like NFL is?