3 or 4 Week PCT for Test E?

Penfold

Member
I'm planning my 1st cycle. It will be Test E only at 500mg (250 on Mondays and Thursdays). 12 weeks.
I'll have Arimidex on hand for any gyno problems.

I'm 44 years old, been lifting on and off most of my life (latest stint has been couple of years). Diet and training sorted - will be eating "clean" at the correct calorie surplus. On a cut at the moment after a natural bulk and will start the cycle when I get down to about 12% BF.

Only question I've got is that I'm seeing a lot of guys running a 4 week PCT for a Test-E cycle when I'm also reading that 3 weeks is all that's necessary.

I'm planning on Nolva and Clomid 2 weeks after last pin:

Day 1 - Clomid 200mg + Nolvadex 40mg
Following 10 days - Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg
Following 10 days - Clomid 25mg + Nolvadex 10mg
Also got some bulk DAA which I'll run alongside the PCT.

That look OK or do I need to rethink and come back with a 4 week PCT?

Thanks in advance for any reply.
 
I'm planning my 1st cycle. It will be Test E only at 500mg (250 on Mondays and Thursdays). 12 weeks.
I'll have Arimidex on hand for any gyno problems.

I'm 44 years old, been lifting on and off most of my life (latest stint has been couple of years). Diet and training sorted - will be eating "clean" at the correct calorie surplus. On a cut at the moment after a natural bulk and will start the cycle when I get down to about 12% BF.

Only question I've got is that I'm seeing a lot of guys running a 4 week PCT for a Test-E cycle when I'm also reading that 3 weeks is all that's necessary.

I'm planning on Nolva and Clomid 2 weeks after last pin:

Day 1 - Clomid 200mg + Nolvadex 40mg
Following 10 days - Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg
Following 10 days - Clomid 25mg + Nolvadex 10mg
Also got some bulk DAA which I'll run alongside the PCT.

That look OK or do I need to rethink and come back with a 4 week PCT?

Thanks in advance for any reply.
Thats overkill for only 12 weeks @ 500mg IMO. Just use Clomid at:

200mg (if you want the first day or 2) then just go 100/50/50/25

4 weeks should be enough , run the AI until the third week and pyramid out , DAA since DAY 1 of PCT and also, remember to space the PCT 2 weeks after last pin.
 
Thanks. So 4 weeks instead of 3 then.

I wasn't planning on running the AI unless there's a gyno problem so it wouldn't feature in the PCT.
Does that make a difference?
 
Thanks. So 4 weeks instead of 3 then.

I wasn't planning on running the AI unless there's a gyno problem so it wouldn't feature in the PCT.
Does that make a difference?

Yeah it really will :/...the thing is you have to cover all your bases, I'm kinda busy right now but if you want you can read this article to explain completely why the scheme of SERM+AI+T-Booster is the best way to run PCT.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
 
Thanks again.

So cycle will look like:

Weeks 1 -12: Test-E 500mg (250 on Mondays and Thursdays). Adex on hand for gyno.
Weeks 14-18: Clomid 200mg on day 1 then 100/50/50/25
Weeks 14-18: Adex 25/25/25/15
Weeks 14-18: DAA 3/3/3/3
 
Back
Top