300 labz???

Moto shredder

Awards
Anyone ever have any experience with this company’s supplements? Questioning the dosages since stenabolic typically had a 4hr half life.I’ve never had any experience with sarms.have run many gear stacks and 1 pro hormone stack in the past.a friend of mine who is a personal trainer recommended this supplement
58607874-C4F0-4CA8-9EC0-1226ADE5D515.jpeg
254BFD58-47BD-470F-B8D9-B6630610A308.jpeg
to me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All the video reviews of their products reported results taking the recommended doses - they aren’t pixie dust. But they were definitely fly by night so you can only expect results - I wouldn’t inherently trust the LGD to be that vs, say, methyltest, right?

Also, SR isn’t (effectively) orally bioavailable - you need to pin it, frequently. So if this is genuinely what’s on the label, you basically are looking at Ostarine and GW. It would be a great one-cap-a-day product for a woman, if so. But 30mg GW is a high dose for anyone. There are safer drugs if you want to push the PPAR pathway for body comp changes over time. IMO GW shines more for acute performance/endurance increases peri-training.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This was mass supps house brand, and has always been g2g from what I’ve seen. (Haven’t ran anything from them, this is just fyi)
I ran their daxos once and had the same results as any other brand of msten I have used.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a couple bottles of their Yk11 I’ve been sitting on. Very tempted to play with them but haven’t had the right use case yet.

Generally, the entire line had higher than average claimed dosing/serving than most other capsule products out there anywhere.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I never used any of their products, but they always seemed to get great feedback.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Used their MK at 10mg/day. Either it was under dosed a little or the 12.5mg caps from another company are VERY overdosed as the difference was night and day with the hunger. I felt it a little with the 10 and was a bottomless pit with the 12.5's.

For the price I am more than satisfied.