2nd cycle about to order want check over/advice

hack453

Awards
Hey guys think ive decided on my second cycle would love some input.

Preload Cycle Armour 10-14 Days

Cycle:
H-Drol (Halovar) 50/75/75/75/75 with the possibility of a 6th week at 75
Cycle Armour
Taurine (if needed)

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25 (not sure if need stronger) took clomid for my first
AD-3 PCT as labeled
and probably DAA
Any suggestions/tweaks would be greatly appreciated :)
Gained around 4kgs on a 1-andro/4ad 4 week cycle so hoping for 7-8 on this.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is exactly what a basic cycle should look like. There are plenty of things that you could add to this cycle but what you have covers the necessities

hack453

Awards
Thanks Yates I did a bit of research before posting I know I could add cortisol control or swap to nolva etc but just want a basic safe straightforward cycle , any thoughts on the clomid dosage ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks Yates I did a bit of research before posting I know I could add cortisol control or swap to nolva etc but just want a basic safe straightforward cycle , any thoughts on the clomid dosage ?
Your clomid dose is perfect, keep it like you have it. Cortisol control and a natural anabolic like epic unleashed would be good for pct if you want to add it in. Dermacrine would be good for on cycle as a test base but these are just extras if you want to add them in

hack453

Awards
Your clomid dose is perfect, keep it like you have it. Cortisol control and a natural anabolic like epic unleashed would be good for pct if you want to add it in. Dermacrine would be good for on cycle as a test base but these are just extras if you want to add them in
Thanks alot for the input mate, how would the natural anabolic differ to something like DAA? Demacrine scares me a bit just from the added sides point of you although i think im quote prone to lethargy from my 1-andro/4ad cycle experience would a test base help?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dermacrine is probably one of the safest hormonal products on the market. Daa will boost test but a natural anabolic will have anabolic (muscle building) effect to help your gains keep coming even off cycle

hack453

Awards
Dermacrine is probably one of the safest hormonal products on the market. Daa will boost test but a natural anabolic will have anabolic (muscle building) effect to help your gains keep coming even off cycle
*Edit Did some research of my own yes it does and looks like a pretty worthwhile thing to add thanks for the suggestion ill keep having a look only thing i dont like is the hairloss comments but touch wood im only 20 so i doubt itll do more impact then the hdrol

Oh okay ill look into it a bit more, what would be the main advantage of it sorry im still pretty unknowledgable at the moment, would it help with lethargy in the same way 4ad helps balance out 1-andro?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
*Edit Did some research of my own yes it does and looks like a pretty worthwhile thing to add thanks for the suggestion ill keep having a look only thing i dont like is the hairloss comments but touch wood im only 20 so i doubt itll do more impact then the hdrol

Oh okay ill look into it a bit more, what would be the main advantage of it sorry im still pretty unknowledgable at the moment, would it help with lethargy in the same way 4ad helps balance out 1-andro?
Yep, you got it