2nd & 3rd cycle review

Junglespeed

Junglespeed

Awards
2nd & 3rd cycle review

Before I go ahead and get all the stuff for my second cycle (won’t be for a couple months) I wanted to get some people’s opinion on the next 1-2 cycles I may or may not run depending on what people say. The two attached photos are charts that I made (I like the visual aspect of it) of two example cycles. I’d like to add another column named “Support”. Stuff like milk thistle etc.

Also if you guys have any additions/subtractions/changes to the cycles I’m open to them.
IMG_1844.JPG
IMG_1845.JPG

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks good. Not too familiar with primo dosing though. Most people say 16 weeks is best for eq, but maybe 12 weeks will be enough due to the frontload.

Junglespeed

Junglespeed

Awards
2nd & 3rd cycle review

Looks good. Not too familiar with primo dosing though. Most people say 16 weeks is best for eq, but maybe 12 weeks will be enough due to the frontload.
Thanks for the feedback. Got any cycle support tips? What should I take so that would help with liver toxicity? I’ve seen a couple threads here that mention K1NGSGUARD?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback. Got any cycle support tips? What should I take so that would help with liver toxicity? I’ve seen a couple threads here that mention K1NGSGUARD?
K1ngsguard would be perfect.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Milk thistle is trash. CEL cycle assist ftw.