2021 AM NFL YAHOO FANTASY LEAUGUE SIGNUP'S

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel I am weak on RB, but did go for a lot of sleepers on my bench hopefully one of them goes off. I drafted live with my brother and he took back to back QB since GQ took Henry right before him. I do think the Kelce going second was a surprise.
Could someone post a list of team names and their AM screen names?

Celc5 = Blitzburgh

It would make it easier to make a trade offer if someone says they have a need for a position.

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
I.C.Spots = hmmoreno
Another Win 4 Me = Angelo my brother which he is not on here

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Kelce was me I went with a zero rb strategy that worked for me last year on my superflex league , you load up with the best wr/te and qbs that you can and take what's left at rb outside the top 5-8 rbs score similar

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel I am weak on RB, but did go for a lot of sleepers on my bench hopefully one of them goes off. I drafted live with my brother and he took back to back QB since GQ took Henry right before him. I do think the Kelce going second was a surprise.
i wasnt planning on RB until rd 3 or 4 .. but in rd2 i couldnt help go with henry
you have j.williams right ? if so i think you will be allright might take 2-3 weeks or longer but i think strong 2nd half of season is in works for him and m.carter(jets)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also since everyone is already signed up in yahoo .. check out their Daily fantasy too .. this one is free with prizes .. you set weekly lineups .. never know , i havent won anything in past couple years but its free and you never know.

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
Kelce was me I went with a zero rb strategy that worked for me last year on my superflex league , you load up with the best wr/te and qbs that you can and take what's left at rb outside the top 5-8 rbs score similar
Everybody has their own strategy, that's what the game is about (y)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yup i can see that .. i had devante and kelce as my top2 wr/te for our league

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could someone post a list of team names and their AM screen names?

Celc5 = Blitzburgh

It would make it easier to make a trade offer if someone says they have a need for a position.
Blitzburgh = Celc5
I.C.Spots = hmmoreno
Another Win 4 Me = Angelo my brother which he is not on here
Kirsh = GQ's nephew
Team thor hulk hawk = thorsdad31
GQ venu = GQdaLegend
Wes's Wonderful team = Wesb2387
KJ is Mahomie = kjscatch

( only 2 pple arent on the forum - Another win 4 me & Krish super team )

** Updated post #2 .. incase at anytime you need the info **

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
i wasnt planning on RB until rd 3 or 4 .. but in rd2 i couldnt help go with henry
you have j.williams right ? if so i think you will be allright might take 2-3 weeks or longer but i think strong 2nd half of season is in works for him and m.carter(jets)
I am hoping Gaskin has a nice season since Miami will use him as a 3 down back and just wait on Williams to become the Broncos RB1. One of the RB's from NE would need to step up and cover what Cam Newton left hopefully it is Damien Harris but you never know with NE.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thordad, I'm watching Vikings series for the first time. It's def one of my favorites. Im almost done w season 3

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
@GQdaLEGEND I was super tempted to pick up Bell. Ever since I drafted him on his hold out season I expected him to make a comeback. He’s hurt my teams ever since

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
Bell might be the Baltimore starting RB very soon.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
open to trade offers for bell lol

how horrible luck do ravens have .. 3 rb's in weeks

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@GQdaLEGEND I was super tempted to pick up Bell. Ever since I drafted him on his hold out season I expected him to make a comeback. He’s hurt my teams ever since
haha i remember that one year .. i had pick 3 i think, and one of my buddy was like ill give you pick #1 .. bc levon was that good that he had to go #1 .. but got burned badly like you did

i dont think hell do too much .. but might serve as a decent backup .. if he can get 15-17 touches with 2-3 catches .. ill take it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
swift being investigated for murder.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Uh oh, these little cracks are how my fantasy team could start to crumble! His whole series of events reminds me of Darius Guice. Super talented, injuries, legal issues.
oh yeah i always thought guice was talented as well and threw away his god given talent away

if that does happen .. ill have another starting RB ( j williams ) :)

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thordad, I'm watching Vikings series for the first time. It's def one of my favorites. Im almost done w season 3
It starts going downhill buy its still a great series! Check out The Last Kingdom on Netflix for another good Vikings show.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It starts going downhill buy its still a great series! Check out The Last Kingdom on Netflix for another good Vikings show.
It was absolutely wild fun for 3 seasons. Im a few episodes into season 4 and I'm seeing some plot holes that totally coincide with u saying it goes downhill. Im gonna try to keep an open mind and enjoy it while my fantasy team falls to pieces HaHa

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tough loss for me .. mahomes bent me over in 2 leagues lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was closed Green bay ruin it for you.
GB and derrick henry .. overall just happy no injuries

WR's should be giving easily 15pts the way we have it set up .. anything below that is underperforming for the top2 wr's

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
GB and derrick henry .. overall just happy no injuries

WR's should be giving easily 15pts the way we have it set up .. anything below that is underperforming for the top2 wr's
Yes, all my 3 WR under perform. I was saved by my QB's and Flex

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQ, just saw your trade offer. I think I want to hang in there with Zeke after 1 bad week. Just like you probably want to hang in there with Adams after his slow start.

I am interested in Hurts though. But I dont think I'd part with my big 4 WRs for him at this point. So we probably don't have a deal this time. Lets keep some of that in mind and revisit ideas in after another week or so

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQ, just saw your trade offer. I think I want to hang in there with Zeke after 1 bad week. Just like you probably want to hang in there with Adams after his slow start.

I am interested in Hurts though. But I dont think I'd part with my big 4 WRs for him at this point. So we probably don't have a deal this time. Lets keep some of that in mind and revisit ideas in after another week or so
One of my co workers made that exact same trade in my school league.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
shhhhhhhh you dont discuss trades like that .. keep it private btwn the 2 parties lol

but yea i wouldnt give up on zeke this early too .. prolly woulda been on my bench anyway since i have mixon & henry

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
shhhhhhhh you dont discuss trades like that .. keep it private btwn the 2 parties lol

but yea i wouldnt give up on zeke this early too .. prolly woulda been on my bench anyway since i have mixon & henry
LOL I know u were half joking. But for real, now the league knows I want a QB since I told you I'm interested in Hurts. So it could generate more offers for me

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL I know u were half joking. But for real, now the league knows I want a QB since I told you I'm interested in Hurts. So it could generate more offers for me
haha yea i dont care really

hurts is nice and weak division except washington is tough

i want that 3rd alpha WR lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week1 Recap :
( I'll try posting this every Wed/Thurs )

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
id davnate gives me 0-10 pts today and rogers goes off for 350+yrds with 3-4 td's .. i am not gonna be happy

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
id davnate gives me 0-10 pts today and rogers goes off for 350+yrds with 3-4 td's .. i am not gonna be happy
I have Russ n DK stacked in my other league. It feels like that same thing is happening to DK too

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have Russ n DK stacked in my other league. It feels like that same thing is happening to DK too
yeah extremely dissapointing .. atleast russ got 2 TD .. i played against him in my 16 team league

everytime redzone switched over 40 yrd td .. 60yrd td ..and they were wide open wrs

but agree .. DK has been dissapointing, i think it will turn around .. just didnt understood what ten def was doing yesterday

and i have heibert & keenan allen as my combo in that league ..so i feel the pain, and cupp stealing everything from woods

ohh fantasy tension

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whew survived week 2

ps moreno - tell your brother to accept my trade, i think its in his favor

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any1 here also play daily fantasy ?
i usually will enter 5-10 $.05 lineups on fanduel ..never know when u get lucky

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any1 here also play daily fantasy ?
i usually will enter 5-10 $.05 lineups on fanduel ..never know when u get lucky
Just a little. I got wiped out pretty quickly. I have 6 or 7 underdog best ball teams this year. I could see 1 or 2 hanging in there, but im not holding my breathe. Those games aren't for regular people like us

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn b.cooks killed me yesterday .. and suxs to what happened to christian mccaffrey

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn b.cooks killed me yesterday .. and suxs to what happened to christian mccaffrey
Cooks has been on the verge of being a WR1 several times. Maybe this is the year?

I have heard that he is a locker room problem from someone who worked in the league. N.O. traded him very shortly after he told me that story, so maybe he's maturing at this point in his career.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wes and Moreno only undefeated teams

KJ Mahome .. continues to have the toughest schedule through 1st 3 weeks .. most pts scored against

yuck .. ive been there before and its so annoying

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wes and Moreno only undefeated teams

KJ Mahome .. continues to have the toughest schedule through 1st 3 weeks .. most pts scored against

yuck .. ive been there before and its so annoying
I am 0-12 in all my money leagues. Haha.

I have a running joke that I am on a pretty bad losing streak. My Padres choked. My Huskers piss things down their leg. My Chiefs are struggling (not worried). My JH FB team lost the last two weeks. And to top it off, I haven't won a Fantasy football Game yet! I said God is evening things out because he is about to make some great happen in my life. We have Baby #3 due on Friday Though it doesn't look like it will come by then..

Tonight we won in JH FB while wearing my new chiefs socks so luck is back on my side!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I have a running joke that I am on a pretty bad losing streak. My Padres choked. My Huskers piss things down their leg. My Chiefs are struggling (not worried). My JH FB team lost the last two weeks. And to top it off, I haven't won a Fantasy football Game yet! I said God is evening things out because he is about to make some great happen in my life. We have Baby #3 due on Friday Though it doesn't look like it will come by then..

Tonight we won in JH FB while wearing my new chiefs socks so luck is back on my side!
Congrats man! Baby #3 is 6 weeks old in my house. ...obviously no one has slept in the past 6 wks LOL

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

ha on sports teams .. yeah i wouldnt be worried about KC .. justin heibert is no joke, i said it last year he is gonna be a tough SOB to beat all year .. if they can get some def help, they can be great and give bills & KC a run in AFC.
seems like you do have a tough luck and losing streak .. but yea like you said great news and something to look fwd to and that baby might change your sports teams luck :)

yeah my kid hugged a bladder till last min lol ..best of luck keep us posted and hope all goes well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats man! Baby #3 is 6 weeks old in my house. ...obviously no one has slept in the past 6 wks LOL
haha damn .. i only have one baby ( 2.5years old ) and sometimes drains me out .. how yall do multiple is beyond me

but i woulda never thought i would be great with one .. kid teaches you alot and will let you know what needs to be done lol

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks! Hope that sleep pattern changes soon. We have been lucky and our first two all slept through the night after a couple of weeks. Hope this one is like that!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 29
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
blurryimage Evomuse 12
The Solution Sports Talk 418