2nd Cycle: Ultradrol/Trenazone

ELo

ELo

Awards
Hey guys. I'm 28yo, 5'6" 174lb and roughly 13%bf. Been doing my homework and I think I've got what I want. I'm going for a lean bulk here. Looking for about 12lb. I would like to have an experienced eye or two give this the once over and throw in their two cents. This is what I've got as of now: Ultradrol: 0/8mg/12mg/12mg/12mg Trenazone:1.5ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml Support supps: Inhibit-P(1am,1pm) AL Talos, AL Aegis, AL Achilles, Multi Vit, Fishoil, Taurine, Whey/Casein, 4k+ cal ED My PCT will consist of; Clomid:50/50/50/50 Erase:0/0/3/3/2/1 ed Anabeta:4/4/4/4/4/4 DAA:3/3/3/3/3/3 ed Talos, Aegis, Achilles. Again, any critique will be helpful. Thanks ahead of time!

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Looks good. Could likely bump the ultradrol up if you have the extra

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
I'm on a Methylstenbolone (Ultradrol) cycle now, and personally, I would say to bump it up, but honestly the trenazone stack might make it more powerful, so who knows... but to be on the safe side, I would bump it up to atleast 10/20/20/20 (I would be prepared for cramping after you hit your secondish week, I get cramps a bunch in my chest and forearms randomly throughout the day). And by saying, 'you think you have what you want', I'm not sure if that means you physically have all your things or if you just have everything planned out, but if you would like for me other opinion, I would go with Trenavar over Trenazone. Oral Trenavar (Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione) converts to trenbolone in high concentrations in the body, upwards of 90%, without the famed "tren cough". Trenazone converts to the less powerful steroid, Dienolone, which will give you less results, but still good results, none the less.

So, as you put it, "My two cents" would be be, up the ultradrol to 10/20/20/20 and eat monsterous carbs throughout the day, overload your muscles with glycogen. (I love eating a good meal before bed and waking up the next morning being pumped full of glycogen... It's just a confidence booster lol :) )

and also, go for Trenavar (converts to Trenbolone) rather than Trenazone (converts to dienolone), more muscles, more vascularity, fat loss and good stack with ultradrol too.

Reactions: ELo
ELo

ELo

Awards
Thanks for the reply, bro. I'm gonna take that advice!

ELo

ELo

Awards
The ultra comes in 4mg tabs, so should I start at 8mg or 12mg then make the jump to 20? Also, wish I had done some research on the Trenavar before I got 2 bottles of the zone. Well, there is always next time right. I love eatin those carbs myself. I always keep a few bottles of Ultimate Nutritions Pure muscle Carbs around so overloading has never been a problem. About the cramps, have you found anything that makes them a little more bearable?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
The ultra comes in 4mg tabs, so should I start at 8mg or 12mg then make the jump to 20? Also, wish I had done some research on the Trenavar before I got 2 bottles of the zone. Well, there is always next time right. I love eatin those carbs myself. I always keep a few bottles of Ultimate Nutritions Pure muscle Carbs around so overloading has never been a problem. About the cramps, have you found anything that makes them a little more bearable?
Yea you could start at 12 and up it to 20. Or if you can you could always try and sell the Ultra and buy some M-Sten Rx as it is the same compound and comes in 10mg capsules.

Also, stick with the Trenazone. Trenavar is super hit or miss and I didn't feel a thing off it. Big dissapointment

Reactions: ELo
Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
About the cramps, they're not super bad....Yet. Basically, if i make a sudden move or a rough 'twich' of the muscle, it may start to cramp up. But aslong as I stop the movement or grab the muscle, it doesn't hurt hardly at all. Honestly, for me, as everyone is different, I haven't felt the need to take anything to hinder my cramps. I've actually almost enjoyed my cramps due to knowing the potency of the steroid. :) lol

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
About the cramps, they're not super bad....Yet. Basically, if i make a sudden move or a rough 'twich' of the muscle, it may start to cramp up. But aslong as I stop the movement or grab the muscle, it doesn't hurt hardly at all. Honestly, for me, as everyone is different, I haven't felt the need to take anything to hinder my cramps. I've actually almost enjoyed my cramps due to knowing the potency of the steroid. :) lol
Sorry, i realized I didn't even really answer your question here... lol if cramps get too bad and you can't stand them anymore, drink more water (I aim for about 1 - 2 gallons of water every day, evenly throughout the day), take a potassium supplement and eat a banana every day, and take a taurine supplement if need be too. For taurine, I'd recommend 1 - 3 grams daily. But for the most part, the cramps shouldn't be too bad. Also, just so you know at 10/20/20/20, they started around week two.

ELo

ELo

Awards
I'm just gonna keep the Ultra. I just moved to where I'm at now and don't know anybody yet. Starting at 12 and bumping it up to 20 works for me. I'd hate to be halfway through this and realize I'm underdosing it. Yeah, I already own 2 bottles of the Trenazone anyway. Thanks for the help bud.

ELo

ELo

Awards
Those cramps sound pretty rough. I've had the back and calf pumps but nothing like those cramps. I've got a few bottles of the potassium here, and I just picked up a new bottle of taurine in case I get the "pumps". I think I'll increase my potassium and taurine intake about half way through the first week so when I up the dose I'll be ready. Thanks again!

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
Those cramps sound pretty rough. I've had the back and calf pumps but nothing like those cramps. I've got a few bottles of the potassium here, and I just picked up a new bottle of taurine in case I get the "pumps". I think I'll increase my potassium and taurine intake about half way through the first week so when I up the dose I'll be ready. Thanks again!
Good idea man. I wish you the best of luck on your cycle! Message me if you ever need any help or anything.

ELo

ELo

Awards
I'll take that luck! Debating on whether to run a log or not. I'm prob gonna message you before to long about the other. Respect

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
If you did a log, I would definitely follow you, brother. I'm about half way through week three now and I'm up a good 8 lbs. I probably could've gone up a couple more pounds, but this is my first time on M-sten and I wasn't aware of how I should work my diet until I found out my 'sweet spot' around week two. Heavy heavy heavy carbs and protein and a good amount of healthy fats.

Go for the log man, I'd love to see your results!

ELo

ELo

Awards
I think I will log it. Still gonna be a couple weeks. Got a couple other supps I'm trying to collect before I start this. 8lbs is a solid gain. I'm prob gonna throw a weight gainer in there so I can keep my cals up to 4500 to 5000. I really want that 12lbs. So, the cramps were the only sides you got through the whole cycle? That's not to bad. I hope I have the same fortune! By the way, love the Braves!!!

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
I think I will log it. Still gonna be a couple weeks. Got a couple other supps I'm trying to collect before I start this. 8lbs is a solid gain. I'm prob gonna throw a weight gainer in there so I can keep my cals up to 4500 to 5000. I really want that 12lbs. So, the cramps were the only sides you got through the whole cycle? That's not to bad. I hope I have the same fortune! By the way, love the Braves!!!
Yeah, I'm using a weight gainer. ***'s AMP Cookies & Cream and also Chocolate. :) and Yep, just some cramps but keep track of your blood pressure too until you see how you'll react. Other than that, you should have a great cycle man!

Braves = Bad Ass! :rocketwhore:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
botk1161 Anabolics 8
Alpha Gainz 4