27g 1/2 for testosterone injections

Sbdhhi

Sbdhhi

Awards
can you use a 27g 1/2 to inject Test C into delt? or will this effect absorption?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t you want to go deeper when you do IM? I use 25g 1” or 1-1/2” when I do IM.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don’t you want to go deeper when you do IM? I use 25g 1” or 1-1/2” when I do IM.
For delts and quads it works great! I don't have any fat in those areas though. For glutes I use 27g 1" luer lock, but end up wasting a fair bit, so I try to use the slin pin whenever possible!

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
25 g is the best , 27 you'l feel less pain
Less pain when injecting and over the next couple of days. The slin pin also slides in with less force, causes less damage, leaves less scar tissue, and forces you to deposit the oil much slower. It takes some patience, but it's worth it imo.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Less pain when injecting and over the next couple of days. The slin pin also slides in with less force, causes less damage, leaves less scar tissue, and forces you to deposit the oil much slower. It takes some patience, but it's worth it imo.
How do you keep it steady when pushing hard for a while, even with 25g its waving round inside the muscle sometimes and that has to be doing more damage than just being able to shoot it in quick right?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
How do you keep it steady when pushing hard for a while, even with 25g its waving round inside the muscle sometimes and that has to be doing more damage than just being able to shoot it in quick right?
I haven't had any problems. I push it all the way in and keep pressure on the entire syringe til I'm ready to remove it. I've got the barrel in my palm with all four fingers wrapped around it and my thumb sending the load.

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It won’t kill you. If you’re really lean it’s probably not an issue like mentioned above. How many ml’s are you injecting and in what frequency?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
27s are hard to push the fluid through, but they slide in like butter and you don't feel a thing. I wouldn't recommend 1/2 27g needles, I would get something much longer.

https://westendmedicalsupplies.com/ sells 27g needles at 1"25'. That sounds like it's really long, but it's not. The problem with the 1,2" suggestion is that it will burning and cause pain in the area, especially if you're using something like test prop or NPP.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
27s are hard to push the fluid through, but they slide in like butter and you don't feel a thing. I wouldn't recommend 1/2 27g needles, I would get something much longer.

https://westendmedicalsupplies.com/ sells 27g needles at 1"25'. That sounds like it's really long, but it's not. The problem with the 1,2" suggestion is that it will burning and cause pain in the area, especially if you're using something like test prop or NPP.
Personally, I get less PIP with the 1/2" slin pin. I'm not sure going deeper causes less. I suggest you try it for yourself.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Personally, I get less PIP with the 1/2" slin pin. I'm not sure going deeper causes less. I suggest you try it for yourself.
I'm not sure why, but the closer it is to the surface, the more painful it is. If you inject it deep it's going to be surrounded by muscle tissue. It might be if you inject too shallow there are a lot of nerve endings in that area.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use the 27g 1/2 into the vg's and have absolutely zero pip.. I warm the oil up first. It injects very easy.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I use the 27g 1/2 into the vg's and have absolutely zero pip.. I warm the oil up first. It injects very easy.
Same here. I basically don't get any PIP now. Sometimes I push it in too fast and get a bit.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That'll be totally fine as long as you're not plowing through a ton of fat. I use 29g 1/2" slin pin.
I do this as well. I keep it 1ml and under when I use this method but it works just fine. I do bury the pin tho.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I do this as well. I keep it 1ml and under when I use this method but it works just fine. I do bury the pin tho.
I think the pressure of being able to bury the pin helps keep it from moving around as you're pushing the T in. For me, this basically eliminates PIP entirely.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the pressure of being able to bury the pin helps keep it from moving around as you're pushing the T in. For me, this basically eliminates PIP entirely.
This. Not to mention it’s not like test c is something that is known for PIP

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
This. Not to mention it’s not like test c is something that is known for PIP
I get slight PIP from Test E and zero from Deca with this method. When I switch back to TRT and use Sust again, I expect it to be slightly worse than Test E, but nowhere near as bad as when I was using 23g 1" buried.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get slight PIP from Test E and zero from Deca with this method. When I switch back to TRT and use Sust again, I expect it to be slightly worse than Test E, but nowhere near as bad as when I was using 23g 1" buried.
My TRT is .35ml test c (140mg total) x2 a week plus .25ml (100mg total) deca x2 a week. So only .6ml at a time twice a week. No pip when I use 29ga 1/2” slin in my delt and none when I use 25ga 1”-1 1/2” for my glutes. I just rotate around

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That'll be totally fine as long as you're not plowing through a ton of fat. I use 29g 1/2" slin pin.
How much volume of oil you administer with the 29g 1/2” Slin pin? 1ml or less?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
How much volume of oil you administer with the 29g 1/2” Slin pin? 1ml or less?
I am currently pinning 0.7ml/day like this. All vents, shallow glutes, and occasionally delts when one side of my ass gets mad about it.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am currently pinning 0.7ml/day like this. All vents, shallow glutes, and occasionally delts when one side of my ass gets mad about it.
Vents? You do glutes with 29g Slin?