2nd Inj. Cycle Sust/Deca/Tren E/Dbol

Darkprince

Awards
Hey AM! This will be my second Injectable cycle, and 5th cycle overall. I lift for strength with a side focus now on aesthetics.
Some current stats
5'9
200lbs
15%
315B 455S 585DL
I have just come back from a 6 mo. hiatus where I wasn't able to work out, and I've been back at it now for 6 weeks.

At my peak I was 217 13%, benching 365x3, squatting 620, and deadlifting 675.
Ah, how I wish I never quit, but it's never to late to comeback boyos!!!

Cycle history
MENT 8 weeks
M1T 8 weeks
Bold PH 4 weeks

(Yeah, I regret PH, nonetheless, they worked!)

Inj. Cycle was
Anadrol 90mg 1-4
EQ 400mg 1-10
Deca 300mg 8-16
Test e 300mg 1-16
Dbol pulsed PWO 8-16

Ancillaries were letro as needed (didn't need)

PCT was always clomid 40/40/40/40 with some Natty T boosters

I know that's a pretty heavy cycle, but it's what I choose to do. I realize that TUDCA was something that I should have been taking, although I haven't recognized any I'll effects. My cholesterol, T, and E levels all check out, and I am in good health it seems, so I am going for cycle 2.

Here's the plan (yes I know 2 19nors is considered unwise, especially as a second cycle, but I am planning on HRT)

I will be pinning e5d
Tren e 200mg 1-10
Sust 125mg 1-10
Deca 150mg 1-10 (joint support)
Dbol pulsed PWO as needed, most likely 2 on 2 off

Support supps
Aromasin on hand
Pramiprexole on hand
TUDCA

Other supps
Walmart PWO
Protien powder
Multivitiman

My goals are to become a more defined 200-215, hopefully 12% or leaner, and to reach a 405 bench press, 650 squat, and 700 deadlift. I would also like to bring up my lagging upper chest and forearms.

Training will be fullbody every other day.

Thanks for checking out my log!!! And input or criticism is appreciated!

I start Nov. 5th!!!

Darkprince

Awards
I think I am going to like the approach of lower dose, multiple compounds, and if blood work pans out I plan on running these doses for 20 weeks, minus the dbol ofcourse.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would love to comment, but I haven't ran those compounds yet. I only run for Bulking and I run an Anadrol, Test-E, Var run. But your run does look good from what I have seen my lifting partner run

Darkprince

Awards
Would love to comment, but I haven't ran those compounds yet. I only run for Bulking and I run an Anadrol, Test-E, Var run. But your run does look good from what I have seen my lifting partner run
awesome, thanks man!

Anyone have any idea how soon I'll gain my strength back? I know I'm relatively strong still, but I literally obsess about being back where I was.

Some downsides:

I can only use heavy free weights 1x week, 2x spontaneoualy

I'm stuck at planet fukkin fitness for the rest of the week (75lb dumbell and smith machines, although the other machines ain't bad at all)

My question is, is smith machine bench press gonna **** my groove up for bench??? How can I negate this??? I suppose this will help with aesheitics having to lift lots on machines... Blah..
Oh well

And has anyone ran low dose tren before? My idea is that on a ******** +200 diet, or maintenance, I will lose bodyfat nicely, with minimal sides and good strength gain.

Thanks!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just remember at planet fatass the smith machine bar is only 20 lbs

Darkprince

Awards
Any idea why I'm weaker on smith than regular bench???

Also bump, lol

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
smith machine hurts my shoulders worse than a barbell i dunno if being in a fixed range of motion may have something to do with it or not but i can rep more weight on dumbells than a barbell as well I think it has to do with free range of motion plus it doesn't pain my shoulder....

Darkprince

Awards
And I thought I was the only one. I hope someone can give a download of their theory on this.
I'm sure it has to do with the grooving of things, as I lift with a 'J curve' ....

Darkprince

Awards
Update on cycle, I'm going to be pinning once a week, 200 of bold Cyp, test cyp, deca, and tren e, and my oral of choice will me superdrol 10mg every once again for a PWO boost. This is all up in the air of course, I'm debating sources at the moment.

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
Hey AM! This will be my second Injectable cycle, and 5th cycle overall. I lift for strength with a side focus now on aesthetics.
Some current stats
5'9
200lbs
15%
315B 455S 585DL
I have just come back from a 6 mo. hiatus where I wasn't able to work out, and I've been back at it now for 6 weeks.

At my peak I was 217 13%, benching 365x3, squatting 620, and deadlifting 675.
Ah, how I wish I never quit, but it's never to late to comeback boyos!!!

Cycle history
MENT 8 weeks
M1T 8 weeks
Bold PH 4 weeks

(Yeah, I regret PH, nonetheless, they worked!)

Inj. Cycle was
Anadrol 90mg 1-4
EQ 400mg 1-10
Deca 300mg 8-16
Test e 300mg 1-16
Dbol pulsed PWO 8-16

Ancillaries were letro as needed (didn't need)

PCT was always clomid 40/40/40/40 with some Natty T boosters

I know that's a pretty heavy cycle, but it's what I choose to do. I realize that TUDCA was something that I should have been taking, although I haven't recognized any I'll effects. My cholesterol, T, and E levels all check out, and I am in good health it seems, so I am going for cycle 2.

Here's the plan (yes I know 2 19nors is considered unwise, especially as a second cycle, but I am planning on HRT)

I will be pinning e5d
Tren e 200mg 1-10
Sust 125mg 1-10
Deca 150mg 1-10 (joint support)
Dbol pulsed PWO as needed, most likely 2 on 2 off

Support supps
Aromasin on hand
Pramiprexole on hand
TUDCA

Other supps
Walmart PWO
Protien powder
Multivitiman

My goals are to become a more defined 200-215, hopefully 12% or leaner, and to reach a 405 bench press, 650 squat, and 700 deadlift. I would also like to bring up my lagging upper chest and forearms.

Training will be fullbody every other day.

Thanks for checking out my log!!! And input or criticism is appreciated!

I start Nov. 5th!!!

If you ask me I would say your repetitions are off, going for gusto is fine and all but you should incorporate actual resistance training and WORK the muscle not just power lift. You'll build strength with what your doing and sure tissue torn but to actually work the muscle id suggest something like this;

Chest - 3 too 4 different chest exercises, 4-5sets, 8-15reps. You should do these in less than 30min, and if your not ready to fall out by then you are not lifting correctly. You must SHOCK the muscle and over-resist it, it's about resistance and taring tissue for growth. Compound movements all full blown gusto are calling for multiple muscles to help assist and is not straining/training that individual muscle isolating it. Trick is to overload that muscle as quickly as possible to failure. You should be shaking after your workout..... Anything beyond 45min is counter productive you have already emptied stores.

Breaks in-between are just as important for that is when growth accrues, the lifting is only 1/4 of it.

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
Any idea why I'm weaker on smith than regular bench???

Also bump, lol
Because the smith machine is not allowing you to use all the other muscles you usually incorporate when you.ljft, because you've trained to train your body to do "fullbody" the isolation is why. It's also the cause for your wondering of other factors; growth.