28M in Boston area looking to network

RobC9

Awards
Been training hard with exercise and diet for past 3 years and lifting for 13. Looking to network in Boston area. Former hockey player trying to get into pro-body building. Message me and we can chat. Thanks. Looking to get into anabolics; experience with ph and ps but not the juice.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What exactly are you asking?

stann123

stann123

Awards
So your looking for a coach? post pics, diet, training. That will give us an idea if you have the genetics to go anywhere in bodybuilding. There are so few people out there with the genetics to be a top level bber. At 5'5" 148lbs I doubt your one of them. Unless your a top pro in bb, it's not a career

MuscleJ

Awards
I thought this site was turning into plenty o fish when I saw the title. Yea brother post some posing pics and stats and let us see if you have what it takes to compete at such a level.

RobC9

Awards
Ok I will soon. One year ago I was at 189. Since then I've been cutting fat while maintaining muscle naturally. I'm at 148 now and lost around 10% BF. What should I be looking at to continue to lose BF yet gain mass and strength? Any ideas on stacks or cycles?