24/44 LGD/Ostarine vs 66mg ostarine

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Basically I have two bottles, one 60ct 12mg LGD and one 90ct Ostarine 22mg.

I have only two days left of LGD, and ran out of cash, would simply adding the third Ostarine be enough to make up for the lack of LGD or not really? They honestly seem to be mg for mg equals, making the LGD not really seem like much compared to stacking them.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I didn't really expect anyone to have a good answer unless there's info out there I'm not aware of. I guess I'll just find out in a week if I feel like things have stayed the same or gotten worse/better.

I must say trying all this stuff this year makes me really wish I would have just been pinning along side all of it.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really, they seem equal to you? I’ve run ostarine at 20 and 25mg and it those didn’t hold a candle to LGD at 10. Maybe I should double each and see what happens?

You seem a lot more knowledgeable than I am with anabolics, but instinctively, I would think a combination of the two would be better than a higher dose of one. I’d expect diminished returns as dose increased, naturally. Not sure if using a separate compound would circumvent that or not though. I am curious to find out! I’ve seen so many products and recommendations for stacks of SARMs but so far, I haven’t seen a legitimate answer whether taking more compounds has any benefit versus taking a higher dose of just one.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a feeling the stack of both will outweigh a high dose of just one. I'll have to get more. I don't want to crack into the other brands I have yet.