2018 NFL Draft & Season Chat Thread

customshopkv1

customshopkv1

Awards
Who Dat?!?!

Well we killed the draft last year and hopefully we score again this year, although 2017 was a once in a lifetime draft for us. IMO

Super excited to have Okafor back, think that's my favorite move for us this off-season.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Defintely in for this one

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Definitely in!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Eagles hosting Falcons to launch 2018 regular season
Giants release WR Brandon Marshall
Dwight Freeney to sign contract with Colts, then retire

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
NO got Atlanta on Thanksgiving Day. Gonna have a great Thanksgiving this year for sure. Turkey, Beer, and a Saints game

customshopkv1

customshopkv1

Awards
2018 NFL Draft & Season Chat Thread

IMG_0406.JPG

Starting the season 6-0 can be done

Vikes, Rams and Eagles 3 out of 4 weeks in a row will be tough.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 163851

Starting the season 6-0 can be done

Vikes, Rams and Eagles 3 out of 4 weeks in a row will be tough.
I was thinking the same thing, but if we can start 6-0, and win 1 or even 2 of those 3 in 4 weeks. We will be sitting pretty.

And a W on Thanksgiving against the Failcans will make for a perfect Thanksgiving.

customshopkv1

customshopkv1

Awards
I was thinking the same thing, but if we can start 6-0, and win 1 or even 2 of those 3 in 4 weeks. We will be sitting pretty.
I got us at 13-3 with loses to Rams, Falcons and Steelers. I think the Vikes is a for sure win after the last game.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got us at 13-3 with loses to Rams, Falcons and Steelers. I think the Vikes is a for sure win after the last game.
I was thinking 13-3, but think if we can pull one off against the Rams. We could easily finish 14-2. I think the Vikes will be riding high on that playoff game and it will bite them. The Rams can be beat I think Pittsburgh will be down to the wire. Whoever has the ball last kinda game.

customshopkv1

customshopkv1

Awards
I was thinking 13-3, but think if we can pull one off against the Rams. We could easily finish 14-2. I think the Vikes will be riding high on that playoff game and it will bite them. The Rams can be beat I think Pittsburgh will be down to the wire. Whoever has the ball last kinda game.
Atlanta is always tough at home IMO

Sweeping Carolina again would be so awesome!!

Rams are stacked!! Then again so are we. Tough one

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Atlanta is always tough at home IMO

Sweeping Carolina again would be so awesome!!

Rams are stacked!! Then again so are we. Tough one
But we always play Atlanta close doesnt matter if its home or away

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nick Foles agrees to restructured contract with Eagles
Trading draft picks proves assurance in Andrew Luck's future (indy)
Broncos trading punter Riley Dixon to Giants for future draft pick
Texans 'optimistic' about long-term deal with Jadeveon Clowney
QB Luke McCown announces retirement
Ravens sign Saints WR Willie Snead to offer sheet

customshopkv1

customshopkv1

Awards
Not worried about losing Snead, he had such a down year in 2017.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not worried about losing Snead, he had such a down year in 2017.
He had a down year cause of his injury and off the field issue. He fell out of favor with Sean and you know what happens when that happens. But for the price tag that the Ravens offered him. I think we will get more production out of Meredith

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
NFL to discuss future of kickoff at planned May 1-2 summit
Jay Feely says picture with gun, daughter was joke

customshopkv1

customshopkv1

Awards
Saints decline to match Ravens offer sheet for Snead

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna be an interesting season. Lots of big changes to SB contenders. I'm not sure how much last season's play will be able to forecast next season's results.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Reuben Foster will be cut if proven he hit woman
Daryl Worley, cut by Eagles after arrest, signs with Raiders
Seahawks still open to considering Colin Kaepernick, Pete Carroll says
Cowboys' David Irving under investigation for assault, though woman recants allegations
GM John Lynch says 49ers remain in contact with Eric Reid
Former Steelers tight end Bennie Cunningham dies at 63

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gronkowski tells Belichick he's playing this year
Jones rules out Dez reunion with Cowboys
WR prospect Antonio Callaway tested positive for marijuana at combine
Roger Goodell will have a meeting with a group of cheerleaders, the two former cheerleaders who recently filed discrimination claims will settle those claims for $1 each.
Browns considering Mayfield at No. 1 (Some sources say this.. I personally think it will be Allen or Barkley)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Preferring one-year deal, Dez Bryant turns down Ravens' offer
Falcons pick up option on Vic Beasley Jr., league sacks leader in 2016

DRAFT TOMORROW!
Who ya got going Top 5?

Browns #1:
Giants #2:
Jets #3:
Browns #4:
Bronco's #5:

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Oh, Brownies...

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Contrary to what people may say, the Browns had a good draft. Mayfield has graded out as the top QB on Profootball Focus, makes a lot of sense. And Ward at 4 makes a ton of sense because of his division. With the likes of Antonio Brown, AJ Green and whoever baltimore throws out there, they needed him. I was shocked at first but makes sense.

Raiders over drafted a 4th Rd tackle so they messed up.

Saints reached for Davenport, sucks to be them

Barkley doesn't help the Giants abysmal offensive line, so they need a guard early

Ravens made two smart choices in Hurst and Jackson, should be fun to watch

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love the Colts pick. I watched a little tape on Nelson after the fact and that dude is a wrecking ball. If he stays healthy and plays like he is obviously capable of and Ryan Kelly gets over his injury troubles and returns to form they have a great young core on that O-line.

customshopkv1

customshopkv1

Awards
Don't like what we gave up for Davenport but like the pick itself. Gotta trust Jeff Ireland, look at last year. While not as crazy of a move was done then, but still he knock it out of the park.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love the Colts pick. I watched a little tape on Nelson after the fact and that dude is a wrecking ball. If he stays healthy and plays like he is obviously capable of and Ryan Kelly gets over his injury troubles and returns to form they have a great young core on that O-line.
That was a great pick for them. I liked Nelson a lot. I could have seen him going at 2 to the giants. Colts should have a good draft with what they have in the 2nd round now

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Contrary to what people may say, the Browns had a good draft. Mayfield has graded out as the top QB on Profootball Focus, makes a lot of sense. And Ward at 4 makes a ton of sense because of his division. With the likes of Antonio Brown, AJ Green and whoever baltimore throws out there, they needed him. I was shocked at first but makes sense.

Raiders over drafted a 4th Rd tackle so they messed up.

Saints reached for Davenport, sucks to be them

Barkley doesn't help the Giants abysmal offensive line, so they need a guard early

Ravens made two smart choices in Hurst and Jackson, should be fun to watch
Barkley helps the Giants substantially lol.

Miller was one of the top tackles in the draft. It’s a weak tackle class. Very weak. They wanted him at 10, but were able to trade back and pick up a 3rd and then got Martavius Bryant for a 3rd.

Davenport is a beast. But giving up a first is a lot

Love Jackson. Watched him play a couple of times. I was very surprised saints, Steelers, and Patriots (twice) passed on him.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol at the Browns. I wonder if the Bears will screw up that bad too
Mayfield is a solid pick. He can sit behind Taylor this year at least.

Ward is a stud. Fiesty corner. And he’s fast. But I think Chubb and Josh Jackson would be better than Ward and Landry.
Buuuuut you can’t predict who is going to fall and who isn’t. They needed a shut down CB

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ward is a stud. Fiesty corner. And he’s fast. But I think Chubb and Josh Jackson would be better than Ward and Landry.
Buuuuut you can’t predict who is going to fall and who isn’t. They needed a shut down CB
I liked the Ward pick, my comment was after the QB. Ward was on the list of players I wanted Bears to get. I'm happy with R Smith though. Maybe Urlacher will give him some pointers lol

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Barkley helps the Giants substantially lol.

Miller was one of the top tackles in the draft. It’s a weak tackle class. Very weak. They wanted him at 10, but were able to trade back and pick up a 3rd and then got Martavius Bryant for a 3rd.

Davenport is a beast. But giving up a first is a lot

Love Jackson. Watched him play a couple of times. I was very surprised saints, Steelers, and Patriots (twice) passed on him.
Giants have no offensive line, so nt sure how he can help there.

Miller is a top tackle on Kiper and McShays boards, but if you dig deeper he isn't that great

Davenport is good, against lesser opponents, watch his senior bowl tape and he looked so raw as a player.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

That division has two great receivers and for them, they need a good corner qho can run fast and match up with green and brown

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Steelers lose Shazier... do not draft a LB...

*Scratches head*, but we pick up a FB?
hmmmmm

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Steelers lose Shazier... do not draft a LB...

*Scratches head*, but we pick up a FB?
hmmmmm
They wanted the guys we picked in Evans, still shocked about that, especially since you guys over drafted on that safety

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Was just saying last week i hope the seahawks draft shaquem griffin. Glad they did

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They wanted the guys we picked in Evans, still shocked about that, especially since you guys over drafted on that safety
Steelers Secondary is their biggest issue. We needed a S bad. They got burned all last year through the air, the run defense was good.
We really do not need a FB, and I don't think the QB we picked up will show any promise just like Dobbs we got from Tenn. Neither will replace ben.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is true, but he wasn't the best safety on the board, it was a reach, but yeah they will make it work.

For the FB and the QB, yeah that was weird to me but they know what they are doing I guess
Steelers Secondary is their biggest issue. We needed a S bad. They got burned all last year through the air, the run defense was good.
We really do not need a FB, and I don't think the QB we picked up will show any promise just like Dobbs we got from Tenn. Neither will replace ben.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
The Jags grabbed a DT in the first round. Pretty confused about that, but it is what it is.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Don't like what we gave up for Davenport but like the pick itself. Gotta trust Jeff Ireland, look at last year. While not as crazy of a move was done then, but still he knock it out of the park.
Yeah, I was kinda confused by the whole draft, with who we took. But, I TRUST IN Jeff. We will see what happens. If anything, minus Davenport we have some good depth Replacement and a guy who could be a good fill in on the line like Kelemente was, plus we finally drafted a Tiger while Sean was coach....Lol

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Has the FB y'all drafted ever played LB. Alot of Fullbacks tend to be former LB's. Maybe they wanna convert him?

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Jags grabbed a DT in the first round. Pretty confused about that, but it is what it is.
It's not a bad pick. I guess they want depth behind Campbell incase he regresses this year they have his backup on the roster

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Brandinooooo Anabolics 35
Supplements 281
4evafit Anabolics 90
TrainerTone Supplements 761