any side effects?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
bump

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The only dosage "proven" (in Mice) to work, was 5mg/kg MOUSE. So the HED is 5mg/kg (Mouse) x 3 (KM Factor Mouse) / 37 (KM Factor Human) = ~0.40mg/kg Human Equivalent Dose. See: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2706130/

Glaxo-Smith-Kline Cancer Study fed it to Rats daily, for 24 months (IIRC). The lowest HED dose would be from the Female Rats using 3mg/kg. 3mg/kg (Rat) x 6 (KM Factor Rat) = 18 / 37 (KM Factor Human) = ~0.48mg/kg Human Equivalent Dose.

Do what you will with the above information - people get annoyed by my paranoia sometimes :D

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You already have a thread with this topic. I think one is enough, no?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/291231-20mg-gw-501516-a.html#post5704316

My reply in that thread
You won't lose fat on that, only improve endurance. More is not better with Cardarine. It's been studied in great detail and used then banned by WADA because of various reasons. One of which being it improves endurance in athletes.

It will do nothing for you unless you are an endurance athlete training for an event or dying of cancer in which case I would recommend something else better that was not shelved such as MK2866 and MK677 for muscular retention in a caloric deficit. If you are wondering why it was banned by WADA (World Anti Doping Agency) you should Google it for more details.

Also, I'm not one to usually say "Use the Search" on AM because I think it rude, you should do that with regard to GW 501516 as you will get quite a few logs, and articles written with resources about what it is and does. I cannot take the time to look and list them here.

You have a lot of questions which is good, but you want the answers handed to you without effort on your part which I find to be greatly lacking of maturity for someone on such a forum filled to the brim and rich with information just to be searched and read about from educated people.

I reiterate this reply by The_Old_Guy
The only dosage "proven" (in Mice) to work, was 5mg/kg MOUSE. So the HED is 5mg/kg (Mouse) x 3 (KM Factor Mouse) / 37 (KM Factor Human) = ~0.40mg/kg Human Equivalent Dose. See: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2706130/

Glaxo-Smith-Kline Cancer Study fed it to Rats daily, for 24 months (IIRC). The lowest HED dose would be from the Female Rats using 3mg/kg. 3mg/kg (Rat) x 6 (KM Factor Rat) = 18 / 37 (KM Factor Human) = ~0.48mg/kg Human Equivalent Dose.

Do what you will with the above information - people get annoyed by my paranoia sometimes

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Do what you will with the above information - people get annoyed by my paranoia sometimes :D
I honestly hate doing these calculations for people at all. I'm impressed you have and this is great info if someone knows how to use it.

You already have a thread with this topic. I think one is enough, no?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/291231-20mg-gw-501516-a.html#post5704316

My reply in that thread
You won't lose fat on that, only improve endurance. More is not better with Cardarine. It's been studied in great detail and used then banned by WADA because of various reasons. One of which being it improves endurance in athletes.

It will do nothing for you unless you are an endurance athlete training for an event or dying of cancer in which case I would recommend something else better that was not shelved such as MK2866 and MK677 for muscular retention in a caloric deficit. If you are wondering why it was banned by WADA (World Anti Doping Agency) you should Google it for more details.

Also, I'm not one to usually say "Use the Search" on AM because I think it rude, you should do that with regard to GW 501516 as you will get quite a few logs, and articles written with resources about what it is and does. I cannot take the time to look and list them here.

You have a lot of questions which is good, but you want the answers handed to you without effort on your part which I find to be greatly lacking of maturity for someone on such a forum filled to the brim and rich with information just to be searched and read about from educated people.

I reiterate this reply by The_Old_Guy
I agree with Justhere4comm.

The issue here is, we can give you answers to questions - but GW501516 is a drug that has a lot of controversy and unknowns. It isn't as simple as "Here is the factual answer" because, you have to interpret things and make decisions about your usage and what you are comfortable with. Anyone who says, "Oh, I used 100 mg/day and I'm fine" is either being a little ignorant or just disingenuous. There are unknowns and you have to be aware of how those unknowns can play out in different directions and accept how you wish to proceed.

Lots of people on here appear to be fine after using it, but time will tell.

masterpiter

Awards
Cardarine on itself wont produce any fat loss, but the amazing endurance u get with it.
To much cardarine onthe other hand can lower ur blood preasure to much.

My advice, which i got from the guys here is take 10mg daily , u really dont need more.
But bare in mind that cardarine is research compound, not much is known, all the pharmacies droped it for a reason, so best is dont take it at all.