(30M) I'm about to give up with pro hormones.

YmanDizzle

Awards
I have been trying to educate myself for a good year on how exactly to take them safely. All I get is conflicting info. I can't even get a straight answer to "First timer wanting to take 1-Andro. What else should I take with it, and what PCT do you recommend?" I then get a wide variety of answers telling me that 1-andro is/isn't suppressive. It is/isn't garbage, you do/don't need PCT. etc. A full freaking year has gone by and I still can't figure it out. The only people who are actually knowledgeable are very condescending and vague in their answers as if I'm supposed to somehow know what they are talking about. I'm shocked at the lack of community, and the lack of education especially on youtube. Can someone PLEASE just end this sh*t for me already so I can either pull the trigger and dive in, or stick with my mediocre natural gains?!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have been trying to educate myself for a good year on how exactly to take them safely. All I get is conflicting info. I can't even get a straight answer to "First timer wanting to take 1-Andro. What else should I take with it, and what PCT do you recommend?" I then get a wide variety of answers telling me that 1-andro is/isn't suppressive. It is/isn't garbage, you do/don't need PCT. etc. A full freaking year has gone by and I still can't figure it out. The only people who are actually knowledgeable are very condescending and vague in their answers as if I'm supposed to somehow know what they are talking about. I'm shocked at the lack of community, and the lack of education especially on youtube. Can someone PLEASE just end this sh*t for me already so I can either pull the trigger and dive in, or stick with my mediocre natural gains?!
If you think you are near your natural limit, and you are pretty lean, and above the age of 21, go get some DMZ, clomid, and have an aromatas inhibitor on hand. Take the DMZ for 6 to 8 weeks. Take NAC and or TUDCA for your liver if you want a liver support, and then take clomid after the cycle for 4 to 6 weeks. Get a test base like dermacrine for energy and libido to run through the cycle. You will have good suppression, good gains, and hopefully a good recovery. Happy hunting.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
query your google search like this

site:anabolicminds.com 1 andro full cycle

i just did and there is a plethora of information out there

Long story short
1 Andro will need pct, i would run another hormone oncycle to mitigate lethargy
- 4 Andro
- Epiandro
- Dermacrine

for pct i would use an otc pct and a serm of your choosing as well, some people will say its overkill but honestly screw that mentality im bringing the boys back

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
if you cant even do the research yourself to find out the proper info you shouldnt even be considering messing with your hormones

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
I’d definitely continue researching and if you’re willing to give up after getting mixed info about 1 Andro then throw in the towel before it’s too late. In my opinion, as another poster stated, go with DMZ. I had more issues with 1 Andro (nothing serious) than with DMZ and DMZ is methylated. I felt like a GOD on DMZ, personally. The only thing I’d do different is to get some Nolva as well as Clomid because some have issues with depression and whatnot with Clomid. Clomid is all I’ve used for PCT and worked great until I ended my most recent DMZ cycle. Just see what works best for you.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d definitely continue researching and if you’re willing to give up after getting mixed info about 1 Andro then throw in the towel before it’s too late. In my opinion, as another poster stated, go with DMZ. I had more issues with 1 Andro (nothing serious) than with DMZ and DMZ is methylated. I felt like a GOD on DMZ, personally. The only thing I’d do different is to get some Nolva as well as Clomid because some have issues with depression and whatnot with Clomid. Clomid is all I’ve used for PCT and worked great until I ended my most recent DMZ cycle. Just see what works best for you.
If your going to suppress, suppress right.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m somewhat in the same boat as you man. I’m 30 myself and thought about running a first ever cycle but always been hesitant. For now, been sticking with BMP and a good pre workout and have been feeling pretty good about myself. About to add hydra head x to the mix next week.