2nd try

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ran this same cycle several months ago and gained about 16 fairly clean pounds in 8 weeks, but since I don’t have to PCT because I’m on trt, I made the mistake of transitioning into a cut too soon after the cycle ended (after just 2 weeks) and lost all my gains. Will be running this again, but this time not going to make the same mistake and hopefully I will keep some of the gains.

Will be running for 12 weeks 60 mg transdermal Trest Ace, Ultra Hard transdermal (this is 375 mg Epiandro, 125 mg androsterone), LGD 4033 at 20 mg a day, and Rad 140 20 mg a day. I am also on 120 mg testosterone a week for trt. As a finisher I will conclude the cycle with Superdrol as a finisher (going to attempt to run for up to 8 weeks if possible. I have experience running all these compounds.

The cycle will be a skinny bulk starting at about a 250 calorie a day surplus initially. Cycle support supplements in place are Molecular Nutrition Lipid Stabil, fish oil pills. SNS Inhibit P, 1000 mg Tudca, and Nac.

I will update this log about once a week I am 43 years old at about 5 foot 10. Beginning weight is 177.5 pounds at about 14 and a half percent body fat.
Here are two starting photos from day 1.

53430964-3DB7-41B5-9798-DD50AF0CB8AB.jpeg
A5753EB8-2F4A-4008-8EF6-135D7025639A.jpeg
A33CCC78-006E-4654-8616-5ED902604DDE.jpeg

Last edited:
J

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ran this same cycle several months ago and gained about 16 fairly clean pounds in 8 weeks, but since I don’t have to PCT because I’m on trt, I made the mistake of transitioning into a cut too soon after the cycle ended (after just 2 weeks) and lost all my gains. Will be running this again, but this time not going to make the same mistake and hopefully I will keep some of the gains.

Will be running for 12 weeks 60 mg transdermal Trest Ace, Ultra Hard transdermal (this is 375 mg Epiandro, 125 mg androsterone), LGD 4033 at 20 mg a day, and Rad 140 20 mg a day. I am also on 120 mg testosterone a week for trt. As a finisher I will conclude the cycle with Superdrol as a finisher (going to attempt to run for up to 8 weeks if possible. I have experience running all these compounds.

The cycle will be a skinny bulk starting at about a 250 calorie a day surplus initially. Cycle support supplements in place are Molecular Nutrition Lipid Stabil, fish oil pills. SNS Inhibit P, 1000 mg Tudca, and Nac.

I will update this log about once a week I am 43 years old at about 5 foot 10. Beginning weight is 177.5 pounds at about 14 and a half percent body fat.
Here are two starting photos from day 1.

my head hurts from looking at you sideways lol! :) just curious what your regular diet is like?

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry, I can’t figure out how to get the photos straight and they always post sideways lol. I eat the same foods each day and track all my calories. I don’t cook so diet is very simple. Several whey protein shakes a day, toasted sprouted grain legume bread, fruit, canned green vegetables, carb master low carb low fat milk, and sometimes for dessert whole grain low fat wheat thins or whole grain light butter popcorn.

I ypically loosen up on my diet on the weekend, but now that I no longer drink or have a weekend edible consumption problem I have been able to eliminate binge weekend eating that use to to a big problem source for me that I was guilty of last cycle too. Always eat at least a gram of protein per pound of body weight and If bulking add more complex carbs. If cutting keep carbs at 60 or 70 grams a day or less.

Last edited:
Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's a good amount of trest. Is it from pre¿

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's a good amount of trest. Is it from pre¿
Yes, **** is powerful AF! Only downside is expensive. Ran it at 60 mg last time no estrogen sides with the transdermal DHT added in and Inhibit P. Have Caber on hand if needed. Usually see increased lifts fast at that dosage Trest (like in 2nd week).

J

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry, I can’t figure out how to get the photos straight and they always post sideways lol. I eat the same foods each day and track all my calories. I don’t cook so diet is very simple. Several whey protein shakes a day, toasted sprouted grain legume bread, fruit, canned green vegetables, carb master low carb low fat milk, and sometimes for dessert whole grain low fat wheat thins or whole grain light butter popcorn.

I ypically loosen up on my diet on the weekend, but now that I no longer drink or have a weekend edible consumption problem I have been able to eliminate binge weekend eating that use to to a big problem source for me that I was guilty of last cycle too. Always eat at least a gram of protein per pound of body weight and If bulking add more complex carbs. If cutting keep carbs at 60 or 70 grams a day or less.
no meat?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, **** is powerful AF! Only downside is expensive. Ran it at 60 mg last time no estrogen sides with the transdermal DHT added in and Inhibit P. Have Caber on hand if needed. Usually see increased lifts fast at that dosage Trest (like in 2nd week).
You gotta pay to play bro. I love their td trest, I'll definitely be following your transformation

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i eat out about 4 times a week and get meat there. Not a vegetarian, but really hate cooking. Sometimes will have turkey or chicken breast lunch meat at home, but no not regularly. Mainly cause I’m lazy af in regards to cooking.

J

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i eat out about 4 times a week and get meat there. Not a vegetarian, but really hate cooking. Sometimes will have turkey or chicken breast lunch meat at home, but no not regularly. Mainly cause I’m lazy af in regards to cooking.
awe lol

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Brooo I just ‘dropped’ a hearty, calorie dense meal in Smonts thread the other day…Its simple as all hellll…Here it is: One quality burger in a small pot…cut it up a bit. When it’s starting to cook, throw in a whole can of black beans.

Doesn’t take long at all to cook, dump that whole mix in a bowl and eat!

(Add anything ya want to it. Tonite I added a bit of shredded Parmesan cheese.) Burger was a prime butchers blend, really nice. You can also just use ground beef, of course…but the burger option gives you the macros and portion, perfectly…also allows you to just make a burger with any of the others left in the pack.

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 2 update. Up a total of 3 pounds. I do about 5 or 6 different lifts a day during training and am noticing about one PR a day. Nothing major…just like an additional one rep being able to be performed. I sometimes set PRs even off cycle, but not usually on a daily basis so perhaps there are some minor early strength gains.

Only major side is sweating buckets at night while sleeping. At least this tells me my Trest isn’t bunk as this always happens to me when I run it. No bloating from the Trest so I guess the androsterone/Epiandro in Ultrahard is doing its job. Nice libido bump from the Ultrahard too which is always welcomed !!

My maintenance calories is about 3000 and I started the cycle at 3300. Past 5 days or so scale hasn’t gone up much so bumped up my calories to 3800 a couple days ago. Don’t want to move to fast with the calorie increases so hoping this increase will be enough for me to perhaps gain like a pound or so this coming week.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 2 update. Up a total of 3 pounds. I do about 5 or 6 different lifts a day during training and am noticing about one PR a day. Nothing major…just like an additional one rep being able to be performed. I sometimes set PRs even off cycle, but not usually on a daily basis so perhaps there are some minor early strength gains.

Only major side is sweating buckets at night while sleeping. At least this tells me my Trest isn’t bunk as this always happens to me when I run it. No bloating from the Trest so I guess the androsterone/Epiandro in Ultrahard is doing its job. Nice libido bump from the Ultrahard too which is always welcomed !!

My maintenance calories is about 3000 and I started the cycle at 3300. Past 5 days or so scale hasn’t gone up much so bumped up my calories to 3800 a couple days ago. Don’t want to move to fast with the calorie increases so hoping this increase will be enough for me to perhaps gain like a pound or so this coming week.
Be careful with how much your raising your cals, your done a great job with where you at and it’s really easy gain back fat. Also, maintenance cals can be different from person to person, it’s not set in stone.

How’s your training, are you following a program ?

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Be careful with how much your raising your cals, your done a great job with where you at and it’s really easy gain back fat. Also, maintenance cals can be different from person to person, it’s not set in stone.

How’s your training, are you following a program ?
Doing a powerbuilding year round program contained in a book called The Year One Challenge for Men by Michael Mathews. It focuses on the main compound lifts such as bench press, squats, shoulder press with most lifts between 3 to 5 reps. Has some lifts in the 6 to 8 rep range with a few isolation exercises thrown in. Been following the program for a few months now.

Ya, I totally agree I need to go up slowly in calories. I know my maintenance is around 3000 because I calculate my macros and calories consumed every day of the year and always watch the scale even if I am just eating to maintain weight and not cutting or anything.

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 3 update. Up a total of about 7 pounds in 3 weeks (although I’m sure several pounds of that is just glycogen). Been using body fat scale to ensure not too much of it is body fat since my calories are about 800 over maintenance. Body fat has gone up roughly 1 percent with the 7 pound gain which isn’t too bad considering I’m up 7 pounds and some fat gain is to be expected. Will post progress pics up in a couple days.

Started Superdrol 2 days ago. This is a week earlier than originally planned. Gonna just run the rest of this cycle till I can no longer tolerate the Superdrol or till I have been on it up two 8 weeks (whichever comes first).

Lifts have started to go up a lot more frequently in this third week of the cycle. Guess everything is kicking in. Some days set like 2 prs others like 5. Will not be upping calories this week again as I am gaining a sufficient amount of weight already at the current level of 3800.

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok guys here are some pics. Let me know what you think. (Sorry they are sideways). The ones in the black shorts in this post are at the start of the cycle and the ones in the next post in the red shorts are from today. Does it look like I made any progress? Only been three weeks maybe looks the same? What about fat gain? If I’m gaining a lot of fat I want to catch it early so I can reduce calories. @BBiceps I know I can count on you for an honest opinion (just don’t be too harsh lol).

Attachments

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like you've lost some fat around lower pecs, well done. Shoulders are looking fuller. I may have said to you in a previous log, I reckon your physique would transform in a big way if you prioritized your shoulders and got them rounder and popping a bit more. Are you doing any side delt and rear delt isolation work? And shoulders tend to handle lots of volume and higher reps (15+).

Hope you don't mind my opinion.

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks like you've lost some fat around lower pecs, well done. Shoulders are looking fuller. I may have said to you in a previous log, I reckon your physique would transform in a big way if you prioritized your shoulders and got them rounder and popping a bit more. Are you doing any side delt and rear delt isolation work? And shoulders tend to handle lots of volume and higher reps (15+).

Hope you don't mind my opinion.
Thanks for the feedback! I really didn’t notice a difference to be honest, but now that you pointed out less fat in the 2nd pics in the lower pecs I can see it!

For shoulders, the isolation work I’m doing is side lat raise and rear delt row, 3 sets of each with heavier weights between 4 to 6 reps to failure. Maybe I will drop some of the weight and increase rep range and see what that does.

Last edited:
J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yup. Same as before. Was running dien with hdrol, now dien is done and it’s hdrol and sd for the next 4wks
Do you have a log you can link to? What brand Hdrol and sd are you using? (If you prefer you can instant message it to me). For SD I’m using an old bottle of LGI so I know it’s legit, but soon I will be out so will be running Behemoth so hope it turns out to be legit too as I have never run their brand.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback! I really didn’t notice a difference to be honest, but now that you pointed out less fat in the 2nd pics in the lower pecs I can see it!

For shoulders, the isolation work I’m doing is side lat raise and rear delt row, 3 sets of each with heavier weights between 4 to 6 reps to failure. Maybe I will drop some of the weight and increase rep range and see what that does.
If you want to build your delts you have to add more volume, I would do 4-5 sets of 20+ 2x week for side delts and 3-4 set of 20+ every session for rear delts, actually that is what I do.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you want to build your delts you have to add more volume, I would do 4-5 sets of 20+ 2x week for side delts and 3-4 set of 20+ every session for rear delts, actually that is what I do.
That's exactly the kind of strategy that brought my shoulders up. Outside of pumps, it'll take a good 6months+ though of doing that consistently to see decent, actual growth. Obviously Wwon't be something that happens in one or two cycles.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you have a log you can link to? What brand Hdrol and sd are you using? (If you prefer you can instant message it to me). For SD I’m using an old bottle of LGI so I know it’s legit, but soon I will be out so will be running Behemoth so hope it turns out to be legit too as I have never run their brand.
Log...it’s better than bad it’s good
https://anabolicminds.com/community/index.php?posts/6450207/ I would go to the last page and scroll back. Log has been going a while

Lgi sdrol
Dark Cyde reign (hdrol/sdrol)
SSN hdrol
All old

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok I think I will take your tip!! Do you do it to failure? Also, should shoulder presses still be in the low range of 4 to 6 reps to failure since it is a compound movement?

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Log...it’s better than bad it’s good
https://anabolicminds.com/community/index.php?posts/6450207/ I would go to the last page and scroll back. Log has been going a while

Lgi sdrol
Dark Cyde reign (hdrol/sdrol)
SSN hdrol
All old
How did you manage to get an old bottle of LGI Sdrol? I had to pay like a hundred for mine but I was willing to since I knew for 100 percent it wouldn’t be bunk and I have found there is quite a bit of fake Sdrol on the market. I will follow your log man. If Behemoth is good I will continue to buy their brand, otherwise gonna go to UGL.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How did you manage to get an old bottle of LGI Sdrol? I had to pay like a hundred for mine but I was willing to since I knew for 100 percent it wouldn’t be bunk and I have found there is quite a bit of fake Sdrol on the market. I will follow your log man. If Behemoth is good I will continue to buy their brand, otherwise gonna go to UGL.
Sometimes you get lucky. PM’d you btw

Last edited:
B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok I think I will take your tip!! Do you do it to failure? Also, should shoulder presses still be in the low range of 4 to 6 reps to failure since it is a compound movement?
Yeah I kinda do, I stop when I get a good pump, for optimal growth I’m not sure it’s good to go to (a true) failure on every set. Over head press can still be low rep high weight but it’s nothing wrong with going 20+ reps once in awhile, shoulders seems to respond better to high rep than high weights.

Last edited:
J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Up a total of 18 pounds in a little over 4 weeks, however 10 of this was just in the past week and a half since starting Superdrol so is mostly glycogen. There must be some muscle memory because lasst cycle with the same compounds it took me the whole 8 weeks to gain 18 pounds (which I subsequently lost by stupidly switching to a cut to shortly after the cycle ended). PRS now being set frequently at the gym. Yesterday took @Nac and @BBiceps advice and incorporated high rep multi set rear and side lat work into my workout.

Only sides is night sweating and the Superdrol has given me an acidic stomach, but Lansaprozle, Pepcid Complete, and antacid tablets take care of that.

Keeping a close eye on weight with pics and scale to ensure not much fat gain is accumulating. If fat gains appear to get too much will lower calories to maintenance for the duration of the cycle. Will not be posting pic this week side did just a week ago. At week 5 will post another pic.

Gonna be buying a couple more bottles of Trest to see what 90 mg tramsdermal can do (currently taking 60 mg).

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Experiencing some fatigue from the Superdrol
the last couple days and slept a lot. I’m stubborn though so probably won’t lower the 20 mg a day dose.

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 5 update. Starting cycle weight was 177.5. Weighed in today at 198.5, thus up 21 pounds. Just recently bumped up Trest dosage from 60 mg to 90 mg which I think had caused additional glycogen weight increase.

A little concerned about the Trest. Normally always have severe night sweats when on it and it did this time at the beginning of the cycle, but started a new bottle and the sweats have gone away. Decided to order a new bottle of Trest from a different company to be safe to see if it gives me the sweats again just to ensure sure there is nothing wrong with my Trest that isn’t giving me the sweats as I have had several bottles. The fact that my weight hasn’t dropped is somewhat reassuring.

Attached is a pic from day 1 of my cycle and in the next post I will post a pic from today.
BA9985FC-37A0-4BA0-88FC-0413376FE1C8.jpeg

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This pic is from today. If any of you guys think it looks like I’m gaining a lot of fat please let me know. Won’t be mad and would actually appreciate it because then I can make an adjustment if necessary and lower my calories.
60E668A9-BADC-4818-B2FD-032295B219F0.jpeg

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 6 update. Gained an additional 3 pounds. Continue setting PRs. Nighttime sweating has resumed after ceasing from the TREST so no worries like before as to it being legit and will continue using the Premier Research Essentials Trest. Sides from Superdrol are fatigue and also an acidic stomach which I medicate with Pepcid Complete and Lansaprozale which seems to do the trick. Continue setting PRS.

Hoping to do a total of 11 weeks on this cycle (with 8 of it being Superdrol), but feel the one biggest variable that may prevent this is if I start gaining too much fat, then I would probably just cease the cycle, rather than drop calories to maintenance because I don’t want to have to cut forever to prepare for my next cycle. Right now judging from my progress pics and the mirror I don’t feel I’m at that point, however having already gained 24 pounds in 6 weeks if the weight increase rate does not slow down I am bound to reach that point prior to the next 5 weeks being up. I will post another progress pic in a week and see where I’m at. Don’t see the point in posting one this week since i did so just last week. I do know both Trest and Superdrol put a lot of glycogen weight on so the increases I suspect will begin to slow down and also when I stop the cycle I will lose quite a bit of the weight which for that reason which should lower body fat without any effort too.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In my experience any weight gain, good weight gain, with superdrol tends to be obvious as fuk. Vascularity will be good, and midsection remains "tight". Shoulders and arms will look full as fuk.

You should be able to discern with little difficulty if your total weight gain is favorable when using superdrol. That's just my experience, at least.

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In my experience any weight gain, good weight gain, with superdrol tends to be obvious as fuk. Vascularity will be good, and midsection remains "tight". Shoulders and arms will look full as fuk.

You should be able to discern with little difficulty if your total weight gain is favorable when using superdrol. That's just my experience, at least.
im also on 90 mg transdermal Trest which is a very wet compound unlike Superdrol which may make it a little more difficult to discern. I don’t think I have gained much fat judging by my progress pic from last week so I’m just going to march on.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im also on 90 mg transdermal Trest which is a very wet compound unlike Superdrol which may make it a little more difficult to discern. I don’t think I have gained much fat judging by my progress pic from last week so I’m just going to march on.
Are you tape-measuring your gut/spare tyre circumference weekly? Doing so will objectively show any subtle changes that might not be obvious in the mirror.

You're right, trest can be wet but it shouldn't dramatically add anything to your midsection.

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you tape-measuring your gut/spare tyre circumference weekly? Doing so will objectively show any subtle changes that might not be obvious in the mirror.

You're right, trest can be wet but it shouldn't dramatically add anything to your midsection.
No I’m not, that sounds like a good idea though. Would putting a tape measure around the belly button area basically do the trick?

Reactions: Nac
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
S Anabolics 18
M Cycle Logs 1
W Anabolics 2
T Weight Loss 8