2010 Oxyguno

embesh

Awards
Has anyone actually taken this stuff by itself that can tell of their experience with it? I bought two bottles of it last year and only tried it for two weeks at the most. Stopped cause I got hurt at work and couldnt train. What I did notice from it was pimples and reall oily skin on my face. Couldnt have been anything else because nothing else was different at the time as far as my routine, diet, and supplements. The oily skin had to be hormonal so it had to have been doing something but any input really appreciated. I have searched and searched only to find a few things about oxyguno and most stacked it with something else. Not what Im looking for.:thanks:

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Oxyguno
Innovator: Spectra Force
Nomenclature: 4-chloro-17 -methyl- etioallochol-4-ene- 17 -ol-3,11-dione
Pill Size: 7.5mg
Dosages: 7.5-22.5mg daily
Side effects: Heptatoxicity from 17a-methylation. Very low androgenic sides.
Reputation: This is a derivative of the fish androgen, 11-keto-testosterone. 17 alkylation improves oral bioavailability; however, the addition of a 4-chloro group greatly lowers the anabolic/androgenic potential of an already weak androgen. What we're left with is a steroid with an incredibly low Q factor (anabolic divided by androgenic). I would expect this to be a great addition for cutting or possibly recomp, but a poor choice for bulking or looking to gain strength.

Hope this help you:D is in the Anabolics area, in one sticky;)

embesh

Awards
Nobody has anything to say about this stuff from a personal standpoint?

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Oxyguno
Innovator: Spectra Force
Nomenclature: 4-chloro-17 -methyl- etioallochol-4-ene- 17 -ol-3,11-dione
Pill Size: 7.5mg
Dosages: 7.5-22.5mg daily
Side effects: Heptatoxicity from 17a-methylation. Very low androgenic sides.
Reputation: This is a derivative of the fish androgen, 11-keto-testosterone. 17 alkylation improves oral bioavailability; however, the addition of a 4-chloro group greatly lowers the anabolic/androgenic potential of an already weak androgen. What we're left with is a steroid with an incredibly low Q factor (anabolic divided by androgenic). I would expect this to be a great addition for cutting or possibly recomp, but a poor choice for bulking or looking to gain strength.

Hope this help you:D is in the Anabolics area, in one sticky;)