300mg trt AI question

Benmuscle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just started trt at 300mg test cyp a week 150mg injects twice a week with .5mg of arimidex once a week. I was wondering if it would be better to take .25mg arimidex twice a week with each shot or is .5mg once a week a better option? He said once a week but 2 injections. Would it make more since to split the dose or no? Goodle says arimidex supress estrogen up to 6 days so that kinda makes since but I'm not sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just started trt at 300mg test cyp a week 150mg injects twice a week with .5mg of arimidex once a week. I was wondering if it would be better to take .25mg arimidex twice a week with each shot or is .5mg once a week a better option? He said once a week but 2 injections. Would it make more since to split the dose or no? Goodle says arimidex supress estrogen up to 6 days so that kinda makes since but I'm not sure.
how old are you?

i ask because i am 63 and my trt dose is 100mg weekly.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
300 mgs is not TRT that’s a cycle.

Dr’s that know what they’re doing usually start guys out at 100mgs a week. As far as taking an AI, what is your E2 level now? Also can you provide a copy of your labs? It can help people give you advice.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally would yes but depending on the size of the tablets it could be a challenge to break them evenly if at all.

Benmuscle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm aware it's an enhanced dosage. This is on purpose. Just curious about the AI dosing. I'm 30 this dose will not be used long term but won't be changing for a good while.

Benmuscle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I dont want to share lab results but test was low 300s and estro was at 20

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is this clinic in Florida? That’s a hot dose

I’d split it up personally, same as the shots like you are doing.

Benmuscle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is this clinic in Florida? That’s a hot dose

I’d split it up personally, same as the shots like you are doing.
Yes it is florida and the doses go higher if u want in florida

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes it is florida and the doses go higher if u want in florida
I figured; all the hotrod shops seem to set up down there.

I think it’s great, so long as the customers are educated and know what they’re doing to their bodies. Unfortunately I realize this means plenty of ignorant folks won’t, and clinics will just sell more drugs to make more profit anyway, but I do appreciate that it gives me options.

Do they do telemedicine out of state?