2nd Cycle Outlined

getrdone

Awards
Hey everyone, I will be starting my second ph cycle, I ran a 5 week cycle of epi with good results once It was dosed@50mg didn’t notice any sides that being said I want to run epi again I will run it @ 60mg for 6 weeks and I want to stack trenavar @ 30mg. I will be starting hawthorn berry and red yeast rice 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the cycle, then I will add AX perfect cycle for the 6 weeks along side. For my pct I will run clomid@50mg for 4 weeks, I also read that using nolva with clomid is a good thing I have about 100mg that I will have in case of prolactin and will run both the nolva@ 20mg and clomid @50mg for the first week of my pct. In the 3rd and 4th week of my pct I will start using 6 bromo to control the estrogen then in week 5 and 6 of my pct continue with the bromo and add titanium xl I will continue with the titanium until it’s done should last me into week 7 and 8. Once I start the pct I have outlined I will also being using creatine, jac3d, and purus labs d-pol. Thanks for taking your time to read this. If what I outlined needs to be adjusted or if it looks good could you please let me know thanks.

getrdone

Awards
Epitane 60/60/60/60/60
Trenavar 30/30/30/30

Organ Support
hawthorn berry 2 weeks prior to start and AX perfect cycle.

Pct
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 20 just first week
Bromo 6 0/0/75/75/75/75

Test booster titanium xl at recommend dose, and d-pol. I will start these week 5 until done.
I have jackd 3d which I will use at start of pct unless d-pol is better?

Hope that’s better

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
No need to take Epi to 60mg when stacked 40-50mg will be fine and Trenavar needs dosing higher, more like 75-90mg.

Also with SERMS or AI's always taper down dosing.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Epi dosing looks fine.

Trenvar I have never used it but from the logs I have read it needs to be dosed high.

Why not use trenazone instead?

Also you don't use nolva to control prolactin. Use prami at .5ed or caber e3d if you are worried about prolactin sides. You could even use inhibit-p if your not that sensitive.

And look into TUDCA if your liver cant handle the stress or even as a precautionary.

Stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

getrdone

Awards
why trenazone are sides less? would my outlined plan work better?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
botk1161 Anabolics 8
Alpha Gainz 4