250 vs 500 mg Sustanon much diference?

ARTIOM

Awards
Hi folks finally looking to start first cicle sustanon stack with equipose and some 20 mg daily dmz lazy ass kick .I just wonder if there is a big deal to inyect 250 or 500mg week sustanon ?
Also looking to stack it with few ampoles equpose 200 mg each , so total 400mg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi folks finally looking to start first cicle sustanon stack with equipose and some 20 mg daily dmz lazy ass kick .I just wonder if there is a big deal to inyect 250 or 500mg week sustanon ?
From 150-250 I don't notice any difference.
@300/350 il start to notice a little difference and from there to about 500ish it's the same.

You won't notice a difference in small changes. It's when you go from say 190-400 or 200-600 when you make bigger jumps you notice a difference. But your still better off at slowly increasing doses so you don't get side effects from big hormone spikes

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, there’s 250mg difference…🤷‍♂️

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From 150-250 I don't notice any difference.
@300/350 il start to notice a little difference and from there to about 500ish it's the same.

You won't notice a difference in small changes. It's when you go from say 190-400 or 200-600 when you make bigger jumps you notice a difference. But your still better off at slowly increasing doses so you don't get side effects from big hormone spikes
look at this guy with the polite, responsible answers. Almost made a grumpy ol man feel like an ass…almost 😂

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you have never used I would at least start at the low end and work up to assess how YOU tolerate the drugs.

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
There is no point stacking eq with Your sustanon for Your first cycle just do your sustanon alone 250 mg The First 6 weeks then increase to 500 if you feel The need after that

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure if he knows this but sustanon needs to be injected eod to reap it's full benefits. Don't help much to inject short esters once a week or whatever he is planning

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not sure if he knows this but sustanon needs to be injected eod to reap it's full benefits. Don't help much to inject short esters once a week or whatever he is planning
I still don't understand why anyone uses sust. Prop Ed 8 weeks or enan/cyp every 3.5 days 12 weeks is just too complicated? Pinning Decanoate is like hanging out with Darth Vader, it won't take long before you go to the Darkside.