2nd PH cycle...help me combat this fatigue!

Grezza

Awards
I'm a newb here but have heard and seen many good things about this forum. I'm a 32 year male who just started his second prohormone cycle. I started aprox. one week ago. I am taking Alpha 1t stacked with Mass X by ATS Labs. My diet has been clean so far and I've been lifting with high intensity. I can't help but notice constant chronic fatigue within an hour after taking my morning dose (I originally took first dose at 8am, but have pushed back until 10am to try and prevent fatigue early in the morning.). I've read good things on take B vitamins to combat fatigue, but would love some tips and suggestions. I'm getting between 7 and 8 hours of sleep per night as well. Thanks in advance!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you have the ingredient labels?
Test Base or Cycle Support?

^^This.

A lot of people use Dermacrine as a test base. It can help with combating fatigue/lethargy and assist with libido as well.

Grezza

Awards
I don't have the bottle in front of me here at work, but here some product info: Alpha 1-T is composed of 3 compounds: Tibullus Terrestris, 3-hydroxy and Androst. When combined together, these 3 extremely effective compounds yield awesome muscle gains, significant fat loss and a boost in strength.

Grezza

Awards
On a side note, my libidos has been fine, actually increased. But I will definitely look into the Dermacrine, thanks!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
botk1161 Anabolics 8
35 and Older 7
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 5