Unanswered 3-Alpha (dehydroandrosterol)

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I see this advanced formulations 3-alpha actually has the highest dose of 3-AD per cap at 25mg and does have androsterone stacked with it. (Lord knows why every other 3-ad product dose..) anyway.. has any one run this product besides the one or two sponsored logs I have seen?? The one guybcompared it to like a milder halodrol. Seems like it would be awesome when I’m a cut or recomp phase. How would it complement 300-350mg test cyp per week??

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn’t have androsterone in it which is why I am interested.. to see what it can do on it’s own.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IMO, this would be a "base" product not comparable to inj. Test. cycle.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is like a mild winstrol should be perfect for those looking for that hard lean look

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is like a mild winstrol should be perfect for those looking for that hard lean look

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm.. so do you guys think maybe I would be better off going with Protodrol? Brawn nutrition seems to have just started making it again as a solo compound 25mg caps and 120 per bottle. I remember using the original one by iforce and thought it was great! Have a hard dense look but also put quality size. Like it wasn’t just a hardening agent like that Epi-Andro and all that dhea bullshit today. What you guys think? Or maybe find halodrol? I never ran halo but ran p mag..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmm.. so do you guys think maybe I would be better off going with Protodrol? Brawn nutrition seems to have just started making it again as a solo compound 25mg caps and 120 per bottle. I remember using the original one by iforce and thought it was great! Have a hard dense look but also put quality size. Like it wasn’t just a hardening agent like that Epi-Andro and all that dhea bullshit today. What you guys think? Or maybe find halodrol? I never ran halo but ran p mag..
well technically 3 ad fits into the dhea bullshit.. only it converts around 40% so its quite strong like some of the former now illegal 1 step PHs of yesteryear. If your looking for designers, you will have to shop from out of the states or find what you can in the mom and pops shops.. no one is bringing in the raws or willing to make them here in the states any more... period.. its over. if you want designers or other wise best find a source and hold onto it tight.