23mg Test Cyp EOD Results

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As in the title, I'm only using 23mg EOD shallow IM and 5mg sublingual DHEA. My labs are as follows:

HGB 17.6 (13.6-17.1)
HCT 52.8 (38.5-50)

Total Testosterone 880 (250-1100)
Free Testosterone 210.4 H (35-155)

These results are pretty amazing to me. I can't believe this low of a dose would do that to my Free T. I'm going to drop my dose a little and see how that does. I'm scheduled to donate next Wednesday. My HCT isn't emergency, but need to get it done soon, correct?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
161 mg of test isn’t that low of a dose for trt? These numbers look normal to me... surely the free test is good tho.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
161 mg of test isn’t that low of a dose for trt? These numbers look normal to me... surely the free test is good tho.
23mg EOD is 81mg per week... that's pretty low compared to most around here.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
He's taking half of that, it's eod injections. I'm dumbfounded on those results. What I'm wondering is what he may have to compare those results to. I need about 125-150mg to achieve total t in the 900's and at that dose my free t is only about half of his. So I'm wondering if he's just a ultra responder to testosterone. With those numbers I would think 250 mg broken up into daily pins would give him the test and free t of someone else on 500mg

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He's taking half of that, it's eod injections. I'm dumbfounded on those results. What I'm wondering is what he may have to compare those results to. I need about 125-150mg to achieve total t in the 900's and at that dose my free t is only about half of his. So I'm wondering if he's just a ultra responder to testosterone. With those numbers I would think 250 mg broken up into daily pins would give him the test and free t of someone else on 500mg
To give perspective, 50mg twice per week in the trough had me at 550 total T and free T of 20 (range 8-25) with a mild peak (between 24-48 hours after injection) of 900, but I don't recall the Free T or have the labs of that. I'm ridiculously obsessive about what I'm injecting and amounts to also give clarity that I'm not just screwing up my calculations lol.

What's weirder are my subjective results. I experimented shortly with roughly 23.5mg EOD and it messed up my sleep so bad I was nodding during the day as well as felt extremely run down. Anything below 22mg EOD had me feeling overstimulated like massive doses of caffeine, also unable to sleep and the usual low T symptoms. I've had a very bizarre 5 years of TRT.

Edit: while it shouldn't matter, I'm also using 5mg sublingual DHEA. And the last time I had SHBG done, it was 13.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As in the title, I'm only using 23mg EOD shallow IM and 5mg sublingual DHEA. My labs are as follows:

HGB 17.6 (13.6-17.1)
HCT 52.8 (38.5-50)

These results are pretty amazing to me. I can't believe this low of a dose would do that to my Free T. I'm going to drop my dose a little and see how that does. I'm scheduled to donate next Wednesday. My HCT isn't emergency, but need to get it done soon, correct?
I wouldn't be worried about hct at 52, I meaning myself, and my reason why is this. People that live in high altitudes have it around 53-55 and it's normal for them, a Dr wouldn't want you to start donating blood regularly just because you move to a place like that so why would it concern me. I would regularly have mine get around 55 on cycles when I was younger and post cycle it would go back down to about where yours is and as low as 50. Now if mine was in the 52-55 range and I was having high BP and other things that may cause concern then I'd be a little more worried but I'm not donating for slightly above average hct if everything else is fine. I'm not suggesting you do the same. I'm just talking about myself here.

People who exercise and lift weights intensely have higher normal levels. And something as simple as being a little dehydrated can also elevate them.

There's a lot of factors that come Into play

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also I know dhea can raise free t, but I think the dose is 50mg a day for that. I don't know what 5 sub lingual would do

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ah! Jesus I swear I saw ED lol. Yeah it certainly is crazy good levels. Now the interesting test would be to take the same amount one dose a week and do bloodworks 8-10 weeks later to see if there’s a significant difference. I wonder if this is associated to simply you processing test like a god or if EOD injections is helping you that much. Tbh from bloods I’ve seen EOD doesn’t help people that MUCH... I’m sure you’re genetically blessed at processing hormones lol. Really good bloodworks

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ah! Jesus I swear I saw ED lol. Yeah it certainly is crazy good levels. Now the interesting test would be to take the same amount one dose a week and do bloodworks 8-10 weeks later to see if there’s a significant difference. I wonder if this is associated to simply you processing test like a god or if EOD injections is helping you that much. Tbh from bloods I’ve seen EOD doesn’t help people that MUCH... I’m sure you’re genetically blessed at processing hormones lol. Really good bloodworks
Im a little confused now. He's saying he had dramatically different results on 22mg eod, 23mg eod and 23.5mg eod...

Op am I reading this correct???

Because I would have to assume you used 3 different brands of ugl testosterone for these and they were all dosed different then the label suggested. There should be no difference in bloodwork on those doses, and most ppl don't know the difference in how they feel when they go from 200-400 mg, a 1-3mg difference I don't think anyone on the planet would notice. I'm super confused.

What am I reading or comprehending wrong?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im a little confused now. He's saying he had dramatically different results on 22mg eod, 23mg eod and 23.5mg eod...

Op am I reading this correct???

Because I would have to assume you used 3 different brands of ugl testosterone for these and they were all dosed different then the label suggested. There should be no difference in bloodwork on those doses, and most ppl don't know the difference in how they feel when they go from 200-400 mg, a 1-3mg difference I don't think anyone on the planet would notice. I'm super confused.

What am I reading or comprehending wrong?
No, you're right. And I'm going to experiment again with each dose because I'm confused at how different I feel with each. I'll find the results from 22mg eod also.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No, you're right. And I'm going to experiment again with each dose because I'm confused at how different I feel with each. I'll find the results from 22mg eod also.
That's Soo weird, honestly for me, other then the weight gain, I don't even feel different going from trt to a full blown cycle. Maybe a slight increase in anxiety and sweating but that's about it. If I could get away with cruising on 80mg I'd be psyched

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's Soo weird, honestly for me, other then the weight gain, I don't even feel different going from trt to a full blown cycle. Maybe a slight increase in anxiety and sweating but that's about it. If I could get away with cruising on 80mg I'd be psyched
Its absolutely ridiculous to even think for a second you’ll feel 150 vs 155 vs 162 vs 170 as a dose. That’s basically saying someone feels different at 700TT versus 750. I can’t even feel a difference vs 250,175 or 1gram. I’m obviously not calling OP a liar I just think the mind is strong and if you want something it’ll feel like it’s happening. Most likely placebo and mental playing games. 20 vs 23 lol comon now

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its absolutely ridiculous to even think for a second you’ll feel 150 vs 155 vs 162 vs 170 as a dose. That’s basically saying someone feels different at 700TT versus 750. I can’t even feel a difference vs 250,175 or 1gram. I’m obviously not calling OP a liar I just think the mind is strong and if you want something it’ll feel like it’s happening. Most likely placebo and mental playing games. 20 vs 23 lol comon now
I'd love to think it were that simple, and just in case, I'll be experimenting again. But, I looked back over my labs and I'll post up what 22mg did and it's a significant difference from 23mg. But basically a 300 point difference in total T and a 100 point difference in free T. Those labs were pulled exactly 48 hours after a shot (right before next shot), and the ones above were pulled 24 hours after shot (midway between shots). So, are we to believe that a 24 hour difference in shots and a 1mg difference in dose results in a 100 point difference in free T and a 300 point difference in total T? I know it's crazy. The only other difference would be taking 300mg Trans-resveratrol, stopping 40mg telmisartan, and slightly higher D3 blood levels (10 points). No other changes to supplements or diet at all. I'm all up for any and all speculation, but is the mind going to change my testosterone levels?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd love to think it were that simple, and just in case, I'll be experimenting again. But, I looked back over my labs and I'll post up what 22mg did and it's a significant difference from 23mg. But basically a 300 point difference in total T and a 100 point difference in free T. Those labs were pulled exactly 48 hours after a shot (right before next shot), and the ones above were pulled 24 hours after shot (midway between shots). So, are we to believe that a 24 hour difference in shots and a 1mg difference in dose results in a 100 point difference in free T and a 300 point difference in total T? I know it's crazy. The only other difference would be taking 300mg Trans-resveratrol, stopping 40mg telmisartan, and slightly higher D3 blood levels (10 points). No other changes to supplements or diet at all. I'm all up for any and all speculation, but is the mind going to change my testosterone levels?
Your mind isint changing your testosterone levels, but a 1-3mg difference also cannot change your testosterone levels 100 points, it's not possible in any way. So there has to be another variables responsible. One of the things you listed, or maybe the sub lingual dhea, or maybe on 22mg the testosterone was going sub q so it had not made it in the blood stream yet but on 23 it went IM so it was in the blood. Or different sources of testosterone that were not dosed as labeled.

Maybe a different carrier oil, different oils release I to the blood at different speeds so more or less was active when you tested.

There has to be something. Because if 1 mg resulted in 100 point increase. Then 2 mg would increase 200 and 9 mg would increase 900. You would only need 9mg eod then to reach 900. Which obviously isint the case.

So there has to be a variable somewhere amongst the million things listed.

Put all that aside for a min. It's still awesome that your getting those numbers at a 23mg eod dose. That's the most important part in this. All I'm saying is the difference in your results from 22 to 23 on bloods can't be attributed to the 1mg increase. That would basically defy all science and all broscience ever done on testosterone lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry I just woke up if I said anything off on the numbers, but you get my point

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your mind isint changing your testosterone levels, but a 1-3mg difference also cannot change your testosterone levels 100 points, it's not possible in any way. So there has to be another variables responsible. One of the things you listed, or maybe the sub lingual dhea, or maybe on 22mg the testosterone was going sub q so it had not made it in the blood stream yet but on 23 it went IM so it was in the blood. Or different sources of testosterone that were not dosed as labeled.

Maybe a different carrier oil, different oils release I to the blood at different speeds so more or less was active when you tested.

There has to be something. Because if 1 mg resulted in 100 point increase. Then 2 mg would increase 200 and 9 mg would increase 900. You would only need 9mg eod then to reach 900. Which obviously isint the case.

So there has to be a variable somewhere amongst the million things listed.

Put all that aside for a min. It's still awesome that your getting those numbers at a 23mg eod dose. That's the most important part in this. All I'm saying is the difference in your results from 22 to 23 on bloods can't be attributed to the 1mg increase. That would basically defy all science and all broscience ever done on testosterone lol.
You might be right on the 22mg subq and 23mg shallow IM theory. For the first few months I wasn't really paying attention to whether it was subq or shallow IM. I do the shot near love handles, as in ventro-gluteal site with 1/2 inch slin pin. Maybe I'll try to hit sub q with a little more intention, or drop dose to 22mg IM.

Otherwise, I forgot to reply to the carrier and manufacturer question. I don't know the brand at the moment but I always get it from Walgreens via legit prescription.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You might be right on the 22mg subq and 23mg shallow IM theory. For the first few months I wasn't really paying attention to whether it was subq or shallow IM. I do the shot near love handles, as in ventro-gluteal site with 1/2 inch slin pin. Maybe I'll try to hit sub q with a little more intention, or drop dose to 22mg IM.

Otherwise, I forgot to reply to the carrier and manufacturer question. I don't know the brand at the moment but I always get it from Walgreens via legit prescription.
Ok so we can most likely remove the testosterone being accurately dosed out of the equation. Its highly unlikely there's a screw up with pharmacy test. Sub q vs IM could definitely be a factor just because they make it to the blood at different speeds. But even then the difference on free test is what is most shocking to me. I'd wonder if somehow it was just a fluke reading, a momentary spike somehow?

Idk man lol. If you didn't have bloodwork I'd tell you that your flicking crazy and trolling 🤣

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok so we can most likely remove the testosterone being accurately dosed out of the equation. Its highly unlikely there's a screw up with pharmacy test. Sub q vs IM could definitely be a factor just because they make it to the blood at different speeds. But even then the difference on free test is what is most shocking to me. I'd wonder if somehow it was just a fluke reading, a momentary spike somehow?

Idk man lol. If you didn't have bloodwork I'd tell you that your flicking crazy and trolling 🤣
lol. I'm with you! I know this doesn't make any sense. But the more I think about my experience with dhea, that might be the issue. Even transdermal DHEA at 25mg daily did nothing for my DHEA-s, but at 20mg EOD with TD DHEA my free T was 1 point under top of range! I'll have to think this through more.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

HGB 17.6 (13.6-17.1)
HCT 52.8 (38.5-50)

great!! likely the more frequent injection is preventing excess aromatization. Do you have SHBG and estrogen comparison numbers. likely both shbg and estrogen is lower with this dosing protocol. By any chance, are you on nettle, tongkat or boron?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
great!! likely the more frequent injection is preventing excess aromatization. Do you have SHBG and estrogen comparison numbers. likely both shbg and estrogen is lower with this dosing protocol. By any chance, are you on nettle, tongkat or boron?
Well, I'm already a low aromatizer. Sensitive e2 on 50mg twice per week was usually between 15-20. My SHBG was 13 a few years ago on the twice per week protocol. I am wondering if eod is driving that even lower. Otherwise, no nettle or Tongkat, and only 1.5mg boron in my multi. Otherwise, only vitamins, magnesium, sublingual dhea, fish oil, and trans-resveratrol.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update and correction here:
I've actually been using 25mg EOD, not 23mg. Stupid mistake lol.

PrimoBrah

PrimoBrah

Awards
This is amazing. I’ve been reading up on this!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same, I am on 120mg wk for TRT and currently on a mild blast at 250 and the only difference I notice is that I am sleeping less but feeling the same and I'm actually a little calmer but otherwise no difference.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Same, I am on 120mg wk for TRT and currently on a mild blast at 250 and the only difference I notice is that I am sleeping less but feeling the same and I'm actually a little calmer but otherwise no difference.
I don't notice a difference between my 150trt and 600mg. Like not at all. Il get acne and gain weight on the higher doses, but everything else feels exactly the same

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Regardless of subjective feelings, I obviously respond abnormally with free test that high right with less than 100mg total per week...?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Regardless of subjective feelings, I obviously respond abnormally with free test that high right with less than 100mg total per week...?
Yes, put feelings aside, your bloodwork for total test looks like mine on 140-150 broken up into daily pins and your free t is off the charts for any dose of trt. I'm extremely jealous

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, put feelings aside, your bloodwork for total test looks like mine on 140-150 broken up into daily pins and your free t is off the charts for any dose of trt. I'm extremely jealous
Right. So my point is with this type of abnormal response, subjective feelings will probably be abnormal too. Nevertheless, I'm basically back to square one. What I thought was happening between 24-26mg EOD is all wrong. Sleeping like trash every few nights. Can't figure this out but can't live like this. Don't know what to do next.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wh
Right. So my point is with this type of abnormal response, subjective feelings will probably be abnormal too. Nevertheless, I'm basically back to square one. What I thought was happening between 24-26mg EOD is all wrong. Sleeping like trash every few nights. Can't figure this out but can't live like this. Don't know what to do next.
Where you having problems when you were injecting 1x a week or 2x a week?

I cannot relate. Weather my test levels are 900 or 3500 I feel exactly the same. Sleep, mood, everything. If it wasn't for the acne and scale weight moving I would never know I'm on cycle or cruising

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wh
Where you having problems when you were injecting 1x a week or 2x a week?

I cannot relate. Weather my test levels are 900 or 3500 I feel exactly the same. Sleep, mood, everything. If it wasn't for the acne and scale weight moving I would never know I'm on cycle or cruising
So years ago, when I first started trt, 100mg once per week felt fine I think. Then later 80mg twice per week, woke me up in the middle of the night until I dropped to 60mg twice per week. Both those doses cause way high hct. 50mg twice per week resulted in sleep issues too. This current eod feels as close to what I recall of 100mg once per week. The biggest issue is sleep. I might try ED next because I think I process the test way too fast. The last shgb I had was 15 I believe and there's massive differences between 24 hours after shot vs 48 hours after.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So years ago, when I first started trt, 100mg once per week felt fine I think. Then later 80mg twice per week, woke me up in the middle of the night until I dropped to 60mg twice per week. Both those doses cause way high hct. 50mg twice per week resulted in sleep issues too. This current eod feels as close to what I recall of 100mg once per week. The biggest issue is sleep. I might try ED next because I think I process the test way too fast. The last shgb I had was 15 I believe and there's massive differences between 24 hours after shot vs 48 hours after.
I would just go back to whatever I remember feeling good on. I find if I micromanage too much I start getting in my own head

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do you have any old bloodwork that shows your free t on 100mg 1x week?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would just go back to whatever I remember feeling good on. I find if I micromanage too much I start getting in my own head
exactly