2020 PH info

Riverrat07

Riverrat07

Awards
So here I am 29, 5 years after walking away from a gym on a routine basis and having a career where I’m in the gulf for a month to 2 and half months at a time and home only 2 weeks. I’ve allowed this to be an excuse for why I don’t lift on a regular basis like I used to.
I just recently in last few months started routinely lifting again while I’m on my work boat in the gulf and after establishing muscle memory and building some strength and stamina, am looking for a pro hormone.
I used to use Monsterplexx and Mutantplexx back in the day developed by Innovated labs but I can’t seem to find them anymore in the US or really anywhere else.
Soooo I’ve fallen out of the loop. My goals are to put on some weight, I don’t mind another 10 pounds, I’m at 190. My strength is ok but could be better of course and I’ve ran those pro hormone cycles before of course with an in cycle support and PCT. Mutantplexx was a little harsh I felt even with support on cycle and pct but I remember it working.
I’m so out of touch with the new up to date products that when I’m looking and reading ingredients I feel like I’m looking at gibberish at this point, yes I have taken methyl compounds before and had on cycle support I’m not against them and at this point I’m tired. I would appreciate any sort of info and advice on products out there! Also hoping someone my be able to give me comparisons between newer ones to Mutantplexx and someone might remember that prohormone as well to contrast it too.
Thanks again in advance and best of wishes to everyone. Yes I liveUSA as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Truthfully if it's been awhile since you've ran a PH you could start back in the groove with a 1/4 andro run. Super mandro and andro the giant would be a nice stack with a lot of logs on here to back it up.

Riverrat07

Riverrat07

Awards
Truthfully if it's been awhile since you've ran a PH you could start back in the groove with a 1/4 andro run. Super mandro and andro the giant would be a nice stack with a lot of logs on here to back it up.
Yes I believe that’s what I will do. I still have a bottle of monsterplexx by innovative labs and was looking over what all was in it and it has the 4 Andro unreconstructed and 1 Andro decanoate in it as well, unfortunately it does not give how much respectively and includes 3B-hydroxy 5a androst en 17- one acetate and 3 hydroxyandrost 5 en 17 one undecanonate as well as 5a androstran decanoate with the 1,4 Andro and simply says 250 mg of that matrix. So you don’t have a breakdown of how much of each your getting.
I was thinking of running this but began second guessing because of all the different phs in it though. It would be convenient though because I have it on hand and already completed a cleanse. Of course I have a PCT product, PCT power at home.
My memory just doesn’t serve me well in remembering what the other phs in this formula are, as I remember 1,4 Andro/ DHEA pretty well.
I wish I remembered the formula for Mutantplexx lol. I wanna say that had superdrol in it but I can’t remember or find it now and unfornatey means can’t find a product like it now either without remembering phs.

Riverrat07

Riverrat07

Awards
Yes I believe that’s what I will do. I still have a bottle of monsterplexx by innovative labs and was looking over what all was in it and it has the 4 Andro undecanoate. Not unreconstructed lol

Riverrat07

Riverrat07

Awards
correct me if I’m wrong on any of this.
I also was looking at what they call helladrol by innovative labs more of a dry prohormone.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Perhaps you should look at the Apex product called Primagen. Its a topical you can apply 1-2 times per day for some profound gains. and no pills~

Riverrat07

Riverrat07

Awards
Also can someone explain to me what test enthanate includes?
I’d like to work my way up to running a good hardening lean cycle but don’t think this will be for me?

Riverrat07

Riverrat07

Awards
Perhaps you should look at the Apex product called Primagen. Its a topical you can apply 1-2 times per day for some profound gains. and no pills~
Appreciate the recommendation but I’ll go oral, always have, looking to work my way to a harder leaner cycle though. Just haven’t ever look and being from USA makes little difficult being first timer.
More than anything I’m doing a lot of research and re educating myself on products and anatomy and what my goals are. I’m 5’9 and 190 29 years young lol.
It’s just been a while since I’ve put any of this knowledge to use , so some of it has been lost. So trying to go more in depth on current products and also find what I will need eventually for a steroid lean cycle as well as products to take during and pct amounts of each etc.
Starting off with a prohormone pill form though is a def at this point and have a pct for that.
I’ve used the monsterplexx and Mutantplexx before they took it off the shelf and trying to get educated again on them. Whether they are methyl, have something in them that’ll actually produce estrogen and need an AI for on cycle or not etc.
I know this is very broad but this tends to happen when you cram a lot of info before buying products. Hopefully I’m not the first to ever do it. Too bad can’t remember everything from few years ago and fell off the wagon

Riverrat07

Riverrat07

Awards
test enthonate 2500/10 a dose was just offered to me but don’t think that’s what I’m looking for eventually. I don’t know much about it either

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Appreciate the recommendation but I’ll go oral, always have, looking to work my way to a harder leaner cycle though. Just haven’t ever look and being from USA makes little difficult being first timer.
More than anything I’m doing a lot of research and re educating myself on products and anatomy and what my goals are. I’m 5’9 and 190 29 years young lol.
It’s just been a while since I’ve put any of this knowledge to use , so some of it has been lost. So trying to go more in depth on current products and also find what I will need eventually for a steroid lean cycle as well as products to take during and pct amounts of each etc.
Starting off with a prohormone pill form though is a def at this point and have a pct for that.
I’ve used the monsterplexx and Mutantplexx before they took it off the shelf and trying to get educated again on them. Whether they are methyl, have something in them that’ll actually produce estrogen and need an AI for on cycle or not etc.
I know this is very broad but this tends to happen when you cram a lot of info before buying products. Hopefully I’m not the first to ever do it. Too bad can’t remember everything from few years ago and fell off the wagon
well currently its pretty well known that unless you are taking a methylated designer steroid or AAS, oral is the last option of choice. so if you are considering going the andro route.. which seems likely, then you would be missing out on much better outcomes. there is quite a few companies offering topicals because they get about a 30-40% conversion rate on the PHs you take compared to 10-15% of it converting orally. but if you insist on going oral have a look a vicious labs for purity and super service. plus they still offer the last of the methyl DS's quasi-legally avaiable in the states.

Riverrat07

Riverrat07

Awards
well currently its pretty well known that unless you are taking a methylated designer steroid or AAS, oral is the last option of choice. so if you are considering going the andro route.. which seems likely, then you would be missing out on much better outcomes. there is quite a few companies offering topicals because they get about a 30-40% conversion rate on the PHs you take compared to 10-15% of it converting orally. but if you insist on going oral have a look a vicious labs for purity and super service. plus they still offer the last of the methyl DS's quasi-legally avaiable in the states.
Yes methyl lated PH would be nice of course super hard on liver I get it and maybe should consider steroid at that point because of the risk/reward debate right? But I figure I’ll work my way into that. You don’t just start off with a steroid right?
Plus I would need to find a steroid for lean and cutting as well and how to get it.
I will check that website out. Is there any methyl DS you would recommend for a first time lean cut use? As well as products to take when you would cycle on and off?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
not really, they are all but gone from the market. i think essentially there is DMZ, M1a, and Msten left on the market for methylated orals. none of which i would consider cutters. For cutting i really like epi andro and 11kt their pretty well known for there hardening and dietign effects and the bonus of 11kt is it really helps with visceral fat in the gut area. Again with these, the very best way to use them is to rub them onto your skin. not eat them. that said, Im pretty sure both vicious labs and Gain Busters both offer epi andro in high dosed caps, and you can hunt around and maybe find 11 kt in an oral prep, but i doubt it.
Apex has it as Kronos and i think one of the other popular companies has a 11kt topical as well.

L

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
test enthonate 2500/10 a dose was just offered to me but don’t think that’s what I’m looking for eventually. I don’t know much about it either
Test E is an injectable form of testosterone. It’s the base of almost every bodybuilders cycle of steroids. It’s not a PH and you can’t take it orally.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BTW here are the places I recommend:
Vicious Labs
Gain Busters
Apex Alchemy
Pre Research Essentials

with those 4 sites you can cover a lot of ground with your entire cycle.

to be clear my friend. you are not technically a beginner as you have cycled some in the past. your muscles have some memory and your androgen receptors have been tainted for a lack of better terms

Reactions: dvw
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Test E is an injectable form of testosterone. It’s the base of almost every bodybuilders cycle of steroids. It’s not a PH and you can’t take it orally.

...and that dosage is definitely incorrect.

Riverrat07

Riverrat07

Awards
No, the vial said 2500 ml? And 10 ml dose. It was a liquid. I can’t remember the brand though. He was telling me it’s like 1-2 doses a week? Runs for 10 weeks first 5 cycle on and 2nd 5 would be off or at half the dose? Etc either way I think it’s too big a jump for me to take off right off?
I’ll have to go look again at it and ask. But yes it was a vial. I just wasn’t sure it if was a specific steroid to bulking or cutting or just pure test boost.
That being said, I appreciate all the info about the products. I feel like I will def start looking for hardening dry gains at first, as my own personal body may be only 190 and 5’9 and some say halfway normal, I feel as if 205 def wouldn’t be a healthy goal for me to have off that. I feel as if I need to cut excess fat off right now and am looking for those hardening cutting PHs as well as cutting steroids and of course knowing what to take with them and maybe not stack steroids right off the bat? Or am I wrong in thinking that? I don’t want to overload my body off the bat, also don’t want steroids that work well with each other and learn their doses etc
Thanks for the info on the test enthanate I’ll go look at the vial again real quick and see and on all the helpful information. It’s very much appreciated and of course directions to websites and stuff for products. Especially being from the states

L

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
No, the vial said 2500 ml? And 10 ml dose. It was a liquid. I can’t remember the brand though. He was telling me it’s like 1-2 doses a week? Runs for 10 weeks first 5 cycle on and 2nd 5 would be off or at half the dose? Etc either way I think it’s too big a jump for me to take off right off?
I’ll have to go look again at it and ask. But yes it was a vial. I just wasn’t sure it if was a specific steroid to bulking or cutting or just pure test boost.
That being said, I appreciate all the info about the products. I feel like I will def start looking for hardening dry gains at first, as my own personal body may be only 190 and 5’9 and some say halfway normal, I feel as if 205 def wouldn’t be a healthy goal for me to have off that. I feel as if I need to cut excess fat off right now and am looking for those hardening cutting PHs as well as cutting steroids and of course knowing what to take with them and maybe not stack steroids right off the bat? Or am I wrong in thinking that? I don’t want to overload my body off the bat, also don’t want steroids that work well with each other and learn their doses etc
Thanks for the info on the test enthanate I’ll go look at the vial again real quick and see and on all the helpful information. It’s very much appreciated and of course directions to websites and stuff for products. Especially being from the states
I think you need to do a lot more research. You kinda sound all over the place.
And my advice is virtually any question you may have has already been asked somewhere on the hundreds of forums that are on the web, so start with google.

Riverrat07

Riverrat07

Awards
I think you need to do a lot more research. You kinda sound all over the place.
And my advice is virtually any question you may have has already been asked somewhere on the hundreds of forums that are on the web, so start with google.

Trust me in the process of doing so but I feel steroids are different than PHs or maybe I’m just a little hesitant. I’m trying to identify products for lean hard dry cutting gains as a steroid that won’t promote estrogen levels if that’s possible? If they do then I know to get an AI if some sort for on cycle and obviously PCT but I’m sure I’ll need to have a stronger PCT than what I would use coming off PHS.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are an adult I respect your RIGHT to take anything you want. That being said I do believe you would greatly benefit from reading a lot more about this subject if you are unclear about something as basic as testosterone enanthate. This is not a knock on you as well all start somewhere. I got my initial info from Greg Zulak in MM and Dan Duchaine's handbooks.

Spend the cash on Bil Lywellyns Anabolics book it will be money very well spent and greatly increase your knowledge base on the very powerful chemicals you will be introducing into your body.

Riverrat07

Riverrat07

Awards
If you are an adult I respect your RIGHT to take anything you want. That being said I do believe you would greatly benefit from reading a lot more about this subject if you are unclear about something as basic as testosterone enanthate. This is not a knock on you as well all start somewhere. I got my initial info from Greg Zulak in MM and Dan Duchaine's handbooks.

Spend the cash on Bil Lywellyns Anabolics book it will be money very well spent and greatly increase your knowledge base on the very powerful chemicals you will be introducing into your body.
I appreciate that! I’m definitely not in a rush to begin this exact moment in time. It’ll take time as well as I’m also hesitant on which sites I should trust and which I shouldn’t? There seems to be a lot to it and almost overload when you are researching products companies chemistry etc right off the bat. I’m sure once I make it past this phase it’ll get easier but at the moment it seems a little daunting, I’ve received some great help from a guy on this thread as well and he’s been awesome at answering questions, as all of you. I appreciate it
And hopefully I’ll find a good steroid that suits me, whether oral injection or dermal, as well as a lean hardening one specific for me and of so on.
I’ve got some great recommendations concerning oral ones earlier and now trying to see if anyone has recommendations about cutting hardening injection steroids?
Thank you you for your insight and advice it is appreciated

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BTW here are the places I recommend:
Vicious Labs
Gain Busters
Apex Alchemy
Pre Research Essentials

with those 4 sites you can cover a lot of ground with your entire cycle.

to be clear my friend. you are not technically a beginner as you have cycled some in the past. your muscles have some memory and your androgen receptors have been tainted for a lack of better terms
no love for iconic formulations or iron legion-eh?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
to be fair.. I have never used any of their products so I don't go around recommending them~
i had heard there was a guy on this forum who hadn't used any iconic formulations or iron legion products yet-now i know who that guy is. :)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
now that i think about it.. i did use some iron legion triumph... but it was ZOO's new old stock that he bought off of them, so it was VL's product at that point.. other than that.. i have no interactions with them.

Riverrat07

Riverrat07

Awards
This was the PH I used back in the day, I can’t find anymore. It was more of a bulked though. It increased strength a lot though retained some water and saw it go away after cycling off but kept a good 8-10 lbs probably after using and pct.

Attachments

Riverrat07

Riverrat07

Awards
Ok so I’m looking into DMZ Epistane(Havoc) M1T Msten right now. These seem to be pretty popular products and and similar to what was in those I have taken in the past. Not sure which of these are comparable to stack together for a hardening lean muscle cycle. Send I wouldn’t have to worry about much estrogen in this kind of cycle or Gyno. Although I know you need estrogen in your system to some degree.
Except can’t find halodrol these days.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hexadrone is still sometimes found on the market... and Msten is still around.. the others are unfortunately illegal.

Riverrat07

Riverrat07

Awards
alright so then my next question is for a cutting IM steroid that comes active in its current state, what is out there that is known to be used for cutting and lean muscle?
I’m still looking into PHs and what to stack but also looking at other options too

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the very best for cutting would be the following 3 AAS : winstrol, trenbolone, trestolone

Winstrol = DHT
Tren= Progestin
Trest= 19 nor

Dienolone should fit in there but you would have a hard time finding it in an IM prep i think.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
now that i think about it.. i did use some iron legion triumph... but it was ZOO's new old stock that he bought off of them, so it was VL's product at that point.. other than that.. i have no interactions with them.
pretty slick turnaround, lol.... :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've used several of nos's apex products and got very nice results. epichaos and arimahex both treated me very well!!!

i believe epichaos would pair very well with iconogenin for a natty stack.

Last edited:
D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I reccomend transdermal 11 keto. There's Apex alchemy and Iron legion brands. You need 150 mg per day minimum. Less is very underwhelming gainz. 8 weeks is longest I'd run it. I'd add transdermal 1dhea aka 1 androsterone also. Iconic formulations has superior product that has dhea & pregnenolone as well inside transdermal formula

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I reccomend transdermal 11 keto. There's Apex alchemy and Iron legion brands. You need 150 mg per day minimum. Less is very underwhelming gainz. 8 weeks is longest I'd run it. I'd add transdermal 1dhea aka 1 androsterone also. Iconic formulations has superior product that has dhea & pregnenolone as well inside transdermal formula
icon one is the iconic formulations 1-andro product.

B

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm still shocked at the thought of a 2500mL "vial" of test E requiring 10ml/dose. That would feel like a golf ball.

That's 2/3 of a gallon in a "vial", I mean jug.

I must have mis-read that...

Riverrat07

Riverrat07

Awards
After some studying on Prohormones and steroids, IM and oral, it seems like there’s so many health issues. Idk if it’s as serious as what they make it to be, but I was reading about winstrol, Dbol, Decca, and evening some methyl lated AAS and they were talking about the increases for stroke heart attack lowering of good cholesterol and raising of bad cholorestrol depletion of natural test afterwards even with pct and natty test boosters they made made it seem like a horror story. Lol
Now I’m second guessing everything, I’ve ran PHs before as shown above in this thread so I mean maybe I shouldn’t be so nervous about it and those probably weren’t Phs they were designer steroids probably one could say.
Any advice about how to handle the hesitation that comes when you are reading about the pros/cons. Hopefully not the first to second guess myself about running a test e/winstrol cycle or even Possible AAS.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have you thought about getting an anabolics book? It sounds like you are starting to do some research... I think it would be a good idea. NO OFFENCE: but you are woefully ignorant on this subject and its becoming more and more clear. yes, the monsterplex you ran was fully a designer steroid prep. further, test and winstrol ARE AAS.

At this point the info you've read should scare the $h17 out of you. i don't think you should be running any gear until you know what ancillaries to use and how to negate some of the side effects like those you mention. This isn't something you should take lightly and the more knowledge you have the better!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
have you thought about getting an anabolics book? It sounds like you are starting to do some research... I think it would be a good idea. NO OFFENCE: but you are woefully ignorant on this subject and its becoming more and more clear. yes, the monsterplex you ran was fully a designer steroid prep. further, test and winstrol ARE AAS.

At this point the info you've read should scare the $h17 out of you. i don't think you should be running any gear until you know what ancillaries to use and how to negate some of the side effects like those you mention. This isn't something you should take lightly and the more knowledge you have the better!
I agree 100% with this. ^^^
So many guys start looking into steroids, and get so excited, they suddenly decide they want to run 4 or 5 together .... Without understanding what they are, how they work, or the damage they can do to their bodies.

Study man. Study a LOT.
Study compounds.
Study hormones.
Study Estrogen.
Study side effects.
Also, study any word or term that you can't adequately define, that you've seen on here, or at all related to Anabolics, steroids, PHs, or cycling.

We have.
And we sill do.
You need to know all about something before you seriously consider putting it into your body.
You only get one, here on this Earth.