300mg Test Cyp Workout Suggestions

Pigskinplayer

Pigskinplayer

Awards
Hey all. I’ve been on TRT for 2 years now. 125mg a week split into 2 pins. I get four 1ml/200mg vials a month so I’ve stockpiled a surplus. I want to do my first mild cycle of 300mg a week test cyp and want to get workout suggestions to maximize my surplus and not waste. I’m 6’4” 314 right now. I take 25mg aromasin mon, wed, fri and it keeps me at 25pg/ml currently. I’d like to lean up also. I only store fat in my belly and chest. All insights and suggestions welcome.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would recommend to lose as much fat as possible before you run you cycle, you’ll be much happier with your blast if you do that.

Pigskinplayer

Pigskinplayer

Awards
I would recommend to lose as much fat as possible before you run you cycle, you’ll be much happier with your blast if you do that.
I hear ya man. I just got that fluff over my stomach and that annoying under boob. I’m fairly muscular, not a sloppy fat. Was hoping the extra androgen would speed up that fat loss coupled with my daily cardio and calorie restriction. Maybe it’s wishful thinking at this point.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, diet hardcore for awhile until you drop a significant amount of bf (you can go really low on cals without losing muscles when you’re on test) and find a diet you can keep long term, save some more test and do a blast at 400-500 instead, the results will be a lot more noticeable and you’ll be much happier.

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you're a bit "fluffy" you'll find gaining muscle and losing fat a lot easier on 300mg Test than your normal TRT dose.

Training matters but any good routine works.
Your success will come from getting your diet dialed in, if you can eat in a slight deficit (which you may find very difficult on cycle) you'll lose fat and still gain a bit of muscle on 300mg Test p/w.

AAS help, but they're not the magic some people think they are. Not at normal doses anyway, maybe if you're on 2 grams a week they are magic.

10centsquat

Awards
Hey all. I’ve been on TRT for 2 years now. 125mg a week split into 2 pins. I get four 1ml/200mg vials a month so I’ve stockpiled a surplus. I want to do my first mild cycle of 300mg a week test cyp and want to get workout suggestions to maximize my surplus and not waste. I’m 6’4” 314 right now. I take 25mg aromasin mon, wed, fri and it keeps me at 25pg/ml currently. I’d like to lean up also. I only store fat in my belly and chest. All insights and suggestions welcome.
I just went in to my 16th week of TRT. 1ML of Test Cyp every 7 days. When I started, I was 237 lbs. Within a month, I went to 250. Couldn't lose weight no matter what I did. Finally I decided to Intermittent Fast daily and am down to 220. I fast 16 hours and only drink water and eat 8. Worked for me and it's fairly easy to do.

Dmc9336

Dmc9336

Awards