Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Labs & MA Research....

2020 New Years SALE!!!

25% OFF Store-Wide

Discount Code: newyear25

Happy New Year, everyone! The 2020 New Year Sale begins now and will run through January 3rd @ 11:59 pm, Eastern Time.

Note: For anyone who has previously purchased MA Labs products using a 30% sales code, please keep in mind that I have recently reduced the price of all MA Labs products by 5%. Therefore, a 25% off code will provide the same product price that a 30% code used to provide. :)

Link: MA Labs – Muscle Supplements
Link: MA Research Chems – Research Chemicals

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Start 2020 off right and stock up:)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Aterall not available?
Nope. It's out of stock. I tried to give people a heads-up about a week ago (as did my rep, Wesley Inman), by posting that it would be out of stock soon, but not everyone sees the posts. Sorry, brother. The first batch sold really fast.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nope. It's out of stock. I tried to give people a heads-up about a week ago (as did my rep, Wesley Inman), by posting that it would be out of stock soon, but not everyone sees the posts. Sorry, brother. The first batch sold really fast.
You’re just lucky that we like you...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been wanting to try Stim-Freak...glad that is back in stock!

Also happy to see MK-677 is currently available. Definitely going to get these 2 items!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Second batch may sell faster than the first batch with all the favorable reviews. Better make it a big one! ETA?

kck

Awards
Do you have a ETA on new batch? Thanks

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man i like that GH product on the non research site but its high. Could i get buy with one pill a day on that?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man i like that GH product on the non research site but its high. Could i get buy with one pill a day on that?
Yes. Many people take only 1 cap/day. 1-2 caps/day is normal.