Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe it’s time for a Follidrone run!

Virologists differ on whether it’s possible to read out viral properties from just the genome sequence, such as whether the microbe is spread by coughing, sneezing, touching, or merely breathing. But the analysis by the Wuhan Institute team found that it enters human cells using the same doorway that SARS did. Called angiotensin converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), the door is a receptor to which a “spike protein” on the virus’s surface first attaches and then enables the virus to fuse with the host cell.

Against the backdrop of the rapid spread of novel corona virus infection from Wuhan, China, to large areas globally and that besides supportive management, no novel modalities of treatment have been offered, we suggest the use of angiotensin II receptor blockers as a treatment for this infection.

The Quercetin, Bioflavonoids, Epicatechin, and Ecklonia Cava (natural ACE inhibitor) could be another key for us trying to stay healthy. Getting your hands on OL ELIM1NATE wouldn’t be a bad plan either - great source of Luteolin. Throw in some Apigenin too!

Most of these ingredients and more are discussed here...except for EC

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was thinking Folli may be beneficial to take!
Yes! I am one of those who uses it chronologically anyway at 2 caps per day. I will be increasing it to 3 now..

Certainly couldn’t hurt!

Last edited:

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Already a shortage. Was out of stock as of 2 days ago😔

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why is everyone stocking up on TP!!?? I live in south Louisiana. When we have a hurricane coming, we know that we could possibly lose power for days, or possibly weeks, to even a month or longer! We stock up on food and alcohol! I've never heard of anyone stocking up on toilet paper. Am I missing something here?

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why is everyone stocking up on TP!!?? I live in south Louisiana. When we have a hurricane coming, we know that we could possibly lose power for days, or possibly weeks, to even a month or longer! We stock up on food and alcohol! I've never heard of anyone stocking up on toilet paper. Am I missing something here?
The other one that confuses me is people stocking up on bottled water (mentioned on the news last night). Is the virus going to somehow stop our faucets from running?

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The other one that confuses me is people stocking up on bottled water (mentioned on the news last night). Is the virus going to somehow stop our faucets from running?
I live in the Seattle area and I wish I understood it myself. This also happens when we get an inch of snow, its ridiculous. Hell, if we really needed we could just collect rain water and boil it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I live in the Seattle area and I wish I understood it myself. This also happens when we get an inch of snow, its ridiculous. Hell, if we really needed we could just collect rain water and boil it.
That's the beauty of living in Seattle;) I agree with the TP. It's pretty funny how everyone stocks up it and bottled water. I should have invested in Charmin Ultra before the coronavirus hit!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
While it might sound good on paper, you're going to be hard pressed to find any supplement that can prevent a disease caused by a virus

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
b-AET has quite a few studies on it increasing survival rates for viral infections as well...it's also amazing for the immune system. Iconic Formulations is offering 30% off site wide, plus a free bottle of Neuro AET with every $100 purchase (that's a $49.99 value) No coupon needed for these deals, auto applied at checkout

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
While it might sound good on paper, you're going to be hard pressed to find any supplement that can prevent a disease caused by a virus
I’m not sure about this and that’s why I posted that other thread about vitamin C to bowel tolerance. I have a friend who has all the symptoms of this virus but his area won’t test anyone without emergency symptoms. Megadosing C is keeping his whole family functional and making it easy.

I’m prescribed telmisartan, and have been using FD2.0 for about 5 weeks already. I’ll be honest, I’m a bit concerned about this virus but seeing that headline above and all this pretty comforting 😂

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed! Taking Follidrone never hurts though:)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I’m not sure about this and that’s why I posted that other thread about vitamin C to bowel tolerance. I have a friend who has all the symptoms of this virus but his area won’t test anyone without emergency symptoms. Megadosing C is keeping his whole family functional and making it easy.

I’m prescribed telmisartan, and have been using FD2.0 for about 5 weeks already. I’ll be honest, I’m a bit concerned about this virus but seeing that headline above and all this pretty comforting
It's definitely not a bad idea to megadose vitamin C, but I'd still be hesitant to say that it will help. We simply dont know.

They're doing trials at the moment in megadosing intravenous vit c to see its effect on coronavirus, but I dont believe the results are available yet.

Its pretty safe and cheap, so why not.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. I stocked up vitamin C and the other valuables (TP and hand sanitizer) last weekend!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Loads of great stuff in that! I convert my vanilla whey to chocolate with 1 tablespoon of cocoa(unsweetened) per scoop of whey. Sure it has 15cal per table spoon but there are so many good flavanoids in that cocoa!
i agree if im cycling off of epi-plex im consistently eating brookside dark choclates or some cocoa bar .. ive never tried the powder .. will look into it .. neat idea thanks

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i agree if im cycling off of epi-plex im consistently eating brookside dark choclates or some cocoa bar .. ive never tried the powder .. will look into it .. neat idea thanks
I just get the Ghiradelli 100% Unsweetened Cocao off amazon for $3.98 for 8oz. i tablespoon per 1 scoop vanilla whey is a a kick ass dark chocolate flavor and you get the benefits of the cocoa. I will also add in .5 tablespoon per scoop of whey of cinnamon sometimes for a chocolate cinnamon shake that has the benefits of real cocoa and cinnamon!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just get the Ghiradelli 100% Unsweetened Cocao off amazon for $3.98 for 8oz. i tablespoon per 1 scoop vanilla whey is a a kick ass dark chocolate flavor and you get the benefits of the cocoa. I will also add in .5 tablespoon per scoop of whey of cinnamon sometimes for a chocolate cinnamon shake that has the benefits of real cocoa and cinnamon!
Yup I get around 70-80% Taste better imo
IMG_4636.JPG

Brook side is my weakness .. 3 essientials stuff that I researched on ..dark chocolates, dates and pomegranate .. I try to always intake 2 of those everyday .. dark chocolate kinda lack at times but with your recommendation of powder that will be In my everyday diet.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
can someone convert this to English please? Meaning explain it to me like im dumb
Basically, they are saying ACE/ARB inhibitors actually increase ACE2 receptors, which COVID-19 (basically a turbo charged SARS) and SARS from 2002 enter the cell via the ACE2 receptor, which are mainly in the lungs, but also in the heart and GI track. Once they attach, then they release its RNA he’ll per se. Scary thing is that COVID-19 is 1000x more contagious than SARS, but recent data shows it maybe attacking the heart as well as the lungs and a lot of people die of cardiac failure. So, more ACE2 receptors, more targets for it to “dock” on to and unleash hell.

Maximiliaan

Awards
Seen another site (non-sponsor) mention this in an immunity focused article. They mention a few ingredients that show antiviral activity against respiratory infections. A lot of them seem to be GDA’s (apart from Ecklonia they mention oxymatrine and berberine have good research on them).

That got me thinking, is it the ingredient or the fact they are GDA’s and is it in anyway related to how GDA’s optimise insulin sensitivity? I’m thinking that maybe cos corona seems to hurt people with poor insulin sensitivity so hard, could using GDA’s help by counteracting that?

Predator don’t go so far as to say that but it kinda makes sense right?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seen another site (non-sponsor) mention this in an immunity focused article. They mention a few ingredients that show antiviral activity against respiratory infections. A lot of them seem to be GDA’s (apart from Ecklonia they mention oxymatrine and berberine have good research on them).

That got me thinking, is it the ingredient or the fact they are GDA’s and is it in anyway related to how GDA’s optimise insulin sensitivity? I’m thinking that maybe cos corona seems to hurt people with poor insulin sensitivity so hard, could using GDA’s help by counteracting that?

Predator don’t go so far as to say that but it kinda makes sense right?
Some very good points, and you very well could be on to something there on both levels. GDAs contain some of the healthiest ingredients around- that’s for sure.

This (long) study goes into some detail about MERS and how it had the same kind of impact on diabetics we have seen with COVID-19. We also can’t forget that diabetics typically have other comorbidities that also don’t help their cause.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

If it’s true that poor insulin sensitivity results in more severe COVID-19 infections, what would bring on a ketogenic diet do, hypothetically?
@HIT4ME

Maximiliaan

Awards
I saw them dicusss the point above re:blood sugar management and the potential link between Covid-19 and insulin resistance (they quoted that the CDC said diabetes was the worst comorbidity, and so maybe there is something to the insulin resistance thing.

Here’s the article i was talking about.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I saw them dicusss the point above re:blood sugar management and the potential link between Covid-19 and insulin resistance (they quoted that the CDC said diabetes was the worst comorbidity, and so maybe there is something to the insulin resistance thing.

Here’s the article i was talking about.

Interesting list of supplements there. I still think Follidrone is a great plan, and I need to order more myself!

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
its funny cuz this is all stuff iv been taking for past few years

pissed that hters no more follidrone though

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A cardiologist’s opinion on the ace inhibitor vs blood pressure Vs covid-19.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just emailed them. They are in Florida, and have plenty in stock. FD2.0
Got a fast response to my inquiry as well. I'm tempted to buy some more...

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Flex-it is G2G. The owner is an Evomuse customer and a great guy.

Maximiliaan

Awards
Interesting list of supplements there. I still think Follidrone is a great plan, and I need to order more myself!
Just saw that article has been updated and now mentions they are stocking chloroquine. I didn’t think a supp site could sell that but they mention it’s via a pharmacy partner of theirs.

What’s people’s takes on chloroquine as a potential treatment? I know Trump laps that up but tbh apart from the French study showing 78/80 got cured I’ve not seen much else...

On the flip side, I read it is meant to be used when symptoms are mild, by the time it’s severe I read only plasma treatment has been shown to be effective.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just saw that article has been updated and now mentions they are stocking chloroquine. I didn’t think a supp site could sell that but they mention it’s via a pharmacy partner of theirs.

What’s people’s takes on chloroquine as a potential treatment? I know Trump laps that up but tbh apart from the French study showing 78/80 got cured I’ve not seen much else...

On the flip side, I read it is meant to be used when symptoms are mild, by the time it’s severe I read only plasma treatment has been shown to be effective.
I think a supplement site selling this is irresponsible. People need this drug and it's in limited supply. Not just Covid patients - but people who have used this regularly. People in need should get it first, not just people who are hoarding out of irrational fear.

As far as its effectiveness - from what I'm seeing the french study was rejected by peer review for not meeting standards. There are a lot of doctors saying they see benefits - but that's the anectdotal evidence. I saw another study that analyzed the data we have and concluded that the only people getting better from it would likely have recovered anyway. Your observation that it should be used early on actually would make sense in that situation - if you give it to everyone who gets a disease where 98% recover and 2% die, it would require a REALLY large group to get any statistical significance out of its effectiveness. But if you give it to a bunch of patients in the critical care unit and they seem to still die, then that pretty much is your answer. If you don't have severe symptoms (also read as "early on"), almost anything can be shown to work - because you may just recover anyway.

From what I'm seeing, a lot of the actual scientists looking at this are starting to have doubts but the news is still hyping it with a few success stories repeated over and over.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
are there any other legit spots with it in spot that dont need a bank routing number

Maximiliaan

Awards
are there any other legit spots with it in spot that dont need a bank routing number
With predator it’s available the same as if you were buying protein powder.

I think a supplement site selling this is irresponsible. People need this drug and it's in limited supply. Not just Covid patients - but people who have used this regularly. People in need should get it first, not just people who are hoarding out of irrational fear.

As far as its effectiveness - from what I'm seeing the french study was rejected by peer review for not meeting standards. There are a lot of doctors saying they see benefits - but that's the anectdotal evidence. I saw another study that analyzed the data we have and concluded that the only people getting better from it would likely have recovered anyway. Your observation that it should be used early on actually would make sense in that situation - if you give it to everyone who gets a disease where 98% recover and 2% die, it would require a REALLY large group to get any statistical significance out of its effectiveness. But if you give it to a bunch of patients in the critical care unit and they seem to still die, then that pretty much is your answer. If you don't have severe symptoms (also read as "early on"), almost anything can be shown to work - because you may just recover anyway.

From what I'm seeing, a lot of the actual scientists looking at this are starting to have doubts but the news is still hyping it with a few success stories repeated over and over.
They are based in the U.K. so different rules apply there. I read in India you can buy not only chloroquine but hydroxychloroquine OTC and IIRC, I read it’s something like 1 cent a dose. So if anyone knows anyone in India, time go hit them up!

Btw, it’s not actually the website selling it but this company which seems to be an actual bricks and mortar pharmacy that’s hooked up with predator to use them kinda like how you or me can hook up with eBay and sell our used underwear lol.

if you click the link at the footer of their site you see it takes u to this government website.

As for effectiveness or not, from everything I’ve read the only therapy/drug that’s been shown to work (VERY limited numbers of participants though) is plasma therapy. That turned things around in a single day for some patients who were completely f*cked - ventilators, ECMO machines, the whole nine yards.

outside of that of all the drugs, none of them got perfect research but let’s be honest, the kind of people on this board aren’t gonna drop dead from using chloroquine if they get mild symptoms. You only need to see what’s happened to Boris Johnson to see how quickly it can progress from mild to intensive care. If I get Covid and I’m not 100% I’m taking chloroquine, tamiflu, any f*cking thing I can lay my hands on. Not playing games here.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Flex-it was always my go to, but now they use e-check and I haven't used that. Always great deals and free shipping.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
talking about any legit spots to get follidrone

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote